Fabulous 854 Total Reviews
Fabulous 854 Total Reviews
Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech Located at Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech Marrakech 40000 Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13
86% 854
31.6333333 -8.0000000
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

This hostel is very good,Haitam and nawal and meryam are friendly and helpful, the location is good, is clean and breakfast is more than enough, thank you for everything hostel waka waka

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Great budget hostel 3 minutes from the square staff are incredible especially Yussef and Mohssin

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

Nalwen was so brilliant for our stay. She made such a great breakfast every day and even tea in the afternoon ! She made us feel so welcome and is giving us a tagine-cooking lesson tonight before we leave Morocco. What a lovely way to experience Marrakech. We will be coming back !!

22nd Jul 2016
4.6

Wow, had a horrible experience with hostel Waka Waka from start to finish. Booked and paid for a taxi to pick me up at the airport that never showed up. Hostel refused to refund me. Facilities very basic and beds right next to common areas (which can get loud). They are dealing with a bedbug infestation as at least 2 beds (including my own) were crawling with bed bugs and I and a fellow traveler had to sleep on their (uncomfortable) couches in the common areas to avoid bites! Do NOT recommend.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016
3.1

the worst hostel ever!

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

Mehdi, Nacer, Nowell made me feel at home the moment I step through their doors. Peace & love!

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
3.4

I stayed at over 30 low-cost hostels and this has been the worst! There were bedbugs in the room, and it ruined my remaining days in Morocco.Bugs even penetrated into my luggage and clothes. I was bit from literally every spot of my body. Cleaning lady was putting linens on the ground when she was tidying up the rooms, which was disgusting. Staff is not reliable, they give very high prices for desert tours(comission). Also they kept asking for high review scores.The scores here are not reliable!

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
7.7

Nice hosts and a nice atmosphere only a 5 minute walk from the main square of the medina. There was also a nice roof terrace and breakfast was nice. However there was no air conditioning in the room and as it was close to 40 degrees, I couldn't sleep in my room at night, instead having to sleep on the roof terrace. There were beds up there so it was nice but just bare this in mind.

6th Jul 2016
6.0

I stayed there at the end 2 nights. First night I reserved by hostelworld and paid around 4,5 euro/night. I decided to stay one more night and I reserved bed directly in recepction. So, they charged me for this second night almost 9 euros ( 2 times more that for reservation via hostelworld!!!!!). they said it's normal when you dont have HW reservation. BUT OF COURSE THIS IS BIG BIG LIE! The same I did in other hostel in Marakesh and fo 2 night I paid the same. Moreover I was bitten by BED BUGS.

• Wales, Mixed Group, 31-40
30th Jun 2016

Good hostel good staff the best is zakariya n nawal