Hostel & Guest House Bistrik

Superb 153 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 153 Total Reviews

31st Aug 2017

This is an excellent place to rest, relax, and enjoy some quiet time. The rooms are comfortable and homey and the hostess is very friendly and kind. I loved my 2 nights here of sleeping soundly and enjoying the beautiful view and quiet neighborhood. I would stay here again. It is located at the top of a very big hill so suggest you get the hostel to pick you up or take a taxi.

26th Aug 2017

This place and shout out to owners, was my most pleasant surprise on my 10 city tour of East Europe! What a great guest house, people, and view! Loved the steep walk too!

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
21st Aug 2017

Such a nice and comfy guesthouse: quiet area not far from the center, friendly host who picked me up from the airport and straight away told me about the history of the city. I had a small appartment just for me with a small balcony. I recommend this place!

• shirinkhan9667
  • England, Female, 41+
18th Aug 2017

Brilliant host & lovely guest house, peaceful & quite. It's not a hostel but a home stay. I had a long stressful bike ride in Montenegro...this was a pleasant peaceful rest for me. I'll recommend this guest house to anyone who is looking for a place a little away from hustle bustle but near enough to join the party! Will surely stay there on my next visit to Sarejova.⭐️😍

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
17th Aug 2017

Good location and our host was extremely helpful!

• Israel, Female, 31-40
13th Aug 2017
7.7

Great place with cosy atmosphere. The owner was very kind, helpful and friendly. I would recommend staying for longer than one night if you can!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

An excellent stay from every point of view. The owner is very kind and nice, the area is super quiet all the while being a five minutes walk away from the historical center.

• shepshep502879
  • England, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2017

Really comfortable room in lovely, quiet area of Sarajevo, within walking distance of the main sights. The host was lovely and really helpful, offering to pick us up and drop us off at the bus station, really accommodating.

• England, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2017

First of all, let me make it clear that this is a guesthouse. It is not a hostel at all. So if you're looking for a place that will enable you to meet other travellers, go on organised tours, bar crawls etc, this isn't it. However, for the same price as a bed in a shared dorm, I got my own room, complete with a single bed, dining table, bathroom plus a small kitchen area. Also, the owner came and picked my up from the airport free of charge! He also gave me a map and lent me a guide book.

• Norway, Male, 31-40
19th Jul 2017

I stayed six nights at Hostel & Guest House Bistrik in Sarajevo and had a very nice stay. I'll just run down the good and the not so good. The good: - Very reasonable price and good value. - Quiet - Good service. Transport from and to the airport is very nice. - Decent standard I had no real complaints. - Short walk into town (5-10 min). Not so good: - It's quiet for better or worse, it's not much of a place to meet people/party etc. - The walk back from town is a bit steep,

×