Hostel Villa Skansi Reviews

Domovinskog rata 18, Hvar, Croatia

Such a wonderful time, staff are so friendly and helpful, made so many friends with all other guests. totally recommend this place to everyone.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel was about 50% of the reason I LOVED Hvar. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful with everything. The kitchen is the best I've seen while traveling, plus it creates such a friendly atmosphere for the guests. This place attracts some of the coolet people I've met and it's so worth having a stay, and go for more than one night. I stayed for three and that wasn't enough. The entire hostel is cleaned daily and there is air conditioning in the rooms, which is such a plus!

Had an amazing time at Villa Skansi. Staff were great and the atmosphere was really fun

I stayed in a private room with 3 friends, we had a massive balcony and was very clean. The pub crawl ever night was a good way to meet new people and would stay again.

This was the best hostel we have stayed at during our trip through Europe! The location is great, the staff is super friendly and fun, the place is very clean and comfortable as well. Couldn't have asked for anything better. A special thank you to Bojana for being so nice, giving great recommendations, and going out having fun with us. I recommend this to anyone looking to meet people and party. Thanks Villa Skansi!!

Ive travelled far and wide and stayed at countless hostels over the years and i must say this without a doubt is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are amazing and so welcoming. The hostels facilities are incredible and the hostel is so clean. its like staying at a resort. I didn't want to leave. I will absolutely be recommending Villa Skansi to everyone. I already have :)

Location is great, staff is awesome, they have a great pub crawl, and the view from the patio is incredible. Probably one of the nicest hostels I stayed at in Croatia and one of th most fun!!!

Great staff, social atmosphere, slightly disappointed by the basic room and facilities. The bar crawl was good fun and loved the day out on the scooter (can hire through the hostel). I would recommend this place.

The facilities were very good and we found everything we needed from the kitchen. Also it was very clean at the hostel. However, the atmosphere wasn't very good, mainly because if you didn't want to go on a pub crawl and instead hang out at the hostel it wasn't really possible, since if you didn't go out you had to go to your room at 10pm and stay quiet. We didn't feel like we were treated as adults but as teens, which on the other hand is understandable since the hostel is a "youth hostel".

AMAZING STAY. This was our favourite hostel from the entire trip. The organized bar crawl and social atmosphere was incredible for travelling solo or in twos (which we were). We had our own apartment with a balcony that had the most incredible view of the ocean. Very great location and very safe hostel.

I appreciate the fact that everything was really clean but i didn't like that the cleaning ladies entered the room without even knocking on the door. They were also kindda pushy when we were leaving the room and started cleaning when one of my friends was still dressing up.

• 25th May 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for compliment that we are a clean hostel .We are opened 24/7 and we try to clean when people are not in their dorms twice per day, during the day when they are out or during the evening.

My time at Hostel Skansi was so incredible I never wanted to leave and ended up extending my stay. The facilities are clean, there's an amazing view overlooking the ocean, free pubcrawl every night, and the best staff that are so friendly and welcoming and make the place feel like home. Everything is walking distance and the staff answered my million questions with a smile. Shout out to Julia, Bojana, and Isabel!!! Be back soon :)

This hostal is just amazing, it has the perfect view to chillax and so close from the beach, since the beginning you feel like you've arrived to the right place! friendly staff, perfect receivement and the best dancing pub crawl leaders !!

• 23rd May 2015
  • Mexico

I would highly recommend this hostel. All of the staff are very nice and helpful, the facilities are clean, and there are plenty of social opportunities to meet the staff and the other guests. I originally planned to stay in Hvar for two nights but ended up staying for four nights because I was having such a great time here, and the hostel was a big part of that. Shoutout to Julia, Bojana, Vadranna, and Isabel, some of the coolest hostel staff out there.

Staff was very helpful and they organise a pub crawl almost every night.

Free pub crawl every night which lends to everyone getting together and talking which is perfect for solo travellers.

Loved Hvar! The hostel had a beautiful view. The hosts are fun and take you on a pub crawl! In general, a party atmosphere so great if that's what you're looking for. Met a lot of fun people at this hostel.

The rooms could have used a little maintenance and the ceiling was pretty moldy. But, the staff and activites are great.

Awesome hostel with good clean facilities friendly staff and they organise social activities for you. I stayed in a dorm with a beautiful view over the harbour.

Had a great time at the hostel, good cooking facilities and everywhere was very clean despite the large number of people staying at the hostel! Everyone was very friendly and welcoming and there is always something going on in the evenings to get involved in. Not somewhere for people after a quiet night in.