Hostel Way2go Reviews

Rua Rita Lourenco da Silveira, 139, Lagoa da Conceicao, Florianopolis, Brazil

Booked two nights. Stayed 6. Was impressed from the start with Roberta greeting me knowing my name, giving me a tour of the hostel. By far the cleanest hostel, the team work hard to give excellent service. Nice kitchen for cooking, big showers with hot water. Fairly central location 10 min bus journey to beach. Only improvement is that the communal areas need more fans or air conditioning. Wouldn't say it was a party hostel but had a chilled vibe which could be enhanced with evening activities.

The staff are really nice and will help you out when ever you need them it's so so clean and you can just chill out in the hostel or if you like you can go out and pub and restaurant and really close to you

• 13th Feb 2014

Great place, amazing staff and facilities. Had such a good time there. Near everything with tips and discounts for parties. Highly recomended!!

• 5th Feb 2014

Friendly staff, great breakfast and accomodations. Toilets are always clean. I've adopted it as "my place" in Floripa. I fully reccomend it!! Staff amigável, excelente cafe da manhã, acomodações novas e banheiros sempre limpos! Já virou o "meu canto" em Floripa! Recomendadíssimo!!

Fantastic! The lady who runs this hostel is an absolute sweetheart! We had all our bank cards stolen in Floripa, (beware, it's not as safe as they tell you) leaving us with one credit card. She didn't have a EFTPOS terminal to take cards, only cash, but suggested we could buy her some supplies for the hostel on our remaining credit card to pay our bill. Very helpful indeed. As for the hostel, top notch breakfast, cleanliness, security, even the beds are comfortable and modern. Highly recommended

View all Florianopolis Hostels