Hostel Vive la Vida Reviews

Calle 2. Col Centro Playa del Carmen, QRoo, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I wish I could have stayed an extra night at this hostel. It was very sociable and I enjoyed my one night there.

Private rooms are not private at all, they are just divided by a fake half-wall, so you share noises, lights... Staff was not really helpful either. Overall we got a really bad impression from the hostel

good to stay

I enjoyed my stayed here bery much. I like how it was located in a more local zone away from the main turist streets, but still walking distance to the main attractions. The people here were very lively, even though I didn't really join in and hang out since I was always out and about. The dorm I stayed in had lockers and I used my own lock to safety out away my valuables. The guy in charge at the front desk was very welcoming. My only suggestion would be to tidy up the bathrooms a bit more.

The Staff connect the air conditioning between 11 p.m. until 08 a.m.. Air conditioning does not cool enough, dirty room. Dirty pool no one uses. Well located near the vans, 4 blocks from the beach.

Great people and great facilities like airconditioning which is really important! They also have plenty of tips if you want to go on tours. Loved it!

• 10th May 2015

Great ambiance and just a few mn from the beach!

Great hostel and friendly staff!

good hostel to stay a night, nothing more nothing less.

Apparently a private double room is one with 3 bunk beds. No air con or breakfast. The location is good for those that want to be away from chaos of Playa.

Had a great time here! They really care and look out for you. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the facilities were excellent. The rooms were comfortable and the beds were good enough. I was beyond happy and wished I could have stayed longer.

• 19th Mar 2015