Fabulous 703 Total Reviews
Fabulous 703 Total Reviews
Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Located at Kovacka 4, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik Dalmatia 20000 Kovacka 4
89% 703
42.6414094 18.1103718
    Rooms available

• Kseled
  • Panama, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Ana was so the best!! Everyone where so friendly!! Totally recommend it if you're traveling alone and like to make new friends, also safe for solo female travelers (my case). If you want to do something in Dubrovnik and don't know how Ana or the staff guys will show you! They are just so nice!! Made my stay in Dubrovnik awesome! Btw.. Don't leave without trying Grappa! Živjeli ;)

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

To be honest, my sister and I were a little weirded out when we first arrived at Ana's because it is unlike any other hostel we have stayed in. It took about 10 minutes though for our opinions to completely change! Ana is THE BEST. She cooked dinner for us twice while we were there and bought beer for the guests watching the football tournament at her house. The hostel is actually Ana's home, so she is around all of the time. The experience was awesome and we 100% recommend it! We love you Ana!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Very pleasantly surprised!! We loved it so much? We have cancelled our booking for another hostel in Dubrovnik just so we can stay here again!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

This hostel made a lot of my stay in Dubrovnik. Located right in the middle of old town, not actually having to climb any stairs to get to the building's front door, it's in a great location. Honestly, the room I was in was a bit cramped, but it's a hostel and I had a comfortable bed and air conditioning in the room so there's not much to complain about. My room/bed area was nicely cleaned between days that I stayed which I have never had in a hostel before.

16th Jun 2016

Best hostel I have every stayed at believe me. It is not a hostel if you like the hotel type of places, but it felt as if I was staying with Ana's family as a guest. We drank and smoked every night, and she even made sure we were fed. Ana and her family took care of us like we were family believe me. Maro seems to know everyone in Dubrovink and so I was never bored. This is the only time where I have stayed an extra night longer because I liked the people so much. Best hostel believe me.

7th Jun 2016

Great location in Old City. Dorm room was a little tight but not too bad. Staff was really friendly and gave us a lot of recommendations. Try the grappa!

2nd Jun 2016
6.9

The place is in a great location, right in the middle of the old town and Ana is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean. However, Ana smokes in the common area, and allows the guests to do the same. If you are not a smoker, this is a problem because socializing means breathing in other people's smoke. The four bed rooms are small, but one is impossibly small and has no room to breathe, let alone bags. So, if you don't need space, you smoke, and like to party, this is the place for you.

1st Jun 2016

I am so happy for choosing this hostel in dubrovnik. It is located 10 meters from the main street inside old town and Ana is amazing! Very friendly and makes you feel like part of the family! I'll definitely booked again here if I come back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st May 2016

Just book this place - there is no questions that is the best hostel in Dubrovnik

• Latvia, Female, 25-30
25th May 2016

It's in the middle of old town and it's cheap in comparison. Ana and Maro are both doing their best to help guests, to give local insider information about best places to visit, where to go to eat, they also offer kayaking tours. Oh, and free grapa shots in the evening :) If you want to sleep, that's possible. If you want to socialize - that is also possible. The doors are always open, there are lockers though, but it's safe anyway, Ana also swears by the safety of Dubrovnik.