Hostel e Pousada Tirol Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

Lovely hostel with great outdoor area for hanging out.

The hammock area is great and staff is friendly and helpful. Very good hostel to meet new people. Highly recommended.

We really can recommend this hostel. Nice and very helpful stuff. The breakfast ist good. The kitchen is well equiped and clean. We really enjoyed our stay here. :-) Thank you.

Nice hostel, good location and facilities and the owner is really helpful. Only criticism would be the mattresses, definitely not the most comfortable.

Good location. Great Staff. Except for the internet wich I think could be a problem of Jericoacara.

Great place, nice area to hang out and meet people. The owner called Gaucho is both fun and very helpful.

The stuff is very good. Breakfast is ok. The room is very dark and not clean.

Awesome Hostel! Nothing to complain about!

Good people, great breakfast and atmosphere

Great atmosphere!! Really good to meet new people and make new friends :) would definitely go back!

Stayed only one night, room is very basic, but my bed was clean and I slept well. Bathroom is also clean & basic. Common area and atmosphere make up for everything, it's a really nice place to hang out and meet other travellers. Would definitely recommend, especialy for budget travelers!

Hostel Pousada is an amazing hostel located in the center of all the action. The owner of the hostel is one of the best I have met in terms of ensuring his guests are looked after. He has a full time staff who clean the rooms every day which makes sleeping in the hostels that much more enjoyable. The social area is full of hammocks and tables to sit around and have a social drink. There is a fridge stocked with goodies so you don't even need to leave the hostel! Amazing place and will return!

• 5th Jan 2015

A-MA-ZIN-G Hostel. Mr. Custódio and Mr. Gaúcho helped me with everything I needed: bug tours, sightseeing tips. They organized a great Christmas DInner. I was alone, and meet so many cool people at the hostel made the stay in Jericoacoara something very special. Highly recommended.

one of the best hostels i've stayed at.

Nice environment, nice place, PERFECT location. I would totally stay there again!

I really enjoyed my stay at Pousada Tirol, the staff members are extremely nice. It's a very cozy place, if you want to meet other backpackers, then it's definitely the place to be in Jeri.

It's a very relaxing and friendly hostel. It suits well to Jeri!. It's proper to find very nice people there, including the staff.

Best place in Jeri to meet other travelers. Very helpful staff. Try to participate at the weekly churrasco if you can.

Be AWARE! There is a HUGE construction site direct next to the building which maked you jump up in your sleep at 6am latest. There was NO price reduction offered on that. Also no apology. The manager Gaucho offered to organize a direct trip to Barreirinhas with a 4WD. Only to tell us on the morning we were going to go to a town called Caburé. Problem is a boat costs 300 R to get to Barreirinhas from there, in addition to the 900 R we had already paid. NOT VERY COOL!

• 27th Nov 2014

the workers never begin before 7am, and is not noise every day. About the trip, I had explained and showed the directions at map to your friend, and the cars go only to Caburé at dry season. The problem was that you don't ask about and book a pousada at another city, and warned me after I had organized the trip. Is necessary read more about the region before accusing me at something. The trips are organized looking for the best option and price for the guest.

awesome location, nice hostel to chill in the hammocks. but the wifi was pretty much never working, only cold showers available and you gotta wonder about security when the lady's selling street clothes walk into the hostel trying to sell you things while you eat breakfast at 8am… still, probably the best hostel available in jeri...

View all Jericoacoara Hostels