Hostel Villa Skansi Reviews

Domovinskog rata 18, Hvar, Croatia

My stay in Villa Skansi was amazing. Most of team make an effort to be welcoming and friendly. They organize pub crawls and boat trips in order to make the guests take profit of the city and interact with themselves The structure of the hostel is also real nice. The rooms are always clean (liken in a real hotel), the kitchen is big and theres a nice landscape from the beach on the bar. The only problem I had was a lack on security, because I lost a belonging of mine and i couldnt recover it.

• 21st Jun 2015

We stayed at Villa Skansi for 5 nights in room 2 (couple in private room). The welcome was excellent, the receptionists, reps, bar tender etc all made an effort to show us what Hvar had to offer. We rated security as average because the front door to room 2 was a bit dodgy and probably needs to be replaced. Also, the option of a safe would have given some piece of mind. The boat trip was fantastic- highly recommend! The bar crawl was really fun! And the prices at the hostel bar are great!

had such a good time in this lively party hostel! awesome location amazing view and wonderful staff!

Stayed in two hostels in Hvar and this hostel was by far the best! The hostel had employed party reps who ensured everyone's needs were catered to, whether that be going out at night, or hiring a boat during the day. These guys were here to help you out! Facilities within the hostel were excellent and the staff contributed towards the amazing atmosphere within the hostel. Don't stay anywhere else!

Excellent hostel, higly recomended. Party place

Had a great stay at Skansi. A mate and I were only on Hvar for a couple of nights and this hostel did the job. Great atmosphere- it's a party hostel! Only downside was the wifi didn't reach the rooms and was pretty temperamental. Also, whilst the reps were cool guys, they were a little invasive and told us that they didn't work on commission which was an obvious lie (later heard them talking about how much they were raking in!). All in all, it was a good hostel- top pillows as well!

LOVED my stay here. The rooms and facilities are clean. Its a social atmosphere; we hung out on the terrace every night and got drinks from the bar. Scott, Alex, and Jade are THE BEST. They ran the pub crawl, which is free and a lot of fun! All three went out of their way to make sure that everybody had a great night! When my sister and I accidentally separated from the pub crawl, they went out of their way to find us and make sure we got on the ferry to the last stop, Carpe Diem.

So.much.fun. Huge hostel that has a small hostel feel in that everyone hangs out and goes out together. Owner was nice and friendly, staff was super fun. Had to move beds each night since it was always booked out so if you get a room, book for a few nights in advance. But by far the most fun hostel I've stayed in 7 months of traveling. They've also got a really fun surprise if you show up on your birthday and are a guy!

I had an amazing experience here! I extended my stay an extra night because I wasn't ready to leave and enjoyed it so much. The staff is fun and so nice also! The environment is very social, which is perfect for the island and what I was looking for. The rooms are nice and the location is a little bit of a hike but did not bring down the experience at all. I would definitely go back in a heart beat!

Most fun hostel in my 7 months of traveling.

Great party hostel great island great people

Having such a full kitchen was awesome to cut down on food costs as Croatia in general is a bit more expensive. The place is quite large so you meet tons of people in their mid twenties who are keen to party and have fun. We stayed in one of the 14 person dorms and it was fine. With that many people in a room the floor space was a little crowded and viable outlets for charging could be increased. Overall we were quite happy with our stay and would recommend this place to others.

A really good hostel. Very chilled in the daytime but had pubcrawls and stuff organised at night for people who wanted to party. About five minutes from the town. The Hostel itself is really nice with an outdoor kitchen and eating area with lots of chill out space.

Lovely hostel! The staff were amazing and the facilities are great

• 12th Jun 2015

Absolutely loved our stay! We were missing a toilet seat lid, but everything else was awesome!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Great hostel, great common areas, great kitchen. Staff was friendly and helpful. Book this hostel, you won't be sorry.

By FAR my favorite hostel in Europe! Every staff member is incredible they become family and will help with anything and everything, and they leading a f**king great pub crawl! The rooms are all great lots of space and nice clean bathrooms with real showers. My favorite spot was the patio its best place to meet people, literally woke up and found 24 people to do party boats that morning. Was originally booked for 2 nights and extended a full week and wish I could have stayed longer! Room 007!

Loved this hostel !! Definitely good for young travelers and partying ! The staff is also super friendly, they ordered a boat for us and everything. Its got a gorgeous view too! It is uphill, so if you have rolling cases, good luck! Definitely worth it though!

Unreal hostel. Great vibe. Great staff. Location is fine, it's an island everything's close. Met some unreal people here to go on boats and scooters with. Not a party hostel exactly but close, as everyone's up to have a good time. Could be a bit cheaper but realistically good value for the money.

Absolutely loved this hostel! It was beautiful, had a lovely view, and was only about a 10 minute walk to the city center and beaches. It was a very social hostel, and the terraces and kitchen were great places to make friends! Highly recommend staying here if you are in Hvar!