8.8
Fabulous 825 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 825 Total Reviews
Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Located at Kovacka 4, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik Dalmatia 20000 Kovacka 4
88% 825
42.6414094 18.1103718
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

If you come to Dubrovnik and don't stay here you will miss out! My mates and I have been talking about this for the last week, even after we have left. Basic but decent accom, but it's the atmosphere and Ana you come here for. She is an absolute character and the best local you will meet "darling". Go in with a chilled mindset and you'll love it!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

It's not even about the quality of the place its the people and atmosphere. Loved this place to bits and had three of the most epic nights with an awesome crew. The staff are the greatest! Big shout out to Ana and Luke the two best hosts who treat you like family! Just watch out for the Grappa...its delicious. You'll definitely regret not going #onemorenight #Tony's 14!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Awesome stay. If you're in Dubrovnik there's probably no better place. Location couldn't be any better, you step outside and you're in the old town. It's a pretty small space so kinda cramped and our room was hot with no a/c so it was a sweaty night. But Ana is the sweeeetest most relaxed host and she booked us our bus tickets for the next day. Free grappa in the evening also awesome and gets everyone together. That stuff is lethal though - beware. Stay here!

10th Sep 2016

A stay with Ana is a thing you will never forget. Very social and fun hostel in the center of town. Can't get a better location.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

The private room we had was awesome! We had a whole apartment with only two rooms, so when that room wasn't booked, we had the whole place. Ana is so helpful!

9th Sep 2016

My partner and I had a great time at the hostel, location can't be beat. It's right in the old town by everything you’ll want to see or do. Ana and her son are the best hosts we've met. They made us feel at home. The main building has a great atmosphere. It’s very easy to meet people. Every night, everyone gathers in the common room to share stories and shots of grappa served by Ana :) we highly recommend it to those who looking to meet lots of new people and have fun!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

Ana is an absolute legend. Looks after her guests, and really makes sure you have a good time. I thought I lost my passport (luckily I didn't) but she helped me contact the people I stayed with in Korcula for the hour that I thought I'd left it there. Would stay again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2016
4.6

I cannot fault this hostels location. Right in the centre of old town and close to public transport. Security wasn't great as there were no locks on any doors so anyone can just walk in. However, I was provided with a locker for valuables. Perfect place to stay if you want to party but not if you want to get any sleep. My biggest concern with this hostel was the cleanliness. I left with horrendous bed bug bites that nearly stopped me from being allowed on my Croatia sail. Bathrooms were gross.

7th Sep 2016

Excellent location, right in the middle of the old town. Dubrovnik is expensive so this is pretty good value for money! Dorms are clean and comfortable and the common areas are great for meeting other travellers. Highly recommend!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
6th Sep 2016

if u r single and want fun - go there :)