Hostel Who Knows Reviews

No.38, Ln. 586, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd, Taitung, Taiwan

Supee cool place! Beautiful design... Well orgenized ... Very friendly staff! Good quiet location in the center. Was at the double room where I had a projector plus cable TV!

Very nice and special hostel. Great location, 7-11 and Family nearby, and it's very convenient to explore Taitung City. Owner and Staff are nice and helpful! Had a good night there!!

Not a bad place to spend a night with, but not that fancy either.. Hot shower, hair dryer, soap, everything you need for a rest.

The staff wasn't really willing to help, gave us wrong information. The place was clean and the location is nice... Beds are hard...

I had to wait for the hot water to cycle so it was annoying when trying to take a shower. It was pretty cold waiting for that. Other than that, all I needed was a place to sleep and it was a cheap place compared to others. They need a sign to say that they are a hostel though, but I called and they found me. Nice staff.