Hostel Villa Zorana Reviews

Domovinskog rata 20, Hvar, Croatia

Had great time, staff was awesome and other guests were cool too!

If you're visiting Hvar stay in villa zorana. It's just a 5 minute walk to all the bars and restaurants. The staff are very friendly and helpful, they will show you were to visit and what activities you should do which is a great help if it's your first time on the island like me. You can also rent out scooters and boats from the reception (which is a must, haven't experienced HVAR till you have rented a scooter). The rep will take you out to all the bars and makes sure you have a great time.

• 28th Jun 2015

Fun and caring staff always ready to help. Home away from home.

The best hostel to stay in Croatia. Staff were extremly helpful and gave me great introduction into Hvar. It was easy to meet lost of people becuse the hostel has great terrace and outdoor kitchen area. In the evening we all went out together and got free shots in the bars. Don't miss it!!

• 26th Jun 2015

so cute when you arrive they give you icecream and a cold drink and tell you about the area and things you can do. the 4 bed dorm i was in was quite small and bunk beds, but good air con and good shower. nice terrace you can shill out on and sunbathe. wifi very slow which is annoying. the organise a pub crawl which would be good if you like that sort of thing or want to meet people. location is good as its just a short walk along the coast in the centre, where you can get boats or kayaks or taxi

Great location, staff were very helpful and a lot of social areas. However, doors often left unlocked, wifi poor and PR nights out repetitive.

Villa Zorana is a lovely and cheap way to spend a few days on the paradise of Hvar. Besides the unfortunate presence of idiot youths who decided to use our basin as a toilet, we had a very pleasurable stay here and met lots of great people. The staff are great, as are the resident cat and puppy. We felt valued and cared for by genuine people invested in ensuring you have a good time. The welcome ice cream is a great touch too! Would definitely recommend and return. :)

Great hostel in a good location. Really sociable and easy to meet people if you're a lone traveller. Decent size rooms and storage and also very clean. The staff are also super helpful giving you loads of good tips on where to go in the area and will even order pizzas for you from the local takeaway (although you obviously pay!)

This was a great hostel to stay at! The facilities were really clean and there was a great outdoor terrace. It was so easy to meet people and the staff were so friendly and helpful. DefiniteDefinitely recommend!

While it's nice the hostel has an 11:00 pm quite time it does not include the dorm rooms so people come in drunk and belligerent at all times of the night (and morning). They should also have stricter rules about having sex in the 12 person dorm (as in it shouldn't be allowed).

I love this place and I love Hvar. Just a short walk to the beach and nightlife. Bathrooms in the dorms and very welcoming staff! I had hurt myself on a scooter and I received a lot of love from everyone there, they even helped me bandage it up:) oh, and ice cream when you check in!

Good introduction to the area but the owner was fairly grumpy and got annoyed when asked for help. Hostel next door has a bar that shoulshould be available to everyone but we got kicked ou when we tried to sit there, even though it wasnt very busy. I have been to more sociabl hostels but it was good enough

Wifi was the only thing that was a bit frustrating. Loved everything else during my stay

Staff couldn't do enough for us, great place, highly recommended.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Only 5 minutes walk from where you get off the boat which is great, bit of a hill to climb to get here but it's so short it's manageable. The staff were great!!!! On arrival we were greated with orange juice and ice cream! So friendly and helpful. Room had AC which was amazing as it was really hot. Has an open kitchen with a great vibe where people hang out in the evenings, perfect for the lone traveller. Great pub crawls organised at night! Would definitely stay here again!

I am so happy with Hostel Villa Zorana. Very nice place and people. I really enjoyed. :)

The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The owner is chill and a really nice guy who seems more concerned with the guests' comfort than getting money. My boyfriend and I got a private room with an ensuite bathroom. The room and bathroom were pretty big and nice enough, but my favorite part was the balcony! The room has a gorgeous view of the city and water that made me fall in love with Hvar. They also rent out scooters, which I highly recommend.

Perfect little place to stay on a perfect little island. I'm in love!! Can't wait to come back :)

Great location just 5 minutes from the center. Room was spacius and very clean. We rented a scooter and saw the whole island. We definitly recommend it to everyone.

• 1st May 2015

The owners of this hostel were so incredibly nice and helpful, they made us an ice cream sundae when we arrived and some cake desserts the day before we left! The room was so clean and the views from the balcony are beautiful. Everything is within a 10 min walk from the hostel and even though we came during the off season there was still plenty to do. Definitely recommend!