Hostel Villa Skansi Reviews

Domovinskog rata 18, Hvar, Croatia

For a hostel in hvar, this is a poor excuse for one. Overpriced to begin with, very rude and strict staff. We made one noise out on the terrace and were told to go to bed immediately. The beds are too close to each other end to end, one night there was someone else's foot half on my pillow. If you are looking for an atmosphere and value for money DO NOT DTAY HERE.

A bit expensive for a hostel, but you are in Hvar where everything is expensive. They have the best external area I've even seen. Barbecue area, chill out area and bar. Very easy to meet new people if you are traveling by yourself.

This was by far the best place that I stayed at. The rooms are spacious and mine had a terrace with a great view. The staff is really friendly and they have a large patio/bar area that makes it easy to meet people. Kitchen facilities downstairs are nice too. Scotty, Rhys and Alex run the bar crawl each night and they are awesome guys that make everyone feel welcome. I highly recommend staying here, you will meet great people and have a blast. -will

Very socialable youth hostel. The atmosphere is great, you can feel the party mood every night. The pubcrawl organised every night also helps to meet new people. I just think its very expensive for a bed in a 8bed dorm

My friend and I have told just about everyone we spoke with who was traveling to Hvar to stay here. The atmosphere was amazing, and for us, that is one of the most important things when it comes to hostel life. We met some great people here that we are planning to meet up with later in our Euro trip- it makes sense that Nick never left. Meanwhile the staff were great. Reese and Scotty are both awesome guys, and Nick (who will be employed in August) is a fantastic guy as well. We loved skansi!

• 17th Jul 2015

Great party atmosphere and beautiful kitchen facilities. There's an open-air kitchen at patio at the back of the hostel which is stunning. Our room was nice and the Air con was good. It was a bit of a walk to town and the main beaches, but nothing too bad.

Very much a party hostel, free pub crawl is the main selling point! However it is on the top of a hill which is hard to keep walking up and down in the heat. Reception staff were quite miserable when I arrived and pub crawl staff are fun but very much have their own agendas.

too noisy at night because of the party group

nice hostel that is really well put together. doesnt really have much of an atmosphere and bar crawl was okay.

Such a great hostel, would recommend to Anybody

The staff here were amazing. So friendly and welcoming! If you go here go on the free pub crawl with them, it's always a good time! Would recommend staying here for a great time!!

Great hostel, wonderful views from the terraces, very easy to meet people either at the pub crawl or at the boat trip. definitely would recommend it!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Lithuania

Absolutely on point, a must stay in Hvar, there are no other hostels that I would recommend more. Price is cheap, wifi is good, facilities are great, it's really clean and most importantly for young travellers it has an AMAZING atmosphere. Honestly if you stay in hvar there is nowhere else you should consider, this is the place!

Fantastic place to stay, great staff, very clean, great location and a free bar crawl every night!

Really comfy beds, and pretty clean. Pub crawl every night is fun, but the staff puts a little too much peer pressure into doing it. Great atmosphere and easy to meet people!

Really good environment, Friendly people. Recommended!

Great location! Beautiful hostel and accommodations! They have a bar and an extremely social atmosphere. Great pub crawl and staff. Amazing stay! Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Hvar! A must stay!!!

Fab hostel with great vibe and staff. Only negative was 8bed dorm was very squashed

Hands down best hostel I have ever stayed in! Not only is the atmosphere great but the facilities are in perfect condition (most comfortable beds I have ever slept on). The staff is friendly and helpful and the pub crawl crew knows how to throw down! If you ever go to Croatia I would recommend going to Hvar just so you can stay at this hostel!

Great stay, friendly people, great pub crawl!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7