Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies Reviews

Jevrejska 13, Novi Sad, Serbia

i highly recommend rookies. the location is perfect (it's in the centre, yet it's still quiet) and the staff is more than friendly.

Nice, cool, small hostel in center of the city, just stonethrow away from Main Square and streets with lot's of bars and pubs. Nice room, great staff and nice crowd of backpackers are hanging there. Bar/common room is one witch is a great plus. Highly recommending to everyone heading to Novi sad. Cheers!

I think Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies in Novi Sad has the best location (btw it was the hostel that less time took me to find it). Rooms are not very big but still ok. Toilet it was not very clean but I think its not its fault. The common area (actually is the bar downstairs) is closing really early during the week and you don´t have where to go from 11pm.

Very small hostel but a good time!

Dear thanks for your review.The capacity of our hotel is 24 beds, more than enough for great socializing.See you next time.

Fantastic hostel with fantastic owners. Stayed 3 nights before booking a further 2 nights. The hostel has the most comfortable beds and cleanest rooms. Close to all the nightlife, supermarkets and good resturants. If we come back to Novi Sad, we wll definitely be back. Thanks Stuart and Juice

Such a good hostel. The owner Jaka is such a helpful and friendly guy. The rooms are quiet cosy and the cafe area is a good place to socialise.

Good hostel with a great atmosphere! We enjoyed our time in Novi Sad, and Rookies was so nice to come back to at night. Definitely worth the stay!

Value for money and friendly staff.

Clear and Safe hostel. Really nice Staff. Had a great time there in Novi Sad

• 7th Sep 2015

Wonderful hostel, with very friendly and helpful staff. The gem of this hostel was Ljiljana. Thanks to her contagious smile and her friendly, helpful, and fun attitude, I decided to extend my stay in Novi Sad! I'll definitely be back!

• 4th Sep 2015

Good hostel with friendly staff, would recommend!

Very close to Novi Sad centre. Decent hostel.

What a great stay! delicious homemade rakje upon arrival, cheap beers and delicious coffee. I you have the opportunity to do the tour of the old fortress, jump on it. worth every penny.

I stayed there for 2 nights and it was a good experience overall in the hostel. It was at a good location near the main part of the city. Everything is clean, the staff were friendly, the bar was a good place to meet people and cleanliness of the toilet was good. I would recommend the hostel to everyone.

A charming hostel in a charming city. The welcome I received was heartwarming. The staff was just great > extremely helpful and friendly. I sincerely recommend this hostel to all travelers out there who are headed to this lovely city. Cheers!

• 15th Aug 2015