Hostel Vive la Vida Reviews

Calle 2. Col Centro Playa del Carmen, QRoo, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I enjoyed my stayed here bery much. I like how it was located in a more local zone away from the main turist streets, but still walking distance to the main attractions. The people here were very lively, even though I didn't really join in and hang out since I was always out and about. The dorm I stayed in had lockers and I used my own lock to safety out away my valuables. The guy in charge at the front desk was very welcoming. My only suggestion would be to tidy up the bathrooms a bit more.

The Staff connect the air conditioning between 11 p.m. until 08 a.m.. Air conditioning does not cool enough, dirty room. Dirty pool no one uses. Well located near the vans, 4 blocks from the beach.

Great people and great facilities like airconditioning which is really important! They also have plenty of tips if you want to go on tours. Loved it!

• 10th May 2015

Great ambiance and just a few mn from the beach!

Great hostel and friendly staff!

good hostel to stay a night, nothing more nothing less.

Apparently a private double room is one with 3 bunk beds. No air con or breakfast. The location is good for those that want to be away from chaos of Playa.

Had a great time here! They really care and look out for you. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the facilities were excellent. The rooms were comfortable and the beds were good enough. I was beyond happy and wished I could have stayed longer.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • CarolGM
  • Mexico

Love this hostel !,

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Serbia

Very great hostel, not too close from the bars but walking distance and its easy to walk in playa. The staff was very helpfull and good vibes. Only thing is it gets very hot on the dorms, was on a 10 beds one and couldnt sleep at all, there is no air conditioning and the fans unfortynately dont help that much. I asked to change room, they did put me on a 6 beds, it was way better but still very hot. And i was there in the winter, cannot imagine in summer time.

It's quite loud here so expect to hear music pretty much all day. Rooms are a bit crowded but decent enough. Hot water is nice

A well positioned hostel close to the beach,the collectivos and local amenities such as wallmart and many eating places.the kitchen area was great-very well equiped,and the staff were helpful and friendly.definitely a good place to stay.

Our stay here was fine. The showers where clean, there was no wifi in the room but outside is was fine. The kitchen was not very clean but usable.

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels