Hostel e Pousada Tirol Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

Very friendly hostel with a great location.

Great location and very helpfull owner. Would definately stay again.Was starting renovations when i left so should be even better. Large outside area with hammocks and tables. Recomended

Was a great experiance . Very nice team. All clean. Would go there again - next to the beach!

Excellent, for me it was the best place to stay, not only for the staff, who is wonderfull, but the atmosphere there is really nice, I have the opportunity to meet lots of people and I really had a great time there.

had an awesome time there. the hostel is nice and well located, the breakfast is also really good. if you want to have a great time go there

• 15th Mar 2014

The hostel Tirol is great! The staff is lovely and always helping in everything you need. The bathrooms, bedrooms and common part were so clean. There is a lot of hamacs so it's great for relaxing and meeting new people. The localion is perfect, really quiet but also next to all the bars, restaurants and the main street. Only positove impressions!

the hostel has a perfect location, close to everything. the owner is great and tries to be nice and helpful. but they're really need to improve their structure. awful bathrooms and tiny claustrophobic bedrooms.

In the dorm of 10, the bed was comfortable, but no air condition in the room as it was warm; only a fan. The bathrooms was only 2 available to choose from and small.(not many). The WIFI was only available in the outdoor breakout area and was fast. The kitchen was big and all the utensiles available. Very close to the beach and on the main street - very good. Breakfast was good as well.

I think the facilities and cleanliness need much improvement.... it's the travellers that make the place, not much more.

The most fun place I had stay in a long time. Thanks Gaucho and all the staff for your care.

We enjoyed our stay at Tirol. Gaucho was very friendly and helpfull, it was just too hot without airconditioner in the room. The breakfast was pretty fine. The bar is just amazing and for the same price as the supermarket! We loved the hamocks :-)

Very nice hostel located in a great spot! Great commons area spot! Just 200meters from the beach and duna do sunset. My dorm didn't have hot water but it was okay.

good location, good people and good atmosphere!I will be back for shure!

Very friendly place!!! Nice people and staff.

Excellent location, the breakfast was very nice, all the rooms was very clean and the atmosphere also.

Tirol Hostel is a really very nice place to stay and I really enjoyed my time over there. It´s very clean and the rooms are nice. It´s very well located and the owner gives a lot of informations and useful advises. He also speakes many languages and if you can´t speak Portugese he can help you. If I return to Jericoacoara I would definately stay at the Tirol Hostel again because I had a great time there. That´s why I can highly recommend it to other travellers! The breakfast is also nice!

The staff was very helpful and serious about things related to the hostel, which is good. Good breakfast, lots of hamaks to relax on and they offer some facilities as well.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Guatemala

Excellent staff and management. Very clean. Great place to stay. Highly recommend.

One of the most special hostel I've ever been to. Definetely the most helpful staff I've met and really good atmosphere for meeting other guests. The location is perfect and the owner thought on many details to ensure a perfect stay.

Nice hostel, really close to the beach.

View all Jericoacoara Hostels