Hostel Villa Zorana

Superb 426 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
18th Jun 2017
8.0

This was a lovely place to stay. Short walk from everywhere, ferry, castle, beaches. Staff were lovely, got an ice cream and juice on arrival which was great on such a hot day. The room was a little tight with eight people in it but we managed allgoods. Sitting in the balcony up and down stairs was great, enjoying the sun with awesome views.

• Shellietichenor
  • USA, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

This was the best hostel we've stayed in since arriving to Croatia. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and well maintained. The room was large and has a balcony that overlooks Adriatic Sea. The kitchen was large with a stove and refrigerator. It is a quiet hostel but can walk a few short steps to find some action.

3rd Jun 2017

I loved Villa Zorana! The facilities were new and clean, the room and kitchen were spacious, the staff was really nice and really helpful- they go out of their way to make every guest as informed and comfortable as possible. The guests are taken out to a bar and given shots every night, which is great for travelers looking to meet new people. There's a really good environment here. I highly recommend staying here!

• England, Male, 18-24
31st May 2017

Absolutely incredible! We stayed in a superior private room, which turned out to be a suite with private kitchen, bathroom and two balconies! The view from our balcony and the hostel bar was just amazing and our stay in Hvar was greatly improved by the brilliant hostel. On arrival we were given a free drink and a bowl of ICE CREAM to welcome us to the hostel! 10 mins to town and 10 mins to a great beach recommended by the receptionist. Cannot recommend enough!!

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2017

Villa Zorana was really good value for money! The hosts were incredibly nice and we were given a very warm welcome. I highly recommend staying here if you are coming to Hvar.

8th May 2017

Great place, location is very good for the price. The view off of the terrace was fantastic. Bartul is super helpful.

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay. It was the perfect relaxing getaway. The hostel is close to the beach, market, main town square, and bars. It was quiet and the staff was helpful. They provided food and drink when I arrived, and made everything easy for me. I would highly recommend staying here, especially with a group of friends. Thank you to the staff for all the help! They give you a map and options of great restaurants and places to go in town.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Villa Zorana is a amazing hostel. It's close to everything, just 5min walk to center. Staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Room was very nice and clean. Wifi was also very good. Thanks for a great stay!!!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Villa Zorana immensely. Bartul was a great host, and greeted me by name when I turned up, with juice and ice cream waiting. Thanks for a great stay!