Hostel e Pousada Tirol Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

Great hostel to meet people. Very close to the everything. Wish I could of stayed longer :)

Cool place! Really enjoyed my stay there. Gaúcho is a caring and really friendly host - I twisted my ankle when I was there and he cared a lot and helped me. Nice chill out area with hammocks in the garden. Close to the beach. Restaurants, supermarket etc.all close by. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. Dorms are good, spacious enough, some with AC some without. Lovely place that I can highly recommend.

Awesome place to cross the roads of backpackers! The common area is so great that some could end up sleeping there :) The cleanliness is not perfect, but the sand beeing everywhere, it s difficult to keep it perfect all the time, it s mainly depending of the guests. Gaucho did a very good job with this hostel!

Probably the best pousada in Jeri! Great location, great staff, amazing atmosphere and a fridge with drinks cheaper than in the supermarket :-)

• 1st Aug 2014