Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Reviews

Kovacka 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

not enough hot water

The hostel has excellent location, and the owner is really helpful. Worth the money.

Thank you Ana, for your perfect calm and cool character and presence. It made our stay perfect. It was lovely to be able to stay in the same room and feel comfortable to be silent. The rooms were perfect for lovely nights sleep, and a homely kitchen. Dubrovnik is high up on the list to come back to. a presto!

I think we got really lucky with our stay here- we were in a 12 bed dorm and we all became great friends and got along really well which meant the atmosphere in the hostel was great! The location is perfect- just 2 minutes from the main street and there are no noise restrictions from the neighbours unlike at other hostels nearby. The kitchen and common room are good.

it was a little but crowded when all the beds were full. I also didn't like how the showers and bathroom were right next to the bed I was staying in. other than that i met some great people and had a lot of fun. Ana and her son were very nice as well.

Ana is awesome! She treats you like family and I was sad to leave. The location is unbeatable! Her son even made me dinner when I was there 😊

This hostel is amazing, it's one of the best hostels i stayed at. it feels very homey since it's the apartment of the owner where she lives. She is very sweet she even gave me a beer and she also gave me a coffee in the morning. There is a restaurant that gives you 10% discount if you stay at the hostel. The atmosphere was excellent. I would definitely go back to the hostel.