Hostel e Pousada Tirol Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

The owner, Gaucho is really helpfull, I contacted him before arriving to Fortaleza Airport, he kindly arranged a transfer to the hostel at night, and answered all my questions about this amazing town. The hostel is clean and comfortable, with all necesary services for a short or long stay in Jeri. Great value for money.

My stay at Tirol was amazing! I ended up staying for five nights. The social scene at the hostel was great, as are the facilities. Gaucho is a fantastic host! He is a wealth of information, and will assist you with booking tours, transfers, and your onward journey. Thanks for everything Gaucho! You have a great hostel and you do an awesome job of making people feel welcome and at home!

We had a great time at Hostel Tirol- Gaucho was an excellent host and helped us to have an amazing time at jericoacora. We will be back!

• 24th Jun 2014

The atmosphere in Pousada Tirol is awesome, people are always gathered together, drink together, share meals, it's pretty awesome. Pousada Tirol could be the best Pousada in Jericoacoara, but I think lot's of things should be improved first, like the cleaning of the rooms and especially the shower that was always very dirty, and also a better breakfast as in other Pousada it was a lot better. Overall it's a nice place to stay if you're NOT looking for something quiet

Gaucho is very kind, patient and helpful. The hostel is very tranquil and comfortable, and a great deal for the price!

• 23rd Jun 2014

AWESOME HOSTEL. BEST IN BRAZIL. I booked for 5 nights and stayed for 11. Gaucho, I will be back!!

Very friendly hostel with a great location.

Great location and very helpfull owner. Would definately stay again.Was starting renovations when i left so should be even better. Large outside area with hammocks and tables. Recomended

Was a great experiance . Very nice team. All clean. Would go there again - next to the beach!

Excellent, for me it was the best place to stay, not only for the staff, who is wonderfull, but the atmosphere there is really nice, I have the opportunity to meet lots of people and I really had a great time there.

had an awesome time there. the hostel is nice and well located, the breakfast is also really good. if you want to have a great time go there

• 15th Mar 2014

The hostel Tirol is great! The staff is lovely and always helping in everything you need. The bathrooms, bedrooms and common part were so clean. There is a lot of hamacs so it's great for relaxing and meeting new people. The localion is perfect, really quiet but also next to all the bars, restaurants and the main street. Only positove impressions!

the hostel has a perfect location, close to everything. the owner is great and tries to be nice and helpful. but they're really need to improve their structure. awful bathrooms and tiny claustrophobic bedrooms.

In the dorm of 10, the bed was comfortable, but no air condition in the room as it was warm; only a fan. The bathrooms was only 2 available to choose from and small.(not many). The WIFI was only available in the outdoor breakout area and was fast. The kitchen was big and all the utensiles available. Very close to the beach and on the main street - very good. Breakfast was good as well.

I think the facilities and cleanliness need much improvement.... it's the travellers that make the place, not much more.

The most fun place I had stay in a long time. Thanks Gaucho and all the staff for your care.

We enjoyed our stay at Tirol. Gaucho was very friendly and helpfull, it was just too hot without airconditioner in the room. The breakfast was pretty fine. The bar is just amazing and for the same price as the supermarket! We loved the hamocks :-)

Very nice hostel located in a great spot! Great commons area spot! Just 200meters from the beach and duna do sunset. My dorm didn't have hot water but it was okay.

View all Jericoacoara Hostels