Hostel Wratislavia Reviews

Komuny Paryskiej 19, Wroclaw, Poland

Loved it! Very nice rooms, comfy bed, nobody was up too late :D I only stayed one night but would stay again. I was in a 4 bed mixed room with en suite. Bathroom was big and clean. Own locker in the room. Close enough to walk to Wrocław centre with ease. Staff were very friendly and spoke good English.

some other properties are closer to the main square but the place suited us. would stay there again

nice and new fornitures. clean bathroom. perfect location, close to downtown, bus to airport and rail station.

• 18th Sep 2014

It was a weekend trip so I specifically chose a hostel outside the main square to ensure I wasn't kept up all night by street noise. Wratislawa was perfect! It was within walking distance to the train station, old town and new shopping centre (pretty walks through parks and riverside), and sufficiently far away enough to have an exceptional nights' sleep. Other benefits to this hostel: extremely modern, super clean, family friendly, helpful staff, nice beds, great amenities. Highly recommend.

Good hostel, 10 minutes walk to both train station and old town. Being a big hostel it misses a bit of character, but it's a good choice for a day or two in Wroclaw.

I couldn't believe the attitude of the girl I encountered on check-in, please train your staff how to greet customers, many of us are tired after a long journey and would like to encounter pleasant, helpful staff. I arrived at 7am and all I wanted was to be shown where I could sit and wait for check-in time and make myself a cup of tea. I was hoping that if the cleaners finished my room before 2pm I might be allowed to enter it early, but had to push yr staff for that little kindness also.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Two thumbs up!

Wratislava hostl is very nice and excellent. The hostel is my favoruit and it is five stars.

• 11th Jun 2014