Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Reviews

Kovacka 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Hostel and rooms Ana is by far one of the best places that I have stayed in!!! Ana treat everyone of her guest as family. Maris will give you tips around the area. the hostel is really well located within the old town. The share rooms are small, but the whole idea is just to sleep in and enjoy the the city during the day. I hope you have a small or not too heavy suit case or backpack, cuz those stairs will make you regret taking all of that junk with you!! Lol thanks for the Grappa

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Chile

I loved my stay here, Ana & Maris' priority was for us to have fun, relax and enjoy our holiday. They helped book additional trips, gave advice about what to do/see and were so much fun to hang out with. The hostel had a great atmosphere, great for a solo traveler. It had a cosy common area but it definitely brought everyone together (be prepared for a lot of grappa). It is pricey for a hostel but you are in a great location right in old town, close to everything you need! I recommend it!

• 8th Jul 2015

The staff at hostel ana were fantastic. They were able to give us all the information about both tourist and local spots in the old town. They were friendly and created a relaxed atmosphere. The location was great and facilities were clean and in our private room very spacious.

Lovely location, great staff, awesome atmosphere. . Thank you! Grappa!

• 6th Jul 2015

I had a private room which was separate from the main hostel, my own house really, right up the back corner of the old town next to easily the best restaurant in Dubrovnik (Lady Pi Pi's), but at night they said I could go back to the hostels lounge and meet the other guests staying there and relax and drink before going out. Ana the owner was an absolute legend, very friendly and always making sure everyone was having a good time.

Loved it! As you can tell from other reviews, Ana is an amazing unicorn of a host! She and her family took care of me when I was very sick and put me up in a private room for a night free of charge, despite my desperate attempts to reimburse her. The location could not be better- centre of King's Landing & 5-10 min walk from beaches. If you want to feel right at home and sample the very best of home brewed rakija, stay here! What more could you want? Did I mention the adorable dog, Lou?! :)

We really enjoyed this apartment. We had a kitchen, living room, and shared a bathroom with one other couple. This apartment was up the stairs (all of the streets in Old Town are stairs) from the main hostel. The hosts were very informative and helpful. We absolutely loved staying right in the Old Town so if you want to do that, stay here!

The best location in Dubrovnik. Excellent hospitality . Very clean. Fun inclusive environment. Ana went way beyond her duties to make sure I had a great experience. Five stars. Stop reading reviews and just book this place..

Firstly, this hostel has everything. Ana is the best host we could have ever wished for, and this coupled with an amazing location, a friendly atmosphere and a care free attitude makes it an absolute gem. Ana gives great local advice, serves the most amazing coffee in the morning free of charge, and lethal shots on an evening to get the party going. After forgetting to book bus tickets, she quickly arranged a ride for us to kotor, of which we were most appreciative! Amazing woman !

• 14th Jun 2015

Awesome! Anna is a fantastic host. Couldn't ask for a better location or vibe - she gets everyone involved!

Ana is a great host and offered great advice about where to go and what to avoid. Atmosphere was great, especially because of the home made grappa. The location is perfect, just off the main street in old town

Everyone has to stay here. Ana herself is one of the funniest people I've ever met. Small cute hostel and Ana will give you a shot of her homemade alcohol. 10/10 would definitely come back!

Amazing experience at this hostel!! This is the perfect place to go if you want to meet new people, laugh together and drink Ana's home made grappa :)

• 12th Jun 2015

GRAPPA GRAPPA GRAPPA!! Loved staying with Ana she's the best host I've ever had. Location is perfect right on the main corner in Old Town. You won't spend much time in your room but the kitchen is a great hangout spot and Ana makes the best coffee ever!! Hope to go back... Also be ready for lots of grappa shots!

Very convenient location. might get abit crowded if full.

Nice hostel, very laid back and great location. a bit expensive but I think that's just Dubrovnik being expensive!

Very clean place in the heart of the old city. Short walk to everything you need including market, restaurants, nightlife, and beach bars. Staff are really helpful. Facilities are clean and new. I had a great stay!

• 24th May 2015

not enough hot water

The hostel has excellent location, and the owner is really helpful. Worth the money.

Thank you Ana, for your perfect calm and cool character and presence. It made our stay perfect. It was lovely to be able to stay in the same room and feel comfortable to be silent. The rooms were perfect for lovely nights sleep, and a homely kitchen. Dubrovnik is high up on the list to come back to. a presto!