Hostel & Rooms Ana - Old Town Dubrovnik Reviews

Kovacka 4, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Super excellent location! Ana and her family members are very friendly and helpful, I felt like a guest at their place. The 4 beds room that I stayed in was tiny and basic. It comes with a locker which you can put some of your valuables in. Toilets are always clean. Overall its a great hostel to stay,I enjoyed my stay there

This is a really lovely hostel with an excellent location. Ana and her daughter Mares are really kind and helpful. I would thoroughly recommend this hostel to other travelers.

Amazing private room - it was our own little apartment in the heart of dubrovnik

• 29th Jul 2014

Excellent location and lovely staff who gave great recommendations for where to go locally. There are lockers but the front door isn't locked, so security could be improved (although this may be more a reflection on the surrounding area, as it seemed very safe). Very clean and there was enough space in the 8 bed, although limited room in the common area.

1 2 3 Next » last »