Hostel Wratislavia Reviews

Komuny Paryskiej 19, Wroclaw, Poland

Very clean hostel with good facilities (Wifi everywhere, well equipped kitchen, lockers in rooms) and the receptionists were very helpful. Was quite loud during some of my stay due to a big group of school kids upstairs, but other than that I was very satisfied with the hostel and would recommend it.

• 30th Mar 2014

This is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was spotlessly clean and the decor was great. The common area was excellent and the breakfast was nice too. All in all, it was more like the experience of staying in a hotel than a hostel!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • ryan_t_hulme4468

Our room was broken into by another guest, my iPhone and 350zł was stolen. The staff was unreasonable when we wanted to cancel an extra room we booked so they forced us to pay extra and fees. The only good things about this hostel is the cleanliness and location. The rest is greatly poor. I wouldn't go back after having to spend almost 500zł there.

• 10th Jan 2014

Dear Guest, thanks for your opinion, to clarify: 1.Just 1 day before arrival you asked us to cancel 12 people, we agreed to cancel 6 bed-dorm, so you paid 444 zł less 2.The other guest has entered to your room by using your key card which you had lost at night. 3.Indeed, your belongings have been stolen, but we did our best, called police, checked video security system, the thieves have been found and handed over to police. You got your phone back. We are very sorry, we do care.

Style over substance. Would never ever return to this place. Staff=still lifes. They deliberately checked me in late, avoided telling me important things, it was as if they were working there on their first day or couldn't care less. There are international volunteers from Canada, Ireland, Spain..etc all over the world who would work for free with much better work ethics, what I saw and how I was helped was completely rubbish 0 customer service. Just sayin'

We stayed for some nights around NYE and had a nice dorm room. There was enough space, a bathroom just for this room (which was clean at the beginning but wasnt cleaned during our stay.) and locker for every bed. Nice: bed linen and blanket are in the lockers, so they are still clean when you arrive in the dorm if someone else was sitting on your bed during the day (bunk beds). Going to Rynek is mainly walking, tram is not worth it although it is cheap.

There was guy who was stealing our bear every day. Staff knew about that, but they didn't do anything without exact proof. But they were very kind and sorry about that. Don't trust public rooms and it's fine. There were also problems with lock on doors to room, sometimes the door was locked when door were opened so it wasn't possible to close them without unlocking them again. Hostel was very clean and quite. Staff was friendly.