Hostel Way2go Reviews

Rua Rita Lourenco da Silveira, 139, Lagoa da Conceicao, Florianopolis, Brazil

Roberta is the best! Loved the place!

Come to this hostel! I have been on the island for two weeks and hit all the ´top´ hostels, needless to say I am back at Way2go for another 3 nights. Wonderful / helpful staff and perfect locatoin. The owner is great as is her wonderful breakfast!

Loved my stay at W2GO. Good facilities and super clean. Roberta was amazing, very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again,

Great place, cool staff. Loved the experimental caiprinhas....especially the watermelon!

One of my favourite hostels I´ve ever stayed in. Everything you need close by, good bars, shops, supermarkets etc, easy to get buses around the island and to the beaches. The staff and especially the owner Roberta are super friendly and kind, helpful with anything you need to know about the island, where to go, how to get there etc. Hostel is clean, and big kitchen, useful if you want to save money and make your own food. Good social area too with tv and a bar...try the cocktails!

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in ( and I stayed in quite a lot already). Nice, friendly and helpful stuff and great breakfast! Thanks a lot!!

Booked two nights. Stayed 6. Was impressed from the start with Roberta greeting me knowing my name, giving me a tour of the hostel. By far the cleanest hostel, the team work hard to give excellent service. Nice kitchen for cooking, big showers with hot water. Fairly central location 10 min bus journey to beach. Only improvement is that the communal areas need more fans or air conditioning. Wouldn't say it was a party hostel but had a chilled vibe which could be enhanced with evening activities.

The staff are really nice and will help you out when ever you need them it's so so clean and you can just chill out in the hostel or if you like you can go out and pub and restaurant and really close to you

• 13th Feb 2014

Great place, amazing staff and facilities. Had such a good time there. Near everything with tips and discounts for parties. Highly recomended!!

• 5th Feb 2014