Hostel Zeus Reviews

27 Sofokleous St, Athens, Greece

Would be great to renovate little bit the bathrooms, escpecially the holder for a shower. But generally very good!

Cheap, average down town low hostel with very kind personal.

Was a nice basic hostel, staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were nice however the room I was staying in had bed bugs. Once the staff were informed they cleared everyone out and started cleaning it thoroughly. Besides that incident good hostel.

Even if the accommodation is that cheap one can expect not to find toe nails in the room, a dirty bathroom and being eaten by bedbucks (in a sleeping bag).

A very good hostel at a reasonable price. Staff were very helpful. You can walk to the Acropolis from there. Only negatives were the door didn't lock properly and could use a few more recharge points on the rooftop terrace. I enjoyed my stay.

Nice hostel

Good staf, walking tour was great, food around the corner is brilliant

Was cold in the room and the staff wouldnt give us blanket as aparently "was not yet winter".

Necessary a key for every single bed per room, can't be a single key per room

• 2nd Oct 2015

Staff saved my life on my trip to athens! I needed my boarding pass printed and had already checked out and it was 5am and the guy printed my boarding pass for me! I was so grateful!! I stayed here 3 years ago and stayed again just now. I'll probably stay again because of the location and staff.

I think you should keep track of your guests' behaviors (like the syrian case) for smoking, inappropriate clothing, and loudness. Also toilets should be more cleaner. The bed sheets had blood stains on them. Low prices does not mean you can ignore these basic facilities.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • AycaA
  • Turkey

The hotel is really nice, and the beds really comfortable. By the add I couldn't know that in the bedrooms has air conditioner.. The only bad thing about the Hotel is the shower.. In the third floor some times it got cold, and started to loose strength.. In the first floor, one of the shower had a small thing to have a shower.. And that was really bad too..

• 9th Sep 2015

This is the worst hostel I've ever seen. After I checked in, I wanted to have a shower because it was 40 degreeds outside but I had no water. I asked to the staff and they told me, there is no water between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm. I wait until 5 then I had an amanzing freezing shower. And the best part is, no water in showers, no water in toilets, so you can not flush...So I highly don't recommand this hostel even it's good location.

lot of mosquitoes! bathroom is horrible! Staff is very very nice! lil far from station. There is a walking tour guide, who picks u from hostel! but he is not certified! not a best option to stay, but manageable!

Nice enough hostel, very hot in the rooms. Only spent one night here and very last minute booking

The staff was amazing and always willing to help. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms small and slightly sketchy, but worth the money and worked. The wifi was spotty at best, I used the free wifi from the hotel across the street and it worked better. The location is perfect for getting lost in alleys full of great bars, hangout spots, and shops. My main concern was that there was no central place to hang out and meet others. Otherwise, would recommend.

It's a well located spot and very cheap and the beds are comfy! Unfortunately it's not very clean, the showers are rather "wet boxes", the AC didn't work and the WIFI stopped working all the time.

Was really disappointed staying here. We came and checked in and were given no information. Wifi didn't reach our room and only two powerpoints in the room. Air con didn't work and so we left our windows open only to get stung with multiple mosquito bites. The heat was unbearable with the window closed. Didn't sleep because of the heat. The bunks were flimsy and when the person on the bottom moved, it shook the entire bed. The showers were gross and full of water at the bottom.

Crazy to make a customer pay extra to make the payment to the hostel (credit card system)! That is bad customer service!!! Make your money some other way, rise the price or whatever, but dont charge extra for getting paid whatever your banking deal is! The staff was good, but the cleaning lady super rude, acting inpolite, disadvantage for the hostel in general.

hostel filled with bed bugs and fleas. the staff moved us from room 22 to 24, but the problem was the same. they didn't offer a refund or anything. they blame it on the customers who bring bed bugs instead of taking responsibility for it. very noisy at night

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4