Hostel Vive la Vida Reviews

Calle 2. Col Centro Playa del Carmen, QRoo, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The hostel was ok - friendly staff, nice kitchen, slightly institutional vibe but nothing spectacular. If you're looking for a homely quirky hostel then maybe this isn't the place for you but it's cheap and cheerful enough...

Was only there for a night so I didn't get the full experience but was fine for me!

This place is ok, not more than that.

I wish I could have stayed an extra night at this hostel. It was very sociable and I enjoyed my one night there.

Private rooms are not private at all, they are just divided by a fake half-wall, so you share noises, lights... Staff was not really helpful either. Overall we got a really bad impression from the hostel

good to stay

I enjoyed my stayed here bery much. I like how it was located in a more local zone away from the main turist streets, but still walking distance to the main attractions. The people here were very lively, even though I didn't really join in and hang out since I was always out and about. The dorm I stayed in had lockers and I used my own lock to safety out away my valuables. The guy in charge at the front desk was very welcoming. My only suggestion would be to tidy up the bathrooms a bit more.

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels