Hostel Way2go Reviews

Rua Rita Lourenco da Silveira, 139, Lagoa da Conceicao, Florianopolis, Brazil

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hostel was a little quieter than usual as it is low season. Good kitchen facilities, very clean, good breakfast. The hostel owner Roberts was very helpful in booking buses, giving advice on tours etc. definitely would recommend a stay here!

• 29th Jul 2014

Roberta is the best! Loved the place!

Come to this hostel! I have been on the island for two weeks and hit all the ´top´ hostels, needless to say I am back at Way2go for another 3 nights. Wonderful / helpful staff and perfect locatoin. The owner is great as is her wonderful breakfast!

Loved my stay at W2GO. Good facilities and super clean. Roberta was amazing, very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again,

Great place, cool staff. Loved the experimental caiprinhas....especially the watermelon!

One of my favourite hostels I´ve ever stayed in. Everything you need close by, good bars, shops, supermarkets etc, easy to get buses around the island and to the beaches. The staff and especially the owner Roberta are super friendly and kind, helpful with anything you need to know about the island, where to go, how to get there etc. Hostel is clean, and big kitchen, useful if you want to save money and make your own food. Good social area too with tv and a bar...try the cocktails!

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in ( and I stayed in quite a lot already). Nice, friendly and helpful stuff and great breakfast! Thanks a lot!!

View all Florianopolis Hostels