Hostel Wien - Brigittenau (HI) Reviews

Adalbert Stifter Str. 73, Vienna, Austria

This hostel is everything what a hostel should be: minimalistic, user friendly, clean, with good public transportation connections to the centre and has friendly price. I've been here before and I intend to come back.

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Slovenia

Everything was great, but I couldn't lock my things because the drawer lock part was broken. I also didn't find any tissues beside the tap and that annoyed me so much. because everytime I use the tap. I had to go to the toilet outside the room and get some tissues. The staff were very helpful and friendly, but the atmosphere was a bit gloomy; I can't find a reason for that, but that's just how I felt. The price was the best, but still can be cheaper for the service received.

the location of hostel is far from center but u can get tram from center direct in front of hostel, they charge 3.5 euro extra and there is no wifi in rooms, even in lounge its too slow. the bathroom r not so clean. but the positive side is that they serve breakfast and the rooms r for two person. so its quite cheap as compare to other hostels.

1. Staff (specially the old stupid guy) is very rude. 2. They inform you that breakfast will last till 10 am or 12 in noon on some special occasions (like new year) but if you visit the breakfast hall at 9 am still most of the breakfast is finish and no body is filling it again. 3. They ask for your identity card in guarantee for electronic key. I told them that I can't give my residence card and driving license but I am ready to pay the cost of key in advance but they were not agree to this

One of the best hostels I have been.