Hostel and Guest House Rose Reviews

Bakarevica 33, Budzak bb, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Internet connection was poor. Water heat system was old style, thats we could not habe hot water on the first night.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Amazing experience with the wonderful family running the place! Rooms are clean, cozy, and comfortable. Terrace has beautiful views and perfect to relax and enjoy some Bosnian coffee. Breakfast is delicious! Even gave me some traditional candies on my last day- how thoughtful. Thanks for making my stay in Sarajevo that much better!

Beautiful view from the balocny. Nice staff who welcomed us with perfect turkish coffee and typical bosnian cakes.

We had a very pleasant stay at this place! They family running it was very nice and we even got picked up from the bus station. They also gave us some tips about what to do in Sarajevo and if interested they provide you with breakfast for 4€ per Person on the patio prepared by the elderly lady of the place, definitely worth it! You also get to try Bosnian coffee and typical pastries. The room was very well equiped and the place was super close to the city center/old town.

The loveliest little home stay with even lovelier family! Breakfast was amazing! Great location close to old town

• 9th Aug 2015

Super locatie! Lieve gastvrouw die voor een heerlijk ontbijt kan zorgen! Aan te raden

We really enjoyed our stay at guest house Rose. Good sized double bedroom and private toilet and shower. Adnan and his family were so welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and definitely a bonus :)

Very nice (and clean) guesthouse run by a very friendly elderly couple. I used to live in Sarajevo and I have to say I love the Location. It's not just a few minutes away from all the sights and the City centre but also i a very quiet and nice neighboorhoud.

Perfect room, nice and cool, very convenient location. Share shower and toilet facilities with 1 other room (which was empty in our situation, and therefore we had a private shower). Safe parking behind closed doors on owners property. It is difficult to find the place with no signs. And there is no equipment in the kitchen. When you have the ambition to cook for yourself, that can be a problem. Generally speaking good value for money.

Everything was nice. The host picked us up at the trainstation. We had the amazing breakfast on the beautiful terrace and felt very welcomed. Perfect place to stay in Sarajevo, just a short walk from the old town.

Staying at the guest house was like a home away from home. The facilities was very comfortable and private. The facilities overlook the city of Sarajevo and it is very beautiful at night. One can see the sun rising and setting and downtown is just 10 minutes away or less and the host prepares very delicious breakfast. i felt comfortable and relax within the setting. Information is available for the activities in the city. I would recommend the guest house to others.

Great stay at a great place, very friendly family running the guesthouse. I was blown away by the view from my top floor room - panoramic view of Sarajevo! Not a lot of other guests to hang out with, was raining a lot so the communal terrace was not of so much use for me. Perfect spot close to the centre and even closer to the brewery!

Excellent spot to stay, clean room with very comfortable beds and a location very close to the old town, and a terrace with a wonderful view. The staff was kind and accommodating, I would recommend to anybody stopping in Sarajevo!

It was very comfortable place, with spectacular view. We could not find a better place. The room was very cozy, clean and supplied with everything we could possibly need. Located almost in the old town. Easy to find, close to Tito's mansion and the brewery of Sarajevo.

This was my third time here, and the place is still amazing. Close to the old town, excellent home made breakfast (on a terrace with a view) and a great wi-fi.

• 7th Apr 2015

This was the first pick up ever for us that went smoothly. Within 15-20 minutes the pick up arrived. Without this pickup it would be a long walk from the bus station. Also the guesthouse would be rather difficult to find as we did not notice any sign outside. We were welcomed with cookies and tea. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Located at a 10 minutes walk from city center. Rooms were clean, large and comfortable.

Our host came to pick us up from the bus station, we also got a lot of information on the places to see, what to do and so on. They were all very friendly and helpful. Location was also great, the place was quiet, all went well.

The place was really great. Although me and my friends stayed for only one night we really enjoyed our visit there. The owner was very hospitable and helpful. The rooms were very clean, secured parking, WiFi, private bathrooms and must say that the view from the terrace is awesome... don't miss the breakfast on it because it's homemade and very delicious. No doubt we are staying there next time we go back to Saraevo!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

The owner was very nice, friendly and helpful. It was quite difficult to find, but she came out and helped point us to their garage area.

• 27th Jun 2014

A lovely Guest house run by a very charming family , who were kind and attentive . The location is Superb, in fact this was fantastic value for money, and I should have NO HESITATION WHATSOEVER in recommending guest house Rose or returning to this homely and charming Guest house again in the future. Highly recommended.

• 26th Jun 2014