Hostel de la Viuda Reviews

Calle San Luis y Nueva Granada, Punta del Diablo, Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

Really amazingly thought hostel, separate house for parties (so no problem with noise if you want to sleep), many hammocks everywhere and a niece swimming pool. The kitchen is amazing: food processor, good knifes, basic patisserie equipment, two ovens. All you can dream of and more. You can also use free pasta, rice, oils and many other things. Real hostel for foodies:) And it's run by a very nice and helpful family. What's more WiFi works really well everywhere on the property.

My fiancé stayed here for one night and we wished we had longer. The property is beautiful, the facilities and amenities excellent and the English-speaking manager was very helpful. This is by far one of the most well-maintained hostels I've ever been to and would highly recommend it. One thing to note is that they sell basic food and a variety of drinks there, so make sure to bring cash. The ATM in town rarely works.

Manuel was increíble and super helpful. Everyone in the town is so nice and when I got off the bus, some people at a shop nearby called Manuel for me and he came to pick me up. The hostel is perfectly clean and everyone was friendly, from the staff to the other travelers.  The dogs here are also very sweet and one day I went to the beach and they came with me for the entire day. The property is beautiful and the rooms are big and the kitchen is great. I would absolutely recommend this hostel.

Excellent hostel.... Staff are sooooo helpful... Met some fab people and it felt like home in a relaxed beautiful place..... Breakfast was lovely ... Great outdoor area with pool table and a great view for a sunset .... Big clean kitchen to cook in .. Would defiantly go again...

View all Punta del Diablo Hostels