Hostel Villa Zorana Reviews

Domovinskog rata 20, Hvar, Croatia

Perfect little place to stay on a perfect little island. I'm in love!! Can't wait to come back :)

Great location just 5 minutes from the center. Room was spacius and very clean. We rented a scooter and saw the whole island. We definitly recommend it to everyone.

• 1st May 2015

The owners of this hostel were so incredibly nice and helpful, they made us an ice cream sundae when we arrived and some cake desserts the day before we left! The room was so clean and the views from the balcony are beautiful. Everything is within a 10 min walk from the hostel and even though we came during the off season there was still plenty to do. Definitely recommend!

We loved our stay at Villa Zorana. They upgraded us to a big apartment which was brand new renovated with a huge bed, new kitchen and great sea view. You can't wish for a better staff, welcomed us with juice and cake, gave us a map and explained us everything to know about the town. If you are coming to Hvar you should definitely stay here.

• 16th Apr 2015

A lot of noise, couldn't relax at all. We booked a double bed room (we are a couple) and only got 2 twin beds.Kitchen was poorly cleaned. Clearly the worse place we went during our 2 weeks trip in Croatia. Wouldn't recommend at all.

The staff went above and beyond. Since they were slow in the off season, they surprised us by picking us up at the ferry dock so that we wouldn't have to drag our bags up the hill. The room was very nice and had a patio with a great view of the water. It was just a 5 min walk to town. They had done renovations over the winter so all the rooms seem very new.

Loved our stay at Villa Zorana! Our room was spacious and had a balcony. We met awesome fellow travelers. The staff was super helpful and nice: greeted us with homemade pastries and juice, helped us to rent a boat, and lent us towels. Definitely recommend this place!

• 25th Oct 2014

We rented scooters from the place too... Which was awesome, totally recommend it!

Villa Zorana is such an amazing hostel! From the staff to the atmosphere to the beds everything was fantastic. The manager and staff gave me the friendliest and most helpful welcome ever. Kristina and mariyana (cleaning girls) were absolutely lovely! There is also a pub crawl that runs every night and one of the workers comes by in the evening and plays drinking games and will show you the best bars in town. Definitely recommend this hostel to everyone!

• 22nd Sep 2014

This is the most beautiful hostel I have ever stayed in! On arrival we were given a cold drink and a bowl of ice cream :) our room overlooked the sea and one of the beautiful coves in Hvar Town. There is a hostel downstairs - but it doesn't get too noisy. Our room had a balcony from which we enjoyed many a sunset and a few beers! The only bad thing was that we couldn't stay longer! Simply perfect

Great hostel. Common area down the back with an outdoor kitchen and large table for everyone to socialise. Underbed lockers and clean showers. Would definitely come back.

Hostel owner is extremely helpful, especially if you want to get to know the city from a 'local' perspective. Everything was just a minute or two walking. I realized that was very lucky that have chosen Villa Zorana when planning a trip to Hvar. The absolute win for for accommodation.

• 11th Sep 2014

We would definitely stay at Hostel Villa Zorana again! The staff was great and greeted us with ice cream and a cold drink, which was very necessary after the trek up the hill. The view from our room was gorgeous! There was a great patio area but we didn't get to enjoy it as there was a strictly enforced quiet time at 10:30pm, and we had been out all day. Otherwise, great atmosphere and value!

• 9th Sep 2014

We actually ended up staying at the unit across the street since the water had burst and could not stay in our own space at the Zorana. Across the street was nice it had a great balcony had a great kitchen air-conditioning in the common areas was poor and the bathrooms were a little bit dirty but it was spacious and had good closet space the location was peaceful and quiet it was easy to get in and out of town in the air conditioning in the room was great. We love the common areas in terms of fridge or raid

Hardly a bad thing to say about this hostel - we had such an amazing time there. The outside kitchens were so cool although they did flood a bit after heavy rain which wasn't an issue as the lady who cleaned the place was amazing. Great patio area for drinking and Christine (AKA Texas) the pub crawl girl was awesome (from your fave couple btw!) Only negative was that we didn't have wifi in our room which sucked on a rainy day. Would absolutely come here again - and ice cream was a great touch!

Had a great stay here, staff were easy going and nice and we met some fun people here

Great place - staff were very helpful. My friend was sick when we were there and he was there to offer lifts to hospital if we needed it etc. Was a private apartment and it was a little pricey as we were only a two person party I think we were charged for the whole 4 bed apartment - so it's probably more suited to a party of 4.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. You actually booked and paid for a double bed and got a free upgrade to a bigger apartment,. The bigger apartment fits more people but you got that free of charge. We hope you enjoyed your stay!

Really enjoyed my time here. This is a lovely hostel with friendly atmosphere and good facilities. The owner and staffs are super friendly and gave me a good advice. The location is not too far from the town, nice local restaurants and supermarket. Only one disadvantage I found was the wifi signal didn't work very well in my room.

As an experienced traveller I have stayed at a lot of different hostels all over the world but I was surprised by villa zorana! It is amazing! The staff are incredible, the view is amazing and it has such a great atmosphere, the dorms are comfortable and spacious. The hostel is in a great location close to everything, without compromising the incredible view! I will definitely come back to stay! And will reccomend villa zorana to all my friends thanks Bartul

I loved my stay at villa zorana i was greeted with an Ice cream and water. The room was clean and spacious. The terrace was amazing and a great social environment to meet other guest staying at the hostel. The location is within walking distance of the main square restaurants and night life. I will be back at villa Zorana next time I am in hvar.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7