Hostel de Sal Reviews

Carmen 9, Alicante, Valencia, Spain

I'm really not hard to please but this hostel was pretty bad. The room was filthy; the bed linen was stained and the towels were dirty; the floor was covered with dirt, hair and tiny bugs. Also, when I booked, breakfast was meant to be included but when I arrived I was advised that they could not provide breakfast as they were getting work done but they still charged me the full amount that was meant to include breakfast; I asked for a reduction in the rate because of this but was refused.

• 28th Dec 2013

Nobody to the reception,the night and the day and not phone number if something happend

• 28th Dec 2013