Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Reviews

Kovacka 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Fantastic old apartment block in the centre of the old town, owner is fantastic, rooms are meticulously clean. I would definitely stay here again.

Ana and her family were very nice and accomodating. The place is in her apartment so the kitchen and living-common area are messy and cluttered but have a homey feel to it.

Good place to stay if you want to.check out the old town. The rooms where good size, no real kitchen area just a tiny stove but it did the job.

Excellent stay! We booked a private room, and it had a fridge and small oven. We were a bit of a walk away from the main building, but were very happy that we could leave our luggage there on the last day after check out time. A staff member walked us over to our room, and was very helpful. She gave us a map and showed us how to get around Dubrovnik. Very nice room, very nice people!

Amazing location and such a gorgeous home! We can't wait to come back!

they are very kind nice place to stay

Perfect location right in the old town. Just off the main street and close to everything. Anna was a great host. Rooms had good sized lockers and two showers with a separate bathroom. Relaxed atmosphere.

Ana's husband let me in and made me feel very welcome. He showed me where to go in town and how to save money. Could not have asked for a better hostel. Definitely recommend this facility.

Those with heavy suitcase/bag should be aware that there are ~70 narrow steps to climb to get to the hostel! The location is excellent, only 2-3min walk to the Pile gate of the old city. However, it is not a very clean place, the tiny common room (which is the lounge room of the apartment) is very clustered and sometimes full of cigarette smoke.

Awesome staff! Great location! The dorm room I stayed in was a little cramped, but ok.

Amazing location, right in the heart of the old town. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Helped with booking tickets into Mostar too! Strongly recommend to backpackers for a great place to lay your head on the way through!

Ana was very friendly. Location of room was excellent. I actually booked the wrong day to stay and emailed ana and she said no problem and amended the booking at no extra cost. In summay I would use again

• 30th Sep 2014

Very friendly family run Hostel! You might even be asked to join in with a drink :)

Booked a room not knowing what to expect (just a twin). Ended up in a room in Dubrovnik Old Town, very handy, there were no kitchen facilities available and the room had no window so felt a bit like a prison cell. However as we weren't in the room often that didn't really matter.

Best hostel I ever stayed! Felt like Home! Ana and Zeljko( her husband) were very nice to me, they're very cool, helps you with everything, they literally share their house with you, so sometimes they share their meals with you! Excellent Coffee and food! One day that I was there, Zeljko had caught an octopus on the sea and then prepared with potatoes on the oven, he gave me some.. It was really great and fresh! Planned to stay 1 night, end up staying 5!

Good location

We stayed in the private bedroom which is on the other side of town to the hostel. The staff were lovely! They were really chatty and after one woman walked us to the room she sat us down with a map and showed us everything we should see in dubrovnik, really helpful! The room is basic but has everything you need, would definitely recommend!

Ana is really nice and helpful so that you feel like home. She has a lovely dog and always share her coffee with you. We came back an other week at Durbovnik and just popped up at her place and she managed to find us a place among her apartments. We highly recommend this hostel (great location, room and bathroom really clean and nice, a lot of advises about restaurants, bars and places to see in Dubrovnik) ! Hope to see you again Ana ! Fred and Gentiane

This was one of the niceest hostels I've ever stayed in, the pretty location of Old Town Dubrovnik helped, but the owner and the staff were first class, really welcoming, and more than hlepful. I had originally booked a dorm bed, but because of circumstances, they couldnt place me there, and placed me istead up the street in a private room, at no extra cost, it was a bargain, and when I went over to the hostel later, I was given free drink, and had great chats too with residents.

Ana was lovely and really helpful with suggesting places to eat and go out. The private rooms are in a separate house further up the street from the hostel dorm rooms so they are quiet but still in a very convinient location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3