Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies

Superb 239 Total Reviews
Superb 239 Total Reviews

17th Dec 2016

Natasha was very kind. The sign on the door that indicated that I had to pay one more night if I didn't check out before 11.00 h. felt a bit threatening when I found it around half past 11. This wasn't any problem though but I didn't feel invited to use the common room, shower or kitchen if there was any. Nevertheless my stay was excellent and Natasha gave me a useful tip to visit the fort and to use the train instead of the bus to get back to Belgrade.

• Serbia, Mixed Group, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

very nice hostel with friendly and super helpful staff

• Croatia, Female, 31-40
17th Nov 2016

Great location, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend!

31st Oct 2016

This is the closest hostel to the centre. It's more like an inn - rooms are upstairs of a bar that functions as a reception. Very nice staff who recommended me restaurants and arranged a last-minute cab for me. The bar is the only place to socialise which is hard for non-smokers like me.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016

I took off .3 of a point because going up the stairs I smacked my brains hard on the low ceiling. Also worth mentioning, the hosts distills a fine rajkye that'll send you into an afternoon nap soon after checking in.