Hostel des 2 Empereurs Reviews

20, Rue Jean Jacques Rousseau, Paris, France

I had a great stay, the staff was friendly, the room and bed was clean and comfy, loved the free breakfast. My only complaint would be the washroom, it was pretty filthy but that's a hostel for ya, just bring your flip flops. I will definitely be recommending this hostel to my friends! Cheers :)

• 20th Mar 2014

The wifi is NOT free..... and you can't got it in rhe room, you have to stay downstair. But he breakfest was good!

THANKS for the "GOOD BREAKFAST" But as written on the micro-web site : Wi-Fi only in the lobby since 0.80 Euros per our ; or FREE WI-FI in our bar, just at the corner of the Hostel....

Nice hostel in the centre of Paris. Nothing more, nothing less.

• 13th Dec 2013

Thanks a lot for THE BEST LOCATED YOUTH HOSTEL of the city, just a few meters closed to Louvre Museum and the King Royal Palace Garden, in one of the saffest district of the city... "Nothing more, nothing less" : All we pretend : just a simple and basic youth hostel where you'll find just the necessary...

The hostel has just 1 key per bedroom, you need to let the door open. Staff doesn't really know how to treat people (basically a blond girl in the front desk), she didn't give me all of the information about hostel policies when checking in, and when I went back asking, she just raised an eyebrow and answered rudely. The bathroom drainage doesn't work properly, it flooded. In the middle of the winter and they don´t even have a hairdryer for additional charge, as they charge 4 euro per towel.

Sorry, bu just to remind : for a 5 stars Palace, the silence of a church, or a romantic honey-moon… Honestly, you make the wrong choice...

no kitchen, no elevator, no wifi facility, no closet, horrible staff(espacially the breakfast guard) you need push the shower button constantly while you take the shower. It is really close to Louvre but since hostel location was not given clearly I had to take taxi from Louvre to hostel on first night, which is stupid. Next time I can even choose farest location, and expensive hotel but not to stay here. 30 euro per night is too much for such a place, maybe 10 euro would be fair.

As we pretend : a fabulous location, a full early free breakfast to take in the breakfast room, a basic youth hostel where you will find just the necessary : open 24h non stop, bunk-beds, 5 floors, no lift, no kitchen, no bar, no alcohol, facilities to share on the floor where you'll need to press shower button to have watter (the blue gold)... For a 5 stars Palace, the silence of a church, or a romantic honey-moon… Honestly, you make the wrong choice.

Not a great hostel. Only had to do one night waiting for a flight, but I wouldn't go back. The rooms and beds were run down, the showers weren't great, reading light didn't work in my bed, only one outlet by the door in a room for 10, wifi cost money, no lockers in room. The one-key system for the entire room is silly. And a 9:30 checkout is pretty early if the hostel is designed for young backpackers. However the location was incredible, right next to The Louvre and the breakfast was great.

As we pretend : an amazing location closed to LOUVRE MUSEUM, a full early free breakfast and a simple, basic, youth hostel where you will find just the necessary : open 24h non stop, bunk-beds, 5 floors, no lift, no kitchen, no bar, no alcohol, facilities to share on the floor, lockers for 2 €, internet since 0.80 €, or for free in our bar at the corner of the street,