Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies Reviews

Jevrejska 13, Novi Sad, Serbia

Had a great stay here, very easy going staff who have tips for any kind of traveller. Great tips for eating, drinking, day tours and all sorts of recommendations for things to do in Novi Sad Enjoyed the bar downstairs watching football with Zarko and will definitely come back.

Another Serbian hostel that is just perfect :) A great location right next to all the action, yet perfect for a great nights rest in a courtyard... so peaceful, but also a quite interesting and atmospheric area...,,and the hostel has a great little bar too :))) Always a huge plus :) Had a great time in the hostel and in the city in general so I thoroughly recommend this place :))) Can't wait to return... hopefully it will be sometime soon :)

This is a great hostel located within walking distance from the city center and all major attractions. The facilities and rooms are clean and spacious and the beds are comfy. The staff was excellent, gave me great tips on what to do in NS. Thanks also to Liljana for trying to teach me some Serbian and being so patient about it :) Great place, hope I'll make it back

The owners wife was very kind to me. I had arrived via night train from Montenegro and was exhausted. Cool bar downstairs but from what I saw there was only one toilet for the whole hostel. Not a problem when the hostel isn't full but it could be funky otherwise. Maybe I just wasn't told about the other toilet locations.

Great and very comfy hostel. Instead of a common area and kitchen there is a bar downstairs. But Zarko and his staff will always make you feel at home there, with absolutely no pressure of buying something. They are very welcoming, friendly and helpful with everything. They also can give you good recommendations for other hostels all over the balkans, which helped us a lot, so that we recommend this place 100%.

Great location, free Rakija welcome drink, good information about things to visit and restaurants, cool staff, ... We had a blast in Rookies. It's a great hostel! :)

Great hostel! Really comfortable beds,nice and clean.Location excellent,city center but quiet.The bar is great, you can meet other guests and drinks are cheap.Monasteries tour was great experience.I booked one, stayed five nights.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

Absolutely loved my stay at Rookies, in the great city of Novi Sad! Location is incredible, right in the center of the city, close to all the food/drink/nightlife places you can dream of. The hostel is the perfect size, very easy to meet other travellers to hang out with, the bar downstairs is a great place to chill and serves as a common room, but the owners are totally cool about bringing your own food and drinks and sitting there. The staff is amazing, friendly and useful!