Hostel & Guesthouse Kaiser 23 Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 23, Vienna, Austria

The hostel was clean and the staff were very helpful, however the atmosphere of the place can only be described as creepy! Also our room was boiling hot! However, it was easy to get into the city centre from and was reasonably priced, so I would still recommend.

Everything is good but the air-conditioner is needed.

Nice hostel, single room was a good value for money for vienna price and it was very quiet. The hostel is very clean the only drawback is that shared toilets may be a little far from your room. Staff was helpful and kind

Big, generous room. Good breakfast. Good WiFi connection. Fan in our room, which was necessary during our warm stay in Vienna. Clean showers and toilets. Quite cheap, big bed and towels, bed linen and bathrobes were included in the price!

The hostel its self was great, though the breakfest was steep, but I suppose that's the trade off for having such an affordable private room. I would stay there again! The location is close enough to the heart of the city, but far enough that you're not losing sleep. If you're wanting a party hostel, this place is not for you.

Overall, a great experience. The cleanest place I've stayed on my trip, in a good location too. Westlicht is a great gallery nearby. More of a v reasonably priced hotel than hostel. If you're looking to socialize this isn't the place, but if you're looking to relax and have calm, it's great.

This hostel isn't really a super sociable place - it's pretty big and stark and doesnt have a lot of character. However the bed was comfy and it was super clean. The bathrobes were a nice thought so you didn't have to take all your clothes to the shower/run around in a towel

This hostel is fantastic! Very beautiful, calm and clean. Has everything you need. The only "but" that I have is the morning receptionist, she is a but tough and not very "welcoming", she didnt explained so much to us and talked like if she was mad. The night receptionist was vey nice. I highly recomend this hostel!

The room were good with 2 singles, a sink, desk and shelves. The staff were overall pleasant, the night receptionist was especially friendly and helpful, if only the morning receptionist could have shown guests the same hospitality. Very clean. The doors to the rooms don't automatically lock, which is a drawback on security. The area is not central but the train station is 5 min walk, 15 to centre. Breakfast is pricey (for us anyway). Supermarket and restaurants nearby. Good hostel overall.

Just wanna say that I definitely to stay it again. Love this place

very nice hostel, its more like a hotel. It has a lot of christian stuff thats was a bit weird, but not bad at all. very quiet and clean, maybe Wien its this way, very good location I didn't like the staff they were not too helpfull

Excellent location, helpful staff. few rooms are facing strong sun heat from 12 noon to 7 evening. It is difficult to be in the room. NO AC, OK., but FAN is also NOT provided in the room. Surprising. KIRAN OZA Bhavnagar INDIA

I had a bit of a bad experience. We told them we were arriving late at the time of our booking. We had booked for a shared bed room but we actually got a twins room. I understand this is a normal practice in a hotel or hostel, but it does not mean I have to agree with that. Otherwise the hostel is nice, clean, and most of the staff is quite good.

Excellent location.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Excelent hostel. Very clean and quiet. Location is perfect, few blocks to westbanhof station, and has a tram stop in front of the hostel. Staff are Very,Very friendly and speak english. The building used to be a convent so It has its own charm. I definitely recomend It.

• 18th May 2015

The room could have been more cheerful and have basic facilities like a cupboard, safe, etc. The location is very good - very near to major train stations and major tourist attractions.

We had a great stay in this hostel. Location is super. Close to the subway, Westbahnhof train station. Staff was helpful. Rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this hostel to couples (like me and my girlfriend) who want a nice quite place for sleep with good location close to public transport.

Friendly and helpful English speaking staff. Good location. Negatives were the squeaky floor in our room. Blinds as well didn't shut the light out. Communal shower and bathrooms immaculately clean. Good location. Very central.

I had a good stay here, it was clean and not far from the tram station. Also had a good breakfast.

Excellent service fantastic staff