Hostel & Guesthouse Kaiser 23 Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 23, Vienna, Austria

We had a great stay in this hostel. Location is super. Close to the subway, Westbahnhof train station. Staff was helpful. Rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this hostel to couples (like me and my girlfriend) who want a nice quite place for sleep with good location close to public transport.

Friendly and helpful English speaking staff. Good location. Negatives were the squeaky floor in our room. Blinds as well didn't shut the light out. Communal shower and bathrooms immaculately clean. Good location. Very central.

I had a good stay here, it was clean and not far from the tram station. Also had a good breakfast.

Excellent service fantastic staff

• 9th Apr 2015

Very clean hostel! The location is great, right next to the westbahn stop so it's easy to get to the city center. Staff was very nice. Close by many shops and restaurants. I will stay here again!

Great hostel!

Fine, large, airy, old building that was once a convent. There is still a church next door. About 200m from Westbahnhof and UBahn and a tram stops just outside the front door. 24 hour reception. Breakfast at 8 euros a bit much but they let me make my own. Private room oddly designed with only one power point near the door while bed & table were the other side of the room. Yet again heating would not go off, even at night so I left the window open all the time. Quite safe & Vienna quiet at night.

View all Vienna Bed and Breakfasts