Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Reviews

Kovacka 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Fantastic old apartment block in the centre of the old town, owner is fantastic, rooms are meticulously clean. I would definitely stay here again.

Ana and her family were very nice and accomodating. The place is in her apartment so the kitchen and living-common area are messy and cluttered but have a homey feel to it.

Good place to stay if you want to.check out the old town. The rooms where good size, no real kitchen area just a tiny stove but it did the job.

Excellent stay! We booked a private room, and it had a fridge and small oven. We were a bit of a walk away from the main building, but were very happy that we could leave our luggage there on the last day after check out time. A staff member walked us over to our room, and was very helpful. She gave us a map and showed us how to get around Dubrovnik. Very nice room, very nice people!

Amazing location and such a gorgeous home! We can't wait to come back!

they are very kind nice place to stay

Perfect location right in the old town. Just off the main street and close to everything. Anna was a great host. Rooms had good sized lockers and two showers with a separate bathroom. Relaxed atmosphere.

Ana's husband let me in and made me feel very welcome. He showed me where to go in town and how to save money. Could not have asked for a better hostel. Definitely recommend this facility.

Those with heavy suitcase/bag should be aware that there are ~70 narrow steps to climb to get to the hostel! The location is excellent, only 2-3min walk to the Pile gate of the old city. However, it is not a very clean place, the tiny common room (which is the lounge room of the apartment) is very clustered and sometimes full of cigarette smoke.

Awesome staff! Great location! The dorm room I stayed in was a little cramped, but ok.

Amazing location, right in the heart of the old town. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Helped with booking tickets into Mostar too! Strongly recommend to backpackers for a great place to lay your head on the way through!

Ana was very friendly. Location of room was excellent. I actually booked the wrong day to stay and emailed ana and she said no problem and amended the booking at no extra cost. In summay I would use again

• 30th Sep 2014