9.3
Superb 222 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 222 Total Reviews
Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies Located at Jevrejska 13, , Novi Sad.
Serbia
Novi Sad 21000 Jevrejska 13
93% 222
45.2527645 19.8403000
    Rooms available

25th Sep 2016

Well run, friendly and clean. Eventhough it lacks a true common area, the bar/reception works fine for that. Good coffee. Recommended.

• liviuparau7557
  • Romania, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Sep 2016

Very nice hostel, with great staff and excellent location! I highly recommend it, if you need a place to stay in Novi Sad. I also enjoyed the atmosphere. Have nothing to complain. Thanks a lot!

28th Aug 2016
8.0

PROS: Very nice people working there! Loved the in-room lockers free of charge. CONS: electric outlet by my bed did not work, so I couldn't securely charge my cell phone while sleeping. The rooms were reasonably clean, but some small spider webs in corners and doesn't seem like floor gets cleaned too often.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

Awesome staff. Big thanks to Natasha who covered up my open car window with plastic when I accidentally left it open, rain would have flooded it otherwise! Also learned a thing or two about Rakija at the bar ;). Close to center yet calm, and free parking! Twin private was very cozy. Mosquito screens on the windows would be nice but sleeping with closed windows and the AC on worked out fine. Would also recommend stashing some additional TP in the bathroom. Thanks again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

I had a very comfortable and satisfying stay here. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They even helped deliver some left over belongings of mine to my next destination. Tip - don't shot the welcoming ... SIP IT (went straight to my head at 1pm lol).

16th Jul 2016

Great hostel, only about a 5 minute walk to the centre with plenty of food places around serving the best hangover food you can imagine! The staff is very nice and helpful, they gave us many tips and let us keep our bags in the hostel on our last day whilst we chilled in town.

• England, Male, 31-40
26th Jun 2016

I enjoyed my couple nights here. All the staff were very friendly and chatty and offered me plenty of advice. There isn't a common room but it's nice to sit in the quiet bar downstairs which functions as a commonroom and chat with people and watch a game on tv. There are plenty cheap eating options right around the corner you are only a couple minutes walk from the old city centre. I thoroughly recommend staying here and taking the walking tours with Milos as he was really informative.

3rd Jun 2016

Perfect location, very nice staff. We stayed in the apartment on the top.

• Spain, All Male Group, 31-40
1st Jun 2016

Really well located! Staff was incredibly nice and helpful!! No problem to order food there since it was raining and they even book a hostel for us with a discount for hour next destination in Croatia!! Really happy we stayed there! AND a MASSIVE PLUS to be able to park the car just in front of the hostel!!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
25th May 2016

Žarko and his staff are such fantastic hosts and they've gone out of their way to make the hostel (and café and bar) cover all the bases. All of the staff will go out of their way to make your time there whatever you want it to be and a lot, lot more. The hostel itself is really clean and the atmosphere laid back in the best way. The café and bar is super chill. The location is on point--an easy walk from the bus and train station, a very short walk to the center, but down a quiet alleyway.