Hostel e Pousada Tirol Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay at Pousada Tirol, the staff members are extremely nice. It's a very cozy place, if you want to meet other backpackers, then it's definitely the place to be in Jeri.

It's a very relaxing and friendly hostel. It suits well to Jeri!. It's proper to find very nice people there, including the staff.

Best place in Jeri to meet other travelers. Very helpful staff. Try to participate at the weekly churrasco if you can.

Be AWARE! There is a HUGE construction site direct next to the building which maked you jump up in your sleep at 6am latest. There was NO price reduction offered on that. Also no apology. The manager Gaucho offered to organize a direct trip to Barreirinhas with a 4WD. Only to tell us on the morning we were going to go to a town called Caburé. Problem is a boat costs 300 R to get to Barreirinhas from there, in addition to the 900 R we had already paid. NOT VERY COOL!

• 27th Nov 2014

the workers never begin before 7am, and is not noise every day. About the trip, I had explained and showed the directions at map to your friend, and the cars go only to Caburé at dry season. The problem was that you don't ask about and book a pousada at another city, and warned me after I had organized the trip. Is necessary read more about the region before accusing me at something. The trips are organized looking for the best option and price for the guest.

awesome location, nice hostel to chill in the hammocks. but the wifi was pretty much never working, only cold showers available and you gotta wonder about security when the lady's selling street clothes walk into the hostel trying to sell you things while you eat breakfast at 8am… still, probably the best hostel available in jeri...

I've stayed for 2-3 days in Tirol's and I enjoyed it a lot! Gaucho is a very nice hostess, the breakfast is good, the location and services idem. The high point of Tirol Hostel is the "lounge", with a lot of hamacas, to take a rest and a talk. There I could very nice people and I had a great time. As Jericoacoara has a great weather during all year, I could recommend this hostel for anytime. Nice !!!

• 5th Nov 2014