Hostel & Guesthouse Kaiser 23 Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 23, Vienna, Austria

This hostel is fantastic! Very beautiful, calm and clean. Has everything you need. The only "but" that I have is the morning receptionist, she is a but tough and not very "welcoming", she didnt explained so much to us and talked like if she was mad. The night receptionist was vey nice. I highly recomend this hostel!

The room were good with 2 singles, a sink, desk and shelves. The staff were overall pleasant, the night receptionist was especially friendly and helpful, if only the morning receptionist could have shown guests the same hospitality. Very clean. The doors to the rooms don't automatically lock, which is a drawback on security. The area is not central but the train station is 5 min walk, 15 to centre. Breakfast is pricey (for us anyway). Supermarket and restaurants nearby. Good hostel overall.

Just wanna say that I definitely to stay it again. Love this place

Excellent location, helpful staff. few rooms are facing strong sun heat from 12 noon to 7 evening. It is difficult to be in the room. NO AC, OK., but FAN is also NOT provided in the room. Surprising. KIRAN OZA Bhavnagar INDIA

I had a bit of a bad experience. We told them we were arriving late at the time of our booking. We had booked for a shared bed room but we actually got a twins room. I understand this is a normal practice in a hotel or hostel, but it does not mean I have to agree with that. Otherwise the hostel is nice, clean, and most of the staff is quite good.

Excellent location.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Excelent hostel. Very clean and quiet. Location is perfect, few blocks to westbanhof station, and has a tram stop in front of the hostel. Staff are Very,Very friendly and speak english. The building used to be a convent so It has its own charm. I definitely recomend It.

• 18th May 2015

The room could have been more cheerful and have basic facilities like a cupboard, safe, etc. The location is very good - very near to major train stations and major tourist attractions.

We had a great stay in this hostel. Location is super. Close to the subway, Westbahnhof train station. Staff was helpful. Rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this hostel to couples (like me and my girlfriend) who want a nice quite place for sleep with good location close to public transport.

Friendly and helpful English speaking staff. Good location. Negatives were the squeaky floor in our room. Blinds as well didn't shut the light out. Communal shower and bathrooms immaculately clean. Good location. Very central.

I had a good stay here, it was clean and not far from the tram station. Also had a good breakfast.

Excellent service fantastic staff

• 9th Apr 2015

Very clean hostel! The location is great, right next to the westbahn stop so it's easy to get to the city center. Staff was very nice. Close by many shops and restaurants. I will stay here again!

Great hostel!

Fine, large, airy, old building that was once a convent. There is still a church next door. About 200m from Westbahnhof and UBahn and a tram stops just outside the front door. 24 hour reception. Breakfast at 8 euros a bit much but they let me make my own. Private room oddly designed with only one power point near the door while bed & table were the other side of the room. Yet again heating would not go off, even at night so I left the window open all the time. Quite safe & Vienna quiet at night.

View all Vienna Bed and Breakfasts