Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

9.0
Superb 926 Total Reviews

• Norway, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2017

I only stayed there for one night, but it's safe to say that this hostel is great. And the staff are very welcoming and nice.

• Belgium, Male, 31-40
20th Mar 2017

Best hostel in Marokko!

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

My stay at Waka Waka has beeen amazing. The other hostels I stayed in were not as good as here. Breakfast and tea is amazing. The people. The atmosphere. The dinner incredible. Everything is great value for money. Beds comfortable everything cleaned twice a day. Great terrace with a few friendly tortoise who live up there. Overall Waka Waka is a place I will definitely come back to

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

We used this hostel for one night after a trip to the desert. While the bathrooms smelled bad, the staff made up for it completely. They called us a cheap taxi for 4 am, took care of one of us who was throwing up all night, gave us free tea, and provided complimentary hookah. We got lost every time we went to the medina, but it's not far if you go the right direction off that bat--the hostel is just a bit tucked into side streets. Overall, a really good experience for the extremely cheap price!

11th Mar 2017

I had stayed in 3 different locations in Marrakech and this was my last.. I wish I had found it earlier! The staff was amazing and offered free tea and cookies every time I was in the lobby, and the hostel provides a warm and inviting environment. This was the easiest hostel to find and only a 5-10 minute walk to the main square. It is also surrounded by many reasonably priced restaurants. I promise you that you will not be disappointed if you choose Waka Waka!

27th Feb 2017

Made to feel at home from the start, offered tea and biscuits. Beds very comfy. Showers powerful and hot. Breakfast is great value for money. General good feel to this place. Was sad to leave and will return.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

Booked one night here but stayed 5 nights because the staff were very helpful; there was always free tea, Staff made sure the place was safe and quite during the night as some people slept early: I would come back

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

They do their best to keep things clean. The bathrooms were a bit rough, but for 4 euro a night it is a great value. Best atmosphere I've experienced in a hostel. Everyone is very welcoming, the staff and other guests. I came here by myself and never had to worry about feeling alone at any point of my trip. Will definitely be returning!

9th Feb 2017

Was a very nice place, amine and hissin and simo were very kind and helpful

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
5.7

Found the staff to be preoccupied and not super helpful. Not many bathrooms but didnt have to wait. Not enough powerpoints for dorm bunks, we didnt get one. Cheap though, so i guess you get what you pay for. Its a good value for money if you dont expect much!