Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies Reviews

Jevrejska 13, Novi Sad, Serbia

It was great hostel to stay. The price and location were great. The staff is always helpfull to you.

Very welcoming and friendly staff who were there to give travel advice or rakija!

the hostel has great location than other hostels and positive staff

I stayed at H&CBR for four nights and the hostel was great, and the staff especially were incredibly helpful. They treated me to a couple of free drinks, helped me find the schedules for the buses and trains I needed, and even helped me book at my next hostel. Also the location is great; right next to the center of town.

• 20th Jan 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful, even that it was not my plan staying more than one night in Novi Sad at the end I decided to stay longer thanks for the good atmosphere of the city and the kindness of the Rookies hostel. I completely recommend it.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

Vlad was fantastically helpful with a smooth, leisurely check in and provided us with heaps of great suggestions for novi sad. Please note there is no kitchen facilities in this hostel. rooms were clean and bright with lockers that actually fit a pack! definitely recommend that you stay.

A very good Hostel. It very cool, when the staff who work there likes to talk, make friends and give you good advices about the city :)

• 21st Dec 2013

Excellent location, new furniture, comfortable beds, clean hostel.

I stayed in this hostel two times and I really liked it. The staff is helpful, they told us a lot of useful information about the city. The city center is close, you do not have to walk a lot if you want to go out. Absolutely recommended!

Excellent location and facilities! And best, for sure, a friendly staff! Cheers

it was great staying there. staffs are all very friendly and helpful. also location is very nice that you can walk back in 3 minutes after drinking and partying.

Well, I can say only positive words about Rookies. Friendly staff, great location near to main tourist attractions and just few bus stops from railway/bus stations. Definitely recommending that place for everyone.

Very friendly atmosphere. and the beds here are really great, very comfortable!