Hostel e Pousada Tirol Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

Excellent location, the breakfast was very nice, all the rooms was very clean and the atmosphere also.

Tirol Hostel is a really very nice place to stay and I really enjoyed my time over there. It´s very clean and the rooms are nice. It´s very well located and the owner gives a lot of informations and useful advises. He also speakes many languages and if you can´t speak Portugese he can help you. If I return to Jericoacoara I would definately stay at the Tirol Hostel again because I had a great time there. That´s why I can highly recommend it to other travellers! The breakfast is also nice!

The staff was very helpful and serious about things related to the hostel, which is good. Good breakfast, lots of hamaks to relax on and they offer some facilities as well.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Guatemala

Excellent staff and management. Very clean. Great place to stay. Highly recommend.

One of the most special hostel I've ever been to. Definetely the most helpful staff I've met and really good atmosphere for meeting other guests. The location is perfect and the owner thought on many details to ensure a perfect stay.

Nice hostel, really close to the beach.

Perfect stay in paradise, great atmosphere and great facilities, chilling in the hammocks, I would recommend this hostel to anyone and will be back myself also!

• 5th Dec 2013

Great location, one block away from the main street. Very good breakfast with everything you need, great facilities to cook, wash clothes, and a trust sytem where you can get cheap drinks from the fridge by filling a form and paying at check out. The hammock and tables area is fantastic, great to socialize. And last but not least, the stuff is always willing to help. The only let down are the toilets that get stuck, but that´s a small detail. This the best hostel I ever booked. A great choice.

Great place to stay. The facilities are really good, it has a well stocked kitchen and loads of hammocks to sit in, and the communal area always had people in and made for a really sociable atmosphere. The owner was fantastic. He speaks good English and German and is really helpful. We could only stay there one night as they were full for the rest of our time in Jeri, but we booked a buggy tour with them the next day (good value) and he was still happy for us to pop by and ask for advice.

I had a wonderful stay at Tirol's, great location, cozy place, welcoming staff, good breakfast, relaxing common area with lots of hammocks (I also bought one), all of this for a good price,. the only downside: to leave

• 17th Nov 2013

Very cool hostel. Private bathroom in the rooms is definetly a plus. Helpful staff and great location.

Gaucho, the manager, is a great man! Almost like your home

Great staff! Gaúcho, Maria and Carlos are very welcome and offer fairly a good service.

This is such a great place to stay. If you go to Jeri, you should definitely stay here. Gaucho is a boss and will try his bes to help you out. The hostel is close to everything and the set-up of the hostel is conducive for great community-building amongst all visitors.

I loved this hostel. The owner Gaucho is great and very helpful. There are a lot of hammocks to relax.

Nice Hostel with friendly staff and good breakfast. We enjoyed our stay.

• 25th Oct 2013

Very cool hostel. Central location. Gaucho the owner will bend over backward to help you out. Legendary.

• 28th Sep 2013
  • South Africa

It was a great place where stay, Gaucho always helping and doing the best for us! I met an amazing group of people! I really recommend.

• 23rd Sep 2013
  • Argentina

One of the most lovely hostels I've ever been. I really loved to stay in Tirol. Hammocks are everywhere! The owner is such a nice person and will help you with everything.. Very good breakfast and great kitchen! There are also private bathrooms for each room, that was really cool! A good place to stay. If you're going to Jeri as a backpacker you're silly when you don't stay in Tirol.

Great staff: we arrive at 11 pm and I was afraid to miss the various tours the day after but the staff menage to reserve one for us very quickly that same night!

• 8th Sep 2013