Hostel e Pousada Tirol Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

Great hostel and atmosphere!! Gaucho is a lovely guy and will help you out with everything! We had the best time here! Highly recommended! We are looking forward to come back as soon as possibe! =)

• 16th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel. Staff is lovely. You can ask anything at any time. Everything is based on trust. You feel like home in this hostel. You have a kitchen with a lot of equipment. The hammocks in the common area are the best!

Really nice place and staff, very helpful.

Very nice place to stay in Jeri for a couple of days, close to the beach and good restaurants !

The staff should take care that the door to the hostel area is really closed every night at 22.00, than I would feel safer there.

Great hostel to meet people. Very close to the everything. Wish I could of stayed longer :)

Cool place! Really enjoyed my stay there. Gaúcho is a caring and really friendly host - I twisted my ankle when I was there and he cared a lot and helped me. Nice chill out area with hammocks in the garden. Close to the beach. Restaurants, supermarket etc.all close by. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. Dorms are good, spacious enough, some with AC some without. Lovely place that I can highly recommend.

Awesome place to cross the roads of backpackers! The common area is so great that some could end up sleeping there :) The cleanliness is not perfect, but the sand beeing everywhere, it s difficult to keep it perfect all the time, it s mainly depending of the guests. Gaucho did a very good job with this hostel!

Probably the best pousada in Jeri! Great location, great staff, amazing atmosphere and a fridge with drinks cheaper than in the supermarket :-)

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

It's a really great hostel with a good atmosfeer! The owner is very friendly and speaks fluwently english and german. Also he is very helpful and makes shore that the hostel is clean unless there is sand everywhere in Jericoacoara. I can recommend it!

This was a wonderful hostel. Only stayed here for four days but could have stayed for weeks. Gaucho is a brilliant and helpful host and will help you get the most out of your stay in Jeri. The breakfasts were delicious and the rooms clean and comfortable. The outdoor area was great fun as well with plenty of hammocks and long communal tables allowing you to socialise with other guests. Great selection of beverages and snacks for cheap prices from the communal fridge.

Chill spot with lots of hammocks. Nothing fancy, but a decent hotel, quite a few travelers.

The owner, Gaucho is really helpfull, I contacted him before arriving to Fortaleza Airport, he kindly arranged a transfer to the hostel at night, and answered all my questions about this amazing town. The hostel is clean and comfortable, with all necesary services for a short or long stay in Jeri. Great value for money.

its really nice place to stay ! 1centre of town 2 staff is so nice 3 food is great

My stay at Tirol was amazing! I ended up staying for five nights. The social scene at the hostel was great, as are the facilities. Gaucho is a fantastic host! He is a wealth of information, and will assist you with booking tours, transfers, and your onward journey. Thanks for everything Gaucho! You have a great hostel and you do an awesome job of making people feel welcome and at home!

We had a great time at Hostel Tirol- Gaucho was an excellent host and helped us to have an amazing time at jericoacora. We will be back!

• 24th Jun 2014

The atmosphere in Pousada Tirol is awesome, people are always gathered together, drink together, share meals, it's pretty awesome. Pousada Tirol could be the best Pousada in Jericoacoara, but I think lot's of things should be improved first, like the cleaning of the rooms and especially the shower that was always very dirty, and also a better breakfast as in other Pousada it was a lot better. Overall it's a nice place to stay if you're NOT looking for something quiet

Gaucho is very kind, patient and helpful. The hostel is very tranquil and comfortable, and a great deal for the price!

• 23rd Jun 2014

AWESOME HOSTEL. BEST IN BRAZIL. I booked for 5 nights and stayed for 11. Gaucho, I will be back!!

Very friendly hostel with a great location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7