Hostel Yellow Reviews

Dunajewskiego Street 6, Krakow, Poland

Adjacent to historic downtown, so good location. Hostel is situated in 2 residential buildings connected by a courtyard. In our building there was no reception or staff, but video monitored. Overall good hostel. Offered breakfast was not so good

I liked everything. It's like 3 minutes from main square market on foot, and if you need to get anywhere, staff is eager to show you direct. Big locker in nice looking room (which were recently renovated, as I was told). I usually prefer bed without breakfast, but I actually felt bad about the bargain I made on them, so I bought extra breakfast, and that was the best breakfst I' ve ever eaten in hostel! Too bad they don't sell alcohol, but fortunately there are shops everywhere near.

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Great common space, dorms with dirty carpets.

I usually don't bother to review hostels but this one deserves one. It was really nice and clean, with good atmosphere and the staff were also very nice and helpful. Plus the breakfast is quite rich, with tomatoes, cucumber, cheese and ham that you actually believe comes of a pig :)