Hostel Wien - Myrthengasse (HI) Reviews

Myrthengasse 7, Vienna, Austria

A very special week inside the Hostel! Good time and friendly atmosphere. Leiwand.

• 20th Aug 2014

Very good breakfast.

Breakfast was great and excellent location. Everything else very average. No kettle no kitchen. Rooms pretty dingy. Clean and quiet so always good.

not bad. just the staff a bit grumpy.

Everything good but the staff, not very kind. Spacious and clean room, good breakfast and nice location, but the personal was quite unpleasant and not very helpful.

I would not stay here again. Stayed for 2 nights, and booked what I thought was a large dorm room in the hope to meet people as a solo traveller. However, was in a 4 bed dorm of which I was the only person in it. Not what I was looking for. Very lonely. Also I went downstair at about 9/10 at night to buy a bottle of water and the man on reception was very rude and didn't let me, saying he was 'too busy'. Free breakfast was nice and the place was clean.

The old guy who was working in the morning was very unfriendly. However, other staff were good. Convenient place to stay.

It's really near to the center of Vienna, you can go by walking or by bus (3 stops). Really big room (6 bed-female).

Helpful staff, nice breakfast with nutella, close to center, very secure key system, mostly young teenage groups and families were staying, I recommend this hostel ..

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Not a bad place, no wifi in the rooms and the common areas were average. probably won't go back.

Cool hostel for young people.excelent breakfast. This is more like a family hostel not a party hostel

Overall, very good. Wfi in the rooms would be helpful, but more important is air-con in the rooms. They are sweltering in hot weather, and quite cramped. Was just bearable in late June, must be horrendous in July and August.

• 28th Jun 2014

Avoid this hostel! It has zero atmosphere and is more like staying in a bland motel. Absolutely zero kitchen facilities - even a sink to fill a water bottle. The free breakfast was mediocre and I avoided it after the first day. Other visitors were much older or school groups, wifi was not available in room. The area is cool, but there are others to choose from in the same district - try another.

I have no words to say how much I loved that you had NUTELLA in the breakfast. :) I can tell you this is one of the best hostels I have been in!

Not too far from the main attractions, with friendly staff and a good breakfast.

It offers everything that one hostel should: clean room, nice breakfast, great location, kindly staff ( especially Daca:) ), casual atmosphere.. Value for money 8/10.

• 1st May 2014
  • Serbia

It is completely disorganised: i booked 2 beds in a 6beds dorm and when i got to the hostel they gave me a double room:even if it was better for me, it showed that they are completely disorganised. It could have even happened the opposite thing! Plus,my room was in another building and every morning we had to walk outside to get to the breackfast room. Anyway,my staying there was good: bathroom and room were clean, breakfast with quite a wide range of choice. 10 min walking from metro, nice area

• 1st May 2014

Although we stayed just for one night we left with the best impressions! The staff was really kind and helpful, the beddings clean and the breakfast delicious!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Greece

Free breakfast (toast, jams, cereals, coffee) every morning. Very large facility. English-speaking staff. POOR internet connection.

Very friendly staff. Free breakfast is great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4