Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech, Morocco

This is an awesome hostel. Probably my favourite in all my travels. The rooftop was the best part with a great atmosphere. Big breakfast to fill you up in the morning. When sleeping in the beds it gets very hot but you have the choice to sleep on the rooftop. Staff are very helpful when you need to find things. Would highly recommend this!!!

Staff went over and above to help us, very friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere was warm. Really good value for money

• 24th Jul 2014

best hostel in marrakesh, the staff are really kindly and hussain is a great menager. the atmosphere is very friendly and the rate is cheap. the best place is the terrace and last but not the least the least u can feel at home in this hostel.

Best customer service I've ever seen. Simply amazing place

OK, this hostel is not to be overlooked, it is great. The community room is huge, there is a terrace that everyone hangs out on at night, including staff and many of the guest slept up there under the stars rather in their bunks. Oh, and the breakfast is free, can't beat that. Overall this is one fun place to stay where yu will get the real feel of Morocco and Marrakech, I plan on staying there again on my next trip.

We loved our stay on Waka Waka, one of the best hostels we ever stayed in. The staff were amazing and fun, and the whole atmosphere was super laid back, relaxed and friendly!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Very nice guesthouse. Clean rooms polite staff and houssin is crazy! Perfect place to stay when ur in Marakech. Also al lot of excursions. So it is a perfect place !!

• 16th Jul 2014

Great hostel! It was very nice, good location, strong wifi, free tea and cookies, nice rooftop patio. The staff was great and hilarious. It's not the cleanest (especially the bathrooms), and while some beds were really comfortable, some were not. There is no AC, so it gets extremely humid in the rooms. There are no lockers or way to secure your valuables (but I never felt unsafe leaving things there). I would not recommend their excursions company, because we felt scammed the whole time.

I've been at tons of hostels and Waka Waka is my favorite hostel. The environment makes you feel right at home with endless Moroccan mint tea, cookies, and Shisha. Great, friendly environment that is really easy to make friends in!

Great hostel and great friendly people! Would go back in a heart beat!

• 28th Jun 2014

I have visited Hostel Waka Waka in June 2012 and I enjoyed my stay so much that I came back there in June 2014, it's in the centre of the medina, few mins from the place Djma el Fna and you can find almost everything you may need just round the corner, the hostel is comfortable and the staff is very nice,they will help you with any questions you may have. Very nice atmosphere,the hostel itself looks even nicer compared to my first stay.I will surely go there again for my next visit to Marrakesh.

1 2 Next » last »