Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech, Morocco

Awesome, hippy, chilled out hostel. Really easy to make friends hanging out over breakfast or chilling on the rooftop terrace in the evening. The owners (in particular the sexy Hussein) make it a pleasure whether it be giving advice or making tea at any hour. Definitely recommend!

• 5th Nov 2013

Make sure you can make reservations without the internet.

• 3rd Nov 2013

Greeted with tea and cookies on arrival. Shisha available freely at night and helped them cook a tajine one night for dinner and then ate free of charge! A lot of kindness.

• 3rd Nov 2013

staff were lovely but sometimes did not give correct information and there was an issue with refunds due to differing prices online and in hostel.

• 2nd Nov 2013

I love wakawaka!! Great staff and atmosphere! Would stay again for sure!

• 29th Oct 2013

Friendly staff and great atmosphere - it's a good place to meet new people and an excellent choice for a budget accomodation. It's especially good for groups and solo travellers, less for couples - little privacy ;-)

• 27th Oct 2013

Very helpful staff and good atmosphere- a little too partyish for me but it was fun to be around! Goes over and above what you pay, i wouldnt stay anywhere else in marrakech

We spent there five days and we had our best time in Morocco. The place is great, we met a lot of people, never get bored. The staff is great, very nice and helpful. We got sick and they took care of us very nicely. We strongly recommend this hostel!!!!

I has a fabulous time at Waka! Felt right at home as soon as I walked in the door. The facilities are very basic and beds were not lux. But I found them to be clean. Staff were so lovely. I even did a cooking class there and enjoyed a feast with my new friends. Breakfast was included as well. Definitely can't go wrong for €5!! Highly recommend.

• 21st Oct 2013