Hostel Who Knows

Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews

1st Apr 2017

The hostel has a stylish common space with wooden furniture and colorful decorations. I also liked the aesthetic in the bathroom area: the showers have wooden floors and doors and Edison light bulbs. My only complaint is that the security isn't very tight - the front door is usually unlocked and there are no lockers. That said, the hostel owner was immensely helpful to me in looking up bus/ferry schedules and even booked a hostel for me and my friend on Green Island. He was very accommodating!

• nancygiraud3205
  • France, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
4th Feb 2017
6.3

Even if he is a nice guy, th owner isnt t here half day. The bow windows stay open on the street. Bathroom at 1st floor, showers close the tiny lounge. Not very clean. But not expensve and 5 mns walk to the bus station, dowtown. From train station, take the bus (25twd)

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Pretty good location. Close walk to night markets, the bus station, and the beach. The bunk beds were pushed together so it felt very crammed and was too close for comfort. There weren't any lockers or secure places to store any items. Literally just the bed to keep all your stuff. The owner was very helpful with giving us brochures and showing us what there is to do in Taitung. The showers looked nice but I had to choose to shower in ice cold water or water that burned me. Cheap which was nice.