Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Reviews

Kovacka 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Loved it! As you can tell from other reviews, Ana is an amazing unicorn of a host! She and her family took care of me when I was very sick and put me up in a private room for a night free of charge, despite my desperate attempts to reimburse her. The location could not be better- centre of King's Landing & 5-10 min walk from beaches. If you want to feel right at home and sample the very best of home brewed rakija, stay here! What more could you want? Did I mention the adorable dog, Lou?! :)

We really enjoyed this apartment. We had a kitchen, living room, and shared a bathroom with one other couple. This apartment was up the stairs (all of the streets in Old Town are stairs) from the main hostel. The hosts were very informative and helpful. We absolutely loved staying right in the Old Town so if you want to do that, stay here!

The best location in Dubrovnik. Excellent hospitality . Very clean. Fun inclusive environment. Ana went way beyond her duties to make sure I had a great experience. Five stars. Stop reading reviews and just book this place..

Firstly, this hostel has everything. Ana is the best host we could have ever wished for, and this coupled with an amazing location, a friendly atmosphere and a care free attitude makes it an absolute gem. Ana gives great local advice, serves the most amazing coffee in the morning free of charge, and lethal shots on an evening to get the party going. After forgetting to book bus tickets, she quickly arranged a ride for us to kotor, of which we were most appreciative! Amazing woman !

• 14th Jun 2015

Awesome! Anna is a fantastic host. Couldn't ask for a better location or vibe - she gets everyone involved!

Ana is a great host and offered great advice about where to go and what to avoid. Atmosphere was great, especially because of the home made grappa. The location is perfect, just off the main street in old town

Everyone has to stay here. Ana herself is one of the funniest people I've ever met. Small cute hostel and Ana will give you a shot of her homemade alcohol. 10/10 would definitely come back!

Amazing experience at this hostel!! This is the perfect place to go if you want to meet new people, laugh together and drink Ana's home made grappa :)

• 12th Jun 2015

GRAPPA GRAPPA GRAPPA!! Loved staying with Ana she's the best host I've ever had. Location is perfect right on the main corner in Old Town. You won't spend much time in your room but the kitchen is a great hangout spot and Ana makes the best coffee ever!! Hope to go back... Also be ready for lots of grappa shots!

Very convenient location. might get abit crowded if full.

Nice hostel, very laid back and great location. a bit expensive but I think that's just Dubrovnik being expensive!

Very clean place in the heart of the old city. Short walk to everything you need including market, restaurants, nightlife, and beach bars. Staff are really helpful. Facilities are clean and new. I had a great stay!

• 24th May 2015

not enough hot water

The hostel has excellent location, and the owner is really helpful. Worth the money.

Thank you Ana, for your perfect calm and cool character and presence. It made our stay perfect. It was lovely to be able to stay in the same room and feel comfortable to be silent. The rooms were perfect for lovely nights sleep, and a homely kitchen. Dubrovnik is high up on the list to come back to. a presto!

I think we got really lucky with our stay here- we were in a 12 bed dorm and we all became great friends and got along really well which meant the atmosphere in the hostel was great! The location is perfect- just 2 minutes from the main street and there are no noise restrictions from the neighbours unlike at other hostels nearby. The kitchen and common room are good.

it was a little but crowded when all the beds were full. I also didn't like how the showers and bathroom were right next to the bed I was staying in. other than that i met some great people and had a lot of fun. Ana and her son were very nice as well.

Ana is awesome! She treats you like family and I was sad to leave. The location is unbeatable! Her son even made me dinner when I was there 😊

This hostel is amazing, it's one of the best hostels i stayed at. it feels very homey since it's the apartment of the owner where she lives. She is very sweet she even gave me a beer and she also gave me a coffee in the morning. There is a restaurant that gives you 10% discount if you stay at the hostel. The atmosphere was excellent. I would definitely go back to the hostel.