Hostel Wien - Brigittenau (HI) Reviews

Adalbert Stifter Str. 73, Vienna, Austria

Good room and hostel at all. Only one problem: money. "booking information... .The total amount of €33.44 (US$39.39) is payable when you arrive at the property. The above price includes all taxes." What a hell they took additional 7 euros when we arrived? What a hell booking information price and hotel price are not the same? We were surprised.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Russia

Excellent staff, room tidy as well as bathroom, no so far from the sightseening I enjoyed to stay in there.

Near the metro. Excellent breakfast, rude staff

It is a bit out of the centre. Huge and clean facility. Correct treatment

good for a one or two night stop, it's clean, there's a big commonarea,the breakfast is great, and the tram is across the street. on the down side, there's not much character or atmosphere, certainly not somewhere to meet people. my room was on the street front and as incredibly noisy.

Best hostel in Vien

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Turkey

I actually really liked it. The staff was polite and helpful to me, it was super clean, with big rooms and lockers, a garden, a nice lobby to use the computer, great breakfast... Plus, I had to leave one night earlier, then I simply checked out before 10h, told them I was leaving earlier and they gave me my money back for the following night! It was indeed a bit far from the center, but I had planned to buy day tickets anyway, and it didn't take so long to get there, so I was really satisfied