Hostel & Suites del Rio Reviews

Amazing hostel. Located really close to the historical district of Colonia. The staff is effective and helpful. The bedrooms have air conditioners and good bedsheets. The bathrooms are also very good. The kitchen is a little messy, but you can cook a meal there. This ismprobably the best hostel in Colonia, good for a quiet night of sleep. I recommend it, and qould definetely come back.

Great hostel, hotel-like. Colonia is wonderfull too. Only downside is that wifi is not working well. Besides, when I wanted to stay one more night, the hostel charges way more than online! I could make another online reservation though (yeah, that's silly, right), but wifi was not working again. It suddenly felt like they were ripping me off, so I left without the extra night.

The hostel is good but it would be nice if the staff/ the management ask their guests to be quiet after 10-11pm because some drunk backpackers don't realise how much noise they make in the common areas.

Please clean the mold around the base of the shower in the private women's bathroom on the second floor. It's in the crack at the base on the outside of the shower. FIX THE "LOCKERS" UNDER THE BEDS!! HALF OF THEM ARE BROKEN.

Quite a good hostel, especially compared to other hostels in Colonia, so I've heard. Place looks new and clean. Bit small, no guitar, quite a good breakfast with a nice breadbasket. Rooms are compact.

I stay 1 night here, very new hotel, very clean and cheap. The only bad thing.. no wi-fi in hostel when I was. In july, kitcken is cold.. The garden is very plaisant.. good place to stay.. :)

View all Colonia del Sacramento Hostels