Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Reviews

Kovacka 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Amazing location and such a gorgeous home! We can't wait to come back!

they are very kind nice place to stay

Perfect location right in the old town. Just off the main street and close to everything. Anna was a great host. Rooms had good sized lockers and two showers with a separate bathroom. Relaxed atmosphere.

Ana's husband let me in and made me feel very welcome. He showed me where to go in town and how to save money. Could not have asked for a better hostel. Definitely recommend this facility.

Those with heavy suitcase/bag should be aware that there are ~70 narrow steps to climb to get to the hostel! The location is excellent, only 2-3min walk to the Pile gate of the old city. However, it is not a very clean place, the tiny common room (which is the lounge room of the apartment) is very clustered and sometimes full of cigarette smoke.

Amazing location, right in the heart of the old town. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Helped with booking tickets into Mostar too! Strongly recommend to backpackers for a great place to lay your head on the way through!

Ana was very friendly. Location of room was excellent. I actually booked the wrong day to stay and emailed ana and she said no problem and amended the booking at no extra cost. In summay I would use again

• 30th Sep 2014

Very friendly family run Hostel! You might even be asked to join in with a drink :)

Booked a room not knowing what to expect (just a twin). Ended up in a room in Dubrovnik Old Town, very handy, there were no kitchen facilities available and the room had no window so felt a bit like a prison cell. However as we weren't in the room often that didn't really matter.

Best hostel I ever stayed! Felt like Home! Ana and Zeljko( her husband) were very nice to me, they're very cool, helps you with everything, they literally share their house with you, so sometimes they share their meals with you! Excellent Coffee and food! One day that I was there, Zeljko had caught an octopus on the sea and then prepared with potatoes on the oven, he gave me some.. It was really great and fresh! Planned to stay 1 night, end up staying 5!

Good location

We stayed in the private bedroom which is on the other side of town to the hostel. The staff were lovely! They were really chatty and after one woman walked us to the room she sat us down with a map and showed us everything we should see in dubrovnik, really helpful! The room is basic but has everything you need, would definitely recommend!

Ana is really nice and helpful so that you feel like home. She has a lovely dog and always share her coffee with you. We came back an other week at Durbovnik and just popped up at her place and she managed to find us a place among her apartments. We highly recommend this hostel (great location, room and bathroom really clean and nice, a lot of advises about restaurants, bars and places to see in Dubrovnik) ! Hope to see you again Ana ! Fred and Gentiane

This was one of the niceest hostels I've ever stayed in, the pretty location of Old Town Dubrovnik helped, but the owner and the staff were first class, really welcoming, and more than hlepful. I had originally booked a dorm bed, but because of circumstances, they couldnt place me there, and placed me istead up the street in a private room, at no extra cost, it was a bargain, and when I went over to the hostel later, I was given free drink, and had great chats too with residents.

Ana was lovely and really helpful with suggesting places to eat and go out. The private rooms are in a separate house further up the street from the hostel dorm rooms so they are quiet but still in a very convinient location.

Ana is awesome! I'm glad I picked this hostel because it added to my Dubrovnik experience. You are part of the family when you stay here. I highly recommend this place. Location is phenomenal, right in old town.

Had a private room with shared bathroom. Wasn't actually with the main hostel but was still in a great location. Staff were kind and helpful. Everything was clean. Happy with the stay.

Excellent location right in the heart of old town Dubrovnik... rooms and facilities are clean. Ana and staff are great and helpful in answering any questions you may have. As a solo traveler though I found little interaction with others. but all in all a great place if you want to be right in the middle of the action. Thanks guys!

'We loved out stay in Ana's hostel. It was in the best location possible, and Ana herself made you feel right at home. The hostel had a great atmosphere and we can't wait to come back to visit again!

It's like being part of a huge family here. Amazing and friendly atmosphere, would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Sep 2014