Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech, Morocco

Amazimg value for money, everyone is realy nice! Friendly and helpfull!, definetly the best choice to stay in marrakech, its really close to the main square so it's realy safe, breakfast is very good and starts early wich is important if you book one of the (absolutely mindblowing) tours you can get from the hostel!

very good location, near to the big square. Friendly staffs, and Moroccan atmosphere

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Gorgeous hostel in Marrakesh. The staffe are nice and passionate and the atmosphere is perfect.

It's worth living here. This hostel is so awesome . The people are so friendly and you can get some free shisha smoking here at night. That's a perfect choice for the traveling

Very friendly staff. Excellent organised tours from hostel. Would highly recommend.

• 13th Mar 2015

Oh my goodness... Where to start! If you are staying in Marrakesh, it is absolutely necessary to stay at Waka Waka. I owe my incredible experience in Morocco to this wonderful establishment and its' staff! Hussein and Anis are 2 of the most genuine people I have ever met. Each day we were welcomed with an amazing breakfast they serve each morning, tea, cookies, and shishah around the clock, and most importantly, great company. These guys were so helpful to my curious yet clueless group. A must!

• 12th Mar 2015

the wakawaka hostel is very great. the atmosphäre is awesome and the personal is friendly and helpful. bathroom and bedroom were clean. the location is in the middle of the centre,its great.

• 12th Mar 2015

Had a fabulous time at this Hostel, and everyone on the staff was extremely nice. Very hospitable and tries to be accommodating to everything you could ever want or need from help finding your way around town or smoking Shisha with old and new friends at the Hostel. A particular staff member, Hasan, was extremely helpful and took us around to show us certain parts of the more modern part of Marrakesh. He even did a Camel ride with us too which made the journey all the better! Would recommend!!!

• 12th Mar 2015

The most amazing weekend of my life! Although the location is a little hidden, it is perfectly placed in the heart of Marrakesh. The hospitality exceeded my expectations, and I felt completely safe and at home my entire stay. The management was more than accomodating, and even showed us around some local spots, along with always showing us the restaurants we wanted to go to if we were unsure, and got us taxis at the lowest prices every time we needed to go somewhere outside of the main city!

• 12th Mar 2015

I really recommend! Lovely atmosphere.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Houcain and anis were wonderful hosts! This is a great little hostel which was very welcoming. I really enjoyed my time here and made some great travel friends. Highly recommend :)

• 27th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

I was with a group of 23 friends and when we return from the Sahara Trip we still have one night at the Waka Waka Hostel before check out, they relocated us in another hostel. The hostel wasn't bad, the problem is that we were really tired because of the trip and they seemed that they weren't prepared for this situation (overbooking in the Waka Waka), but they said to us that this problem is happening since 2 years ago. It was a big mess and me and my friends were disappointed.

The hostel's atmosphere is great and the breakfast is very good, however the bathrooms are awful and there are not lockers or a luggage room, so there isn't much security for our stuff. The staff was really helpful and nice, but they were also disorganized and they had a problem with overbooking. When my group came back from the desert trip, they had to move us to another hostel, even though we had a reservation there. The same thing happened to other group while we were there.

The staff are the best staff in the world. They are so helpful, nice, friendly and kind. Come to Waka Waka if you want to be treated like royalty. Can't say enough good things about this place, its awesome.

Good hostel. Good atmosphere. Well worth the money.

• 21st Feb 2015

I have stayed at hostels in Singapore, Malaysia, Spain, India and Thailand, many were good but none can compare to Waka Waka. This establishment is the finest accommodation I have ever had the pleasure of staying in, if you come to Marrakesh you must stay at Waka Waka for the full experience, without Waka Waka you will be missing out. The beds are very comfy, breakfast is delicious, the shisha is delightful and the mint tea (Berber whiskey) is simply divine.

Very helpful staff, fun atmosphere, helpful with tours, close to centre of medina

It's a very nice Hostel for the small budget: not the most comfortable beds but the staff and the atmosphere are amazing. You'll meet a bunch of nice people, hang around over tea and sisha and have a relaxed time in chaotic Marrakesh.

• 18th Feb 2015

Waka Waka was the best hostel that I stayed in my last trip. It was not the most confortable or the most beatifull, but its atmosphere was so amazing that we can disclose about the other things. The Staff was amazing, points to Houssein and Anis.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5