Hostel & Guest House Bistrik Reviews

Garaplina 14a, 71000, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thank you for the hospitality, we had an amazing time in Sarajevo and our stay in the hostel was great. Our host even picked us up from the bus station. Our room had an amazing view of the city and it was really clean and comfortable. We can recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay in a cosy house, it's located on a hill and about a 10 min walk to the city center.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Austria

A real taste of Sarajevo with convience in a quiet hillside residential neighborhood ! Close to the City center, brewery and river !

• 16th Oct 2015

Service excellent! Actually this guesthouse doesn't have a single private ensuite as it's offered at hostelworld. It's single private shared bathroom.. :)

Good location close to the centre. Not easy to find at first but owner's son who speaks very good English very generous with lifts to and from the hostel. Could have more information and leaflets etc about Sarajevo.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Thank you Emir and family! This hostel is perfect if you are tired of sleepless nights in noisy party hostels - it is a little hideaway that you can make your comfortable base to explore this amazing city. It is one of my favourite places I've stayed as I had privacy, peace, security and comfort. Emir was kind enough to pick me up and drop me off at the bus station, he made it feel like no inconvenience at all and was so welcoming and funny. Best wishes, Bianca xo

thanks again for your hospitality, we enjoyed it a lot!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Emir was extremely helpful and friendly. He very kindly picked us up and then dropped us back at the bus station. The twin room was large and had a nice balcony to view part of the city. The use of the washing machine and fridge were appreciated. Could improve by having a bin and mirror in the room ... only minor things. Overall stay was good.

The best bit about this place were the staff and the location. They gave me a lift to the station v early in the morning as part of the service which was great. The hostel is up a steep hill about a 10 min walk from the main bazaar and river. Great cafes to eat there. I stayed only one night which would be the best way to use this place.

Our host Emir was awesome. Very welcoming, explained a lot and gave helpful tips. Really enjoyed our stay.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Israel
  • All Male Group, 31-40

great location, wonderful friendly host! comfortable room, access to fridge, washing machine. plenty of tourist info and tips from the host. definitely recommend for anyone coming to sarajevo :-)

• 2nd Aug 2015

Dzino was really helpful as he picked us up from the bus station at 6am without charge and allowed us to check in at this time so we were able to sleep for a few hours before we started sightseeing. Rooms were very clean but there were not many other people staying so it lacked a bit of atmosphere. 15 min walk to the centre but the walk back is really tough up the hill when it's so hot and humid even at night. I would recommend to avoid using cabs as they rip you off

super cool place, super cool people, super cool price I really appreciated being picked up at the train station the hosts are very smiling and eager to share their tips about Sarajevo

the atmothere of the guesthouse was very homy, the boss was very helpful with everything,

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic

Amazing. Contact the hostel he will bring you back and forth frm the Airport/bus station. Top3% of hostels in the world considering the frendlyness of the hosts. Don't hesitate to ask if you have special requests ;)

Very good hostel with nice and clean rooms. Bakery, grocery and restaurant within 200 meters, Latin bridge 5 minutes walk. Parking is free nearby, so also ideal arriving by car.

We had a perfect stay.

I stayed at this place for 2 nights. The hostel has all the basic facilities one will require during their stay. Mr Dzino was very helpful and accommodating during my stay, that included pick from the airport and the drop off to the train station as I was travelling to Mostar. I would recommend this place to anyone travelling to Sarajevo.

• 5th Jul 2015

I would recommend this location to anyone visiting Sarajevo. It is only a 10-15 minute walk to most destinations in the old town and city center, and the neighborhood is quiet and safe. Emir, the host, was kind enough to pick me up from the bus station. The room was clean and there was enough space to spread out. If you are looking for a quiet place to relax after a long day exploring the city, this is a good choice.

• 3rd Jul 2015

I stayed in this Lovely Guest House with the Dzino Family from Sunday January 4th until Wednesday January 7th 2015in Sarajevo. I was actually dropped off at The Hotel Bistrik but my Hosts came to pick me up and they provided with a Lovely and Quiet Room in their home with a Stunning View over Sarajevo. The Dzino Family were always Very Helpful to me and when I was leaving they called my Mini Bus to bring me back to Serbia. I would thoroughly recommend staying at The Hostel & Guest House Bistrik

They have free service of pick up from the airport/bus station upon arrival. Even requiring this service at last minute, the staff from Hostel & Guest House Bistrik was great and friendly; they accepted to pick me up there at the same moment as I arrived. The room was clean. I definitely recommend this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4