8.7
Fabulous 862 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 862 Total Reviews
Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech Located at Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech.
Morocco
Marrakech Marrakech 40000 Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13
87% 862
31.6333333 -8.0000000
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

Lovely little hostel located in the Medina. The terrace and complimentary breakfast are highlights.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2016

I had a really nice stay,nice atmosphere, the price is good ,The staff very helpful especially the manager Mary ,nawal haitam and yousef are very nice people .thanks to Mary for the free dinner and party "unforgettable night".I recommend this hostel

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

This hostel is very good,Haitam and nawal and meryam are friendly and helpful, the location is good, is clean and breakfast is more than enough, thank you for everything hostel waka waka

16th Aug 2016
7.1

I got bedbugs from this hostel. It would have been a decent hostel if it hadn't been for the bedbugs.

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Great budget hostel 3 minutes from the square staff are incredible especially Yussef and Mohssin

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

Nalwen was so brilliant for our stay. She made such a great breakfast every day and even tea in the afternoon ! She made us feel so welcome and is giving us a tagine-cooking lesson tonight before we leave Morocco. What a lovely way to experience Marrakech. We will be coming back !!

22nd Jul 2016
4.6

Wow, had a horrible experience with hostel Waka Waka from start to finish. Booked and paid for a taxi to pick me up at the airport that never showed up. Hostel refused to refund me. Facilities very basic and beds right next to common areas (which can get loud). They are dealing with a bedbug infestation as at least 2 beds (including my own) were crawling with bed bugs and I and a fellow traveler had to sleep on their (uncomfortable) couches in the common areas to avoid bites! Do NOT recommend.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016
3.1

the worst hostel ever!

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

Mehdi, Nacer, Nowell made me feel at home the moment I step through their doors. Peace & love!

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
3.4

I stayed at over 30 low-cost hostels and this has been the worst! There were bedbugs in the room, and it ruined my remaining days in Morocco.Bugs even penetrated into my luggage and clothes. I was bit from literally every spot of my body. Cleaning lady was putting linens on the ground when she was tidying up the rooms, which was disgusting. Staff is not reliable, they give very high prices for desert tours(comission). Also they kept asking for high review scores.The scores here are not reliable!