Hostel Wratislavia Reviews

Komuny Paryskiej 19, Wroclaw, Poland

It was a weekend trip so I specifically chose a hostel outside the main square to ensure I wasn't kept up all night by street noise. Wratislawa was perfect! It was within walking distance to the train station, old town and new shopping centre (pretty walks through parks and riverside), and sufficiently far away enough to have an exceptional nights' sleep. Other benefits to this hostel: extremely modern, super clean, family friendly, helpful staff, nice beds, great amenities. Highly recommend.

Good hostel, 10 minutes walk to both train station and old town. Being a big hostel it misses a bit of character, but it's a good choice for a day or two in Wroclaw.

I couldn't believe the attitude of the girl I encountered on check-in, please train your staff how to greet customers, many of us are tired after a long journey and would like to encounter pleasant, helpful staff. I arrived at 7am and all I wanted was to be shown where I could sit and wait for check-in time and make myself a cup of tea. I was hoping that if the cleaners finished my room before 2pm I might be allowed to enter it early, but had to push yr staff for that little kindness also.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Two thumbs up!

Wratislava hostl is very nice and excellent. The hostel is my favoruit and it is five stars.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Very clean hostel with good facilities (Wifi everywhere, well equipped kitchen, lockers in rooms) and the receptionists were very helpful. Was quite loud during some of my stay due to a big group of school kids upstairs, but other than that I was very satisfied with the hostel and would recommend it.

• 30th Mar 2014