Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech, Morocco

I would come back any time! The staff was very friendly, helpful and always open for a little chat. Loved the building because it was colorful and clean ( they clean every day). The included breakfast consists out of traditional pastrys, there is as much tea as you like and these guys even prepare an awesome free dinner for everybody twice a week. The hostel is located in the center of the medina. Two minutes from the Jeemah El-Fna Plaza. It's a little hard to find but definetly worth looking.

• 26th Feb 2014

I stayed at waka waka with 3 female friends of mine and we were treated like princesses :) "Obama" the owner of the hostel couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome and happy. He called it our home and told us we can do what we want and have what we want. Him and his friends were really really kind to us and cooked us a meal with drinks on our last night and it was delicious. Really loved the endless tea. We will definitely be going back to our Waka Waka family - WE MISS YOU!!!

• 21st Feb 2014

I had a great time here although my airport pick up did not work out because they forgot so it was quite an adventure to find it. The staff here is friendly and always go out of their way to make sure everything is good. The one thing I did notice is the lack of organization. There were people who said they had reservations but were turned away and then one evening, there were a couple beds that were double booked which could explain my lack of airport pickup. As a warning, this is a loud hostel

1 2 Next » last »