Hostel & Guesthouse Kaiser 23 Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 23, Vienna, Austria

The hostel has a very nice atmosphere and is very clean. The best is the location, wich is a short distance to the U-Bahn station, and the equipment and design of the rooms. We took a double bed room and it felt like staying in the hotel!

• 9th Nov 2015
  • Slovenia

Easy to reach and clean place.

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Taiwan

Neat to Westbanhof. You can use metro from there. Good value for money. It's more like an hotel than a hostel. We stayed in a 2 person room. Room was big enough. It had a sink inside. Showers and toilets were common. Showers might be cleanier

Situated by Westbanhof station, the hostel is quite a walk from the Museum Quarter. Extremely quiet, it's a peaceful rather than a party hostel. We were in a twin room and it was one of the best hostel rooms I've stayed in, so for that it is excellent value for money. We didn't have breakfast, but the breakfast room looking extremely welcoming whilst the man at reception was also very helpful.

A normal hostel and nothing special worth mentioning. It did not seem like a place to meet other travelers. It seemed more like a normal lodge. The location is very good as it is close to Westbahnhof. The room came with 2 separate beds as we wanted. You have everything what you need for a comfortable stay. I appreciated the fact that there were fans in the room as we were there during summer. Overall it is a good hostel but maybe a bit overpriced but still worth it.

The receptionist when we arrived was not friendly and helpfull at all The matress and pilllow were of poor quality, we both had a lot of pain in our back sleeping in these beds I found it strange that there was only one chair in the room although it was a room for 2 people The curtains of the room were too small Nevertheless the room and the showers were very clean and the hostel was very quiet.

The hostel was clean and the staff were very helpful, however the atmosphere of the place can only be described as creepy! Also our room was boiling hot! However, it was easy to get into the city centre from and was reasonably priced, so I would still recommend.

Everything is good but the air-conditioner is needed.

Nice hostel, single room was a good value for money for vienna price and it was very quiet. The hostel is very clean the only drawback is that shared toilets may be a little far from your room. Staff was helpful and kind

Big, generous room. Good breakfast. Good WiFi connection. Fan in our room, which was necessary during our warm stay in Vienna. Clean showers and toilets. Quite cheap, big bed and towels, bed linen and bathrobes were included in the price!

Was vakje for money, Was noisy at night, but iTS where iTS located so cant change that

The hostel its self was great, though the breakfest was steep, but I suppose that's the trade off for having such an affordable private room. I would stay there again! The location is close enough to the heart of the city, but far enough that you're not losing sleep. If you're wanting a party hostel, this place is not for you.

Overall, a great experience. The cleanest place I've stayed on my trip, in a good location too. Westlicht is a great gallery nearby. More of a v reasonably priced hotel than hostel. If you're looking to socialize this isn't the place, but if you're looking to relax and have calm, it's great.

This hostel isn't really a super sociable place - it's pretty big and stark and doesnt have a lot of character. However the bed was comfy and it was super clean. The bathrobes were a nice thought so you didn't have to take all your clothes to the shower/run around in a towel

This hostel is fantastic! Very beautiful, calm and clean. Has everything you need. The only "but" that I have is the morning receptionist, she is a but tough and not very "welcoming", she didnt explained so much to us and talked like if she was mad. The night receptionist was vey nice. I highly recomend this hostel!

The room were good with 2 singles, a sink, desk and shelves. The staff were overall pleasant, the night receptionist was especially friendly and helpful, if only the morning receptionist could have shown guests the same hospitality. Very clean. The doors to the rooms don't automatically lock, which is a drawback on security. The area is not central but the train station is 5 min walk, 15 to centre. Breakfast is pricey (for us anyway). Supermarket and restaurants nearby. Good hostel overall.

Just wanna say that I definitely to stay it again. Love this place

very nice hostel, its more like a hotel. It has a lot of christian stuff thats was a bit weird, but not bad at all. very quiet and clean, maybe Wien its this way, very good location I didn't like the staff they were not too helpfull

Excellent location, helpful staff. few rooms are facing strong sun heat from 12 noon to 7 evening. It is difficult to be in the room. NO AC, OK., but FAN is also NOT provided in the room. Surprising. KIRAN OZA Bhavnagar INDIA

View all Vienna Bed and Breakfasts