Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Reviews

Kovacka 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Ana is awesome! I'm glad I picked this hostel because it added to my Dubrovnik experience. You are part of the family when you stay here. I highly recommend this place. Location is phenomenal, right in old town.

Had a private room with shared bathroom. Wasn't actually with the main hostel but was still in a great location. Staff were kind and helpful. Everything was clean. Happy with the stay.

Excellent location right in the heart of old town Dubrovnik... rooms and facilities are clean. Ana and staff are great and helpful in answering any questions you may have. As a solo traveler though I found little interaction with others. but all in all a great place if you want to be right in the middle of the action. Thanks guys!

'We loved out stay in Ana's hostel. It was in the best location possible, and Ana herself made you feel right at home. The hostel had a great atmosphere and we can't wait to come back to visit again!

It's like being part of a huge family here. Amazing and friendly atmosphere, would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Ana's hostel was one of our favourites from our whole trip. Ana is very friendly and welcoming and goes out of her way to help you find your way around. On our final day, she even offered to call the bus company to reserve our seats for the next part of our journey. The house feels very homely and cosy and you feel comfortable just sitting in her kitchen. The hostel is also in a great location in one of the streets off the main square.

I had a plesant stay at this hostel. Ana is such a lovely host! The hostel also has an awesome location too. So central!!

Gosh I loved tis place! Ana was so nice! So incredibly close to everything, being located right in the old town. Very well set up to meet people. Would 100% stay here again.

1 2 Next » last »