Don't think about costs, here you'll find comfortable accommodation
in a low price.
Our hostel is what you are looking for!!!
With us you will discover magical Cracow. Our hostel offer you a wide range of rooms: from cosy two-bedded rooms to lively dorms.
Welcome to Cracow, we are pleased to invite You to the magic city where You can feel the spirit of past full of unforgettable legends. To the places when u can find grates traces of our country: kings, poets, and contemporary world-famous. We would love to invite You to the city of festivals, and culture events, impressive monuments, snug coffee houses, where students spend hours, drinking the best coffee ever, and having never ending fun.
Our Hostel Yellow situated in the center is the best place to go out as well as for outgoing people as for those of You who are interesting in night life. We offer You attractive prices for unforgettable impressions. Our professional staff guarantee perfect service, and friendly atmosphere that You cannot find anywhere else. Our priorytet is your full satisfaction, and Hostel Yellow is the guarantee.
Our hostel is just perfect place to stay for everyone! It is what hosteling should be about. Reasonable prices with Internet access included. Deloicious breakfast is served every morning for additional payment. Spacious common room with plasma tv ,cable tv and dvds it's a perfect place to make new friends. Well equipped kitchen which allow you make various kinds of dishes. Hostel is located 3 minutes from the Old City and just a short walk to the Royal Wawel Castle (15 minutes by foot). 24 H reception with friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff that make you feel like your at home.
We know what is important for backpackers:
* Spacious cozy rooms (Bed linen included)
* Excellent toilet facilities
* Breakfast not included
* Adaquately sized lockers provided (deposit required)
* Free Internet access
* WiFi Access also available
* Tv Sat and DVD in common room
* 24 h reception, multilingual, knowledgable, friendly staff
* large common room where you can relax and chat with other travellers
* 24 h Fully equipped kitchen
* Free tea & coffee
* Free tourist information, (city maps, Guidem, timetables)
* Laundry service available
* Towel rental
* We sell Snacks and non alcoholic drinks
* Safety locker provided for valuables
* Hair drier and iron for rental
* Lots of discounts for Krakow's attractions and free entry to many clubs
and the most important for us is:
- great atmosphere - to make you feel like you're at home!!
In our hostel you can find everything and EVEN MORE! :-)
Wawel The Royal Castle
15 min walk
The Old City
3 min walk