Hostel Yes Boss Reviews

875, Gali Chandi Wai, Main Bazar, Paharganj -55 In, New Delhi, India

I stayed in New King Hotel. I believe It's the same as Yes Boss. I accepted the Airport Transfer with the Hotel (I recommend you the same. The price is correct). The zone to stay is Pahargang, very near to New Delhi Train station. It's on an Alley, New Delhi style (dark, creepy, but unique!). The room was preety clean, with hot water all the time and wi-fi. I have no complains about the place, just what I needed and was looking for in Delhi. I recommend the place if you are a simple backpacker.

Don't waste your time, don't trust anyone and don't touch electrical sockets. After three days of traveling my partner and I just wanted to relax before seeing the sights, we checked in to what we thought was Yes Boss hotel, however this was not the case we were sent to a different hotel under the chain of New King Hotels nearby which was pretty discusting to say the least. Also when turning the lights on I received a large electrical shock. Do not book any tours through this hotel...

• 19th Feb 2014