Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech, Morocco

We loved our stay in hostal waka waka. It s to be warmly recommanded to everybody who' s arriving in Marocco and needs to Find out how to realise the trip. Jaed and Said are the most helpful persons, concerned about all guests needs at any time. Thank you so much!! (The don't like pics.)

• 27th Aug 2015

I had the best experience ever at this hostel. Found my family in Marrakech. Thank you Sayd, Jawad and Mohammed. You are my brothers from Mama Africa! Just come to Waka Waka and enjoy your trip with good friends.

Cool hostel layout, with friendly staff. There were very few people there when I was there, so have to call the atmosphere a little off, but I was during low season. Close, walking distance to the market.

For all that I read about this hostel, it was pretty standard. The guys running it were very friendly and super chill. The rooms were good and the roof patio was nice to relax on. Good distance from the main square and far enough from the craziness for you to have a break. Free breakfast was great and we got a free dinner while we were there too which was really fun!

1 2 3 Next » last »