Hostel Villa Zorana Reviews

Domovinskog rata 20, Hvar, Croatia

Hostel owner is extremely helpful, especially if you want to get to know the city from a 'local' perspective. Everything was just a minute or two walking. I realized that was very lucky that have chosen Villa Zorana when planning a trip to Hvar. The absolute win for for accommodation.

• 11th Sep 2014

Had a great stay here, staff were easy going and nice and we met some fun people here

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great place - staff were very helpful. My friend was sick when we were there and he was there to offer lifts to hospital if we needed it etc. Was a private apartment and it was a little pricey as we were only a two person party I think we were charged for the whole 4 bed apartment - so it's probably more suited to a party of 4.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. You actually booked and paid for a double bed and got a free upgrade to a bigger apartment,. The bigger apartment fits more people but you got that free of charge. We hope you enjoyed your stay!

Really enjoyed my time here. This is a lovely hostel with friendly atmosphere and good facilities. The owner and staffs are super friendly and gave me a good advice. The location is not too far from the town, nice local restaurants and supermarket. Only one disadvantage I found was the wifi signal didn't work very well in my room.

As an experienced traveller I have stayed at a lot of different hostels all over the world but I was surprised by villa zorana! It is amazing! The staff are incredible, the view is amazing and it has such a great atmosphere, the dorms are comfortable and spacious. The hostel is in a great location close to everything, without compromising the incredible view! I will definitely come back to stay! And will reccomend villa zorana to all my friends thanks Bartul

I loved my stay at villa zorana i was greeted with an Ice cream and water. The room was clean and spacious. The terrace was amazing and a great social environment to meet other guest staying at the hostel. The location is within walking distance of the main square restaurants and night life. I will be back at villa Zorana next time I am in hvar.

We had an amazing stay at Villa Zorana! Met great people and the hostel was extremely clean. There's a great outdoor area to hang out and meet other travelers that's a great plus. The staff was so kind and helpful, we couldn't have asked for a better accommodation.

Have and will continue to recommend this hostel. From the minute you arrive you feel at home, the ice cream and juice are a lovely touch on arrival. The terrace and kitchen/dining area are great for socialising and the location is good for the beaches and the nightlife. The family who run the hostel are helpful and friendly, the dorms are clean and everyone you meet there is great. Oh and Christine aka 'pub crawl girl' is awesome!

This place was awesome. I loved my stay here. It was quite the walk to get there but once there we were greeted with an Ice cream and orange juice. Very pleasant. The room was clean but a bit small for 8 people. It wouldve been nice if they had bigger lockers. The dude running the place is solid. A great social environment to meet other guest staying at the hostel. The location is within walking distance of the main square restaurants and night life. I would recommend this place to others.

Very expensive for what you get.

A great place to stay. Good atmosphere and staff give you a helpful briefing about hvar. It's a party hostel but really nice because everyone leaves together at 10pm for the bars. I want to go back already. Defo stay here again.

• 12th Aug 2014

Very friendly, helpful staff. Clean and tidy. Good location, just a short walk to the beaches and hvars busy centre. Good facilities. Friendly and social atmosphere among fellow guests. Would definitely recommend staying at villa zorana.

• 12th Aug 2014

The staff and facilities were amazing, second to none, also very close to old town. The atmosphere and people at the hostel make hvar so much fun. I would definitely go back.

• 2nd Aug 2014

If you're looking to meet people and get involved in the night life, this is definitely the place to stay. We had an incredibly fun three days in this hostel, met plenty of people, and were pretty much taken by the hand through the night life in Hvar. 5 stars!

This is a hostel to stay if you are going to Hvar. The have everything you want: big AC rooms, hot water, big outside kitchen, good wifi, fantastic atmosphere and great bar crawl. See you next year.

• 21st Jul 2014

They give you juice and ice cream upon arrival.

Good staff and very clean

Great location, hilarious staff, awesome additions like a well equipt kitchen and scooter rentals! However we paid almost $40 for a 10 bed dorm per night which is outrageous. Hvar, is a beautiful place to visit, would come back again not in high season!!

Fab hostel, free sweets galore!

the hostel is in a brilliant location just a 5 minute walk out of the city with beautiful sea views. the hostel itself is run by very kind and friendly staff who are keen to assist with anything, creating a lovely atmosphere where one feels happy and comfortably staying. i had a great time in Villa Zorana, i met amazing people and i loved the city so much. they even ran a pub crawl from the hostel which was a brilliant way to get to know the city night life.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7