Hostel Who Knows

Superb 136 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 136 Total Reviews

10th Aug 2017

Owner is awesome. He took us on a river tracing adventure (one of the most beautiful places if seen in Taiwan). He also booked a ferry to Lanyu and dropped me at the port stopping at a few atms on the way until one took my card. Hostel is nice. Recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
4th Jul 2017

Had a great time here, I was the only female in the female dorm but met other fellow travellers who were staying in the mixed dorm. The owner, Jackson took us out to a secret lake that the locals go to. Had an amazing time and recommend this hostel to everyone.

1st Apr 2017

The hostel has a stylish common space with wooden furniture and colorful decorations. I also liked the aesthetic in the bathroom area: the showers have wooden floors and doors and Edison light bulbs. My only complaint is that the security isn't very tight - the front door is usually unlocked and there are no lockers. That said, the hostel owner was immensely helpful to me in looking up bus/ferry schedules and even booked a hostel for me and my friend on Green Island. He was very accommodating!