Hostel & Cafe Bar Backpackers Miyajima

Superb 1559 Total Reviews
Superb 1559 Total Reviews

19th Apr 2017

Good location and good hostel

17th Apr 2017

It was such a lovely hostel we had to come back! The workers there were so kind and awesome to talk to! The place itself is clean, has a bar, is near 7/11 and is steps away from the ferry to miyajima. I loved this hostel and I'm sure you will too! Again, the staff was super kind and amazing and helpful!

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Staff is very friendly and helpful, it is exactly what you pay for, nothing less nothing more. In general my stay was very pleasant.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

One of the best places (if not THE best) I've stayed in during my stay in Japan. Bar downstairs has 100 yen shots and cheap beer. Was great as an icebreaker and I met a whole bunch of awesome people! Really social and unexpected as I was planning on having a quiet one that night! Location was fantastic as it was right next to the ferry and super easy to get to via JR. Close to convenience stores! Only thing is the "dorm" wasn't exactly a completely seperate room.

Thank you for your lovely comment!! You seem you had a good time at the bar here. We sometimes have a food event, so when you come back here again, let's cook something Japanese food together! We are afraid that bed rooms are not big area, but we try make it more comforable. Please come back anytime as your home away from home!

10th Apr 2017

Had a really great time here. Spent two nights in this hostel and have no complaints at all. Rooms were clean and well organised, the location is perfect (2 minutes walk from the Ferry terminal to Miyajima island), the staff is really friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere in the evening was amazing!! Definitely would recommend this place, and would stay again if I came back through Miyajima!

Thank you for staying Backpackers Miyajima and also your comment! We are so happy to hear that you had a good time here. Summer and Autum season are also beautiful and many things to do, so please come back anytime as your home away from home. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

6th Apr 2017

Great location, easy to get to Miyajima. Staff was helpful and atmosphere great. Would stay there again

Thank you for your message! We are glad to hear that you liked your stay here. Summer and Autumn are aslo beautiful here in Miyajima, so please come back anytime as your home away from home.

6th Apr 2017

Amazing experience! Bar downstairs to meet people. Right beside the miyajima ferry. When I went there was 100 yen shots so it made the environment a lot more lively. I just wished I stayed there for longer!

Thank you for your lovely comment! Did you like the 100 yen shot? Yes, everybody loves that! It's easy to get drunk and make friends here, so we hope that you had fun here. This season is really beautiful but summer and autumn are also different in good way, so please come back someday.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Apr 2017

So, As i was checking in i couldn't find my wallet which was a huge panic and guessed i had dropped it whilst visiting the shrine earlier in the day. The staff (especially Sake) were so helpful, they rang the police and what do you know the next day they found it! They were so kind and understanding, and without them my trip really would have been ruined! Beds were comfy with good privacy curtains, cool roof area and the breakfast pancakes were awesome. Thanks to everyone that helped me!

Hi! Thank you for your kind comment for us. You're more than welcome about your wallet. We were also relieved that it was founded. We hope you are having fun after here as well. Thank you for mentioning about the rooftop. It's still a bit cold though, the best season to stay there now. You can see wonderful fireworks from there during summer, so when you come back here someday, let's watch it together! Have a safe trip!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2017

I have nothing bad to tell you about this hostel. Very convenient location right next to the Miyajima-Ferries and Hiroshima can be reached by train in under 30mins. The staff is very helpful and fluent in english. The entire hostel is very clean and well kept. I had an amazing stay there.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
4th Apr 2017

Awesome place, even has their own craft beer. Literally right outside to the ferry, nice bar, and a good bunk area. A bit small for space to put your bags, but still would recommend!

Thank you for your lovely comment! We are so happy to hear that you seem like Miyajima Beer. It might have been unconvenience for you about small space for luggage. But we will try to make it more comfortable as soon as possible. Thank you so much again! Please come back anytime.