Hostel Zeus Reviews

27 Sofokleous St, Athens, Greece

1924 Total Reviews

Outstanding staff. They were happy to help at every turn. There are plenty of steps to get to your room.

great location friendly staff

Fantastic staff!!! Very helpful. No kitchen and plenty of steps. However the staff carried my heavy suitcase up for me, and there is free internet as well as wifi. Kind of a sketchy part of town, but lots of activity in the local square.

Great location with the acropolis viewable from around the corner and very close to the lovely area of Plaka. They have a great facility of a communal computer downstairs. Apart from the no wifi in rooms, it wasn't much of a problem because you can connect to easily in the corridors just outside of the rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Would be even better if there were organised hostel night outs.

• 14th Apr 2015

It was very cold and the sheets seemed to be dirty still. There were sticky spots on the blankets.

This place was very dirty, not an inviting environment, and was very hard to meet people due to no common room.

It was a OK experience. The location is the best thing of this place... It is not very clean, and the bathroom facilities were worst than expected even for the money. The shower was cold, and not enough cabins for the number of people sharing the floor's facilities... the bed sheets do not seen very clean, The place has everything to be a very nice hostel, but you cannot use the kitchen, the wifi do not work on the rooms, staff is not very enthusiastic (they seemed bored, actualy) so it's not :(

Great place to stay while knowing the Mother Greece, craddle of the Western culture!

Bad: There's no kitchen and no lockers. Good: The staff is great and will always try to help you out. The location is fantastic, you get to be taste a bit of the touristic area and also a bit of the everyday life in Athens.

Great location, the staff was very helpful!

Great location but the rooms were noisy and cold, and they didn't clean the toilets very well. Wifi in limited areas and people smoking in the hallways.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Micronesia

The idea that use regions to name every room is pretty surprised by me. If the light is brighter, the better feelings people would get. In general, a worth place to stay.

There was a drunk guy breaking the glasses of the window, I felt very insecure, and the toilets were always dirty, flushes weren't working.

I was disappointed upon arriving at the location. There is very little information about walking tours in the area as advertised--the excuse being that we visited during "off-season" (mid-February). The room I stayed in was always cold, sometimes colder than the weather outside. The bathrooms were not as clean as I expected either, showers are awful. Wi-fi doesn't work in the rooms. Area is shady at night. I've experienced better hostels for similar low prices.

I had a great time there. The staff is super nice and helpful.

The internet signal is very weak, not working in the rooms. In the bathroom not there is a good structure, lack of space to put the clothes, soap ...

BEDBUGS!!!! I was lucky that I was able to avoid the two I found and there weren't any on our clothes or luggage. The hostel was filthy. I think the shower mad me dirtier. I would never stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone. I had low expectations and it actually was worse than my lowest expectations. They define a new low.

Costumer care is wonderful, they give you all the attention and information you need, and the location is the best, just in the most wonderful neighborhood in Istambul. The building is quite old, and the bathroom is a bit small and uncomfortable. The private rooms are in the 3th floor and there are no lifts, so you have to climb by yourself. Make sure you turn the heater on at wintertime cause it´s very cold.

I stayedhere for 6 days. excepet the location from the main city, I can`t help feeling disappointed about the other things, like cleailiness, facilities, and the temparature, and so on. Especailly when it comes night, the room comes like outside, it `s so so cold.. I woke up for three times in the middle of night. So if you are not just looking for the hostel at this cheap price, I recommend you to look for the other hostel. That`s all!

• 25th Dec 2014