Hostel Zeus Reviews

27 Sofokleous St, Athens, Greece

2030 Total Reviews

Untidy tables and chairs in the common area.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Belgium

I stayed in an 4 mixed dorm for 4 night at the hostel. The security was fine. The location was very good because it is near the subway station Monastiraki, must see of Athene. The crew of the hostel wasn't always nice. The bathroom and toilets weren't clean but good enough for a hostel.

• 29th Jul 2015

The room and the toilets were not very clean.

• 29th Jul 2015

Good location but the hostel is a bit strange, it lacks a good common area and so there is no one around, not a great place to meet people.

I arrived to Hostel Zeus from the airport. It's very easy to find.. and it's really central .. I never used transport to get to the historic sites . From the hostel you can also take a free tour of athens in the morning EVERYDAY- I really recommend that. Just excellent ... I recommend this hostel .. :) Chantelle Mifsud (Malta)

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Malta

The hostel is great and very qwerky. However, we were on the top floor and because of the noise from other people on the balcony, we were unable to sleep which was incredibly annoying.

Nice hostel for one night, but it has a lot of problems. The Wifi did not work in the rooms and they know that and do nothing aboyt it. The cleanliness is also not very great. There is no breakfast and the reception is just a corridor that can get very tight when people are doing the check in/out. But the location is great and one of the guys at the reception was very friendly and helpful, although the other one had a terrible accent and was kind of a grumpy.

The place was nice, I wish the wifi had been better though- getting online was always spotty. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, though, and helped me find my way around town. I'd recommend hostel Zeus to people taking a trip to Athens.

• 16th Jul 2015

Good for an over night stop

The only common room was on the roof terrace at the top of the building. No stairs, so wear comfy shoes. The fact that there wasn't a kitchen was surprisingly inconvenient. Very friendly staff and willing to help! Good location, not in a touristy area and near the local markets! It seems sketchy at first but the street is very safe.

Very good location near the main square. No lockers in the rooms.

The staff in the reception was nice with me, but the cleaning staff was very rude. It was an old lady who started to yell out at us because we were using the AC. The toilets are not the best but the showers were comfortable. The beds are also. There's not much control of who gets in and who gets out of the hostel, and there's no lockers in the rooms so be careful with your stuff. Location is great.

I didn't know what to expect when I read the comments when I booked, but it was a very nice hostel. I had absolutely no problem with the cleanliness of the hostel, while other comments suggested it would be filthy. I had a very nice stay, you get what you expect from a hostel (shower, toilets, a room with a bed and a place to chill), nothing more nothing less. The people are very nice and they have a terras on the rooftop where you can chill with other guests. Would definitely recommend it.

Staff was not so friendly and sometimes sarcastic. Only one plug in each room and there is no locker.

Wi-Fi doesn't really work in the rooms, there are no lockers, and the staff doesn't do much to make up for the lack in the hostels infrastructure.

my dear freind the staff work at the reception and do there very best to cater for the needs of the guests......do you want them to be handyman- builders or painters aswell????

If you want to take a shower, good luck!!

We didn't have a safe in the room, but there was one at the reception.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Bulgaria

The bath towel provided was too small for a bath towel.

Junio 2015. No se puede pedir mas por el precio. Baño incomodos, sucios y 2 duchas para 5 cuartos por piso. Buena localizacion.

Ewww... this place was kind of just... ewww If this place was cheaper I wouldn't be trippin' out.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4