Hostel da Vila Reviews

Rua Franca Pinto, 978, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Good place

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Uruguay

I had a perfect welcome with staff knowing my name and almost waiting for me. I didn't stay because of the location, I didn't know Sao Paulo when I booked. No Wi-Fi in the rooms if you need late internet.

Dear Friend, thank you for your comments! The internet problem in the rooms of the backyard is fixed. Regarding the location, São Paulo is a big city and we are near of some of the main attractions, 10 min walking to Ibirapuera Park (8th best park in the world) and 20 minutes from Paulista Ave by subway or 35 minutes walking, your location rate for us was quite unfair, because that is related only to your personal needs and not the city itself. Our best regards, Hostel da Vila Team