Hostel de las Manos Reviews

Egidio Feruglio 59, El Calafate, Argentina

The worsted kitchen I have ever seen combined with the worsted staff you can possibly imagine, the old lady that works there is one of the rudest person I have ever met. You will probably find less hair on your body and head than you do in your bed. I have stayed in many hostels and this is one that I really do not recommend.

Good place, basic but comfy for a couple of nights. The staff was very helpful booking our tours and buses.

We got a absolutely bad room. We booked a private room and got more like a storeroom. The mattress I was lying on felt like beeing more than 20years old. Actually I was lying on the wooden frame..

• 13th Nov 2014