Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Superb 988 Total Reviews
Superb 988 Total Reviews

• France, Female, 31-40
15th Jul 2017

A fantastic stay at Hostel Waka Waka. Good location close to the main square (safe for solo female travellers), excellent breakfast included and my glass of mint tea was always full. The guys who run the hostel really make your stay special..always on hand to help and answer any questions and even share their food. Excellent value for money....I'd definitely stay here again.

• Slovenia, Couple, 18-24
12th Jul 2017

When looking for hostels Marrakech, we were trying to find the cheapest possibility with a good location. We found Waka Waka and at first it seemed too good to be true-it not only has a great location, price (breakfast included) and comfort, but also amazing hosts – hospitality is unbelievable, we had so much fun there that we wanted to stay longer.

• alleneri3063
  • Italy, Couple, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

Really nice staff, patient and helpful, really easygoing and chill, good location inside the old city, just a few minutes from the main square, big filling breakfast, hot showers, good WiFi reception, cute funny turtles on the terrace, when it's too hot you can sleep on the terrace. Really good experience, reccomended

• klara68
  • Croatia, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

Hostel is in the center of the city, 3 min walk from Main Square. Amazing staff, helped us with everything we needed. Your cup of tea is always full. Good music is always playing. You can see the staff constantly cleaning, it is very clean. We met sooo many travelers because hostel has an amazing common room. Breakfast is delicious, amazing crepes and jam. The atmosphere there is just on point, it really made us feel like home.

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I was greeted with a mint tea and felt at home the whole time I was there. Othman, an employee at the hostel is fantastic and went out of his way to help me and other guests. I went to mt. Toubkal and was able to leave most of my belongings in the hostel. The atmosphere is great and I really recommend this hostel for backpackers and people looking for a good moroccan experience.

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017

the guys who work here are really nice. the hostel can be a little difficult to find if you ask me but a nice stay. the roof terrace is worthy of a chill out, you may even wAnt to sleep there if you decide to stay in July when when we did ( the heat in rooms was really bad and not great air flow!) that's really the only complaint we had. overall was a nice hostel and couldn't complain for the price.

• Bensonzheng
  • China, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2017

bedbugs is the the issue

• cassiejones17
  • USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2017
7.4

Staff was extremely helpful- they even walked us to the market and another time to the pharmacy. The rooftop terrace is also very nice. The hostel itself is very humid and there I saw several cockroaches in the bathroom on the first floor.

• Bensonzheng
  • China, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

I lived in this hostel for two days and went to desert. i came back later,lived here for another two days. i really enjoy my days here, othman and houssayn are the best hostel hosts i ve ever met. They are happy and always try to help. They keep offering mint tea and other food for free, atmosphere here are just so great . they always say dont worry, be happy haha

• Poland, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

This hostel is absolutely amazing - has an incredible local atmosphere and gives a sense of security in this a little bit crazy city. My cup of mint tea was always full - I had feeling of being home ️ extraordinarily friendly, helpful and full of local knowledge. Moreover, Waka Waka Hostel is located is in the heart of Marrakesh and it is easy to walk from there to all the most important places in the city!