Hostel e Pousada Tirol Reviews

Rua Sao Francisco 202 Centro, Jericoacoara, Brazil

Best place in Jeri to meet other travelers. Very helpful staff. Try to participate at the weekly churrasco if you can.

Be AWARE! There is a HUGE construction site direct next to the building which maked you jump up in your sleep at 6am latest. There was NO price reduction offered on that. Also no apology. The manager Gaucho offered to organize a direct trip to Barreirinhas with a 4WD. Only to tell us on the morning we were going to go to a town called Caburé. Problem is a boat costs 300 R to get to Barreirinhas from there, in addition to the 900 R we had already paid. NOT VERY COOL!

• 27th Nov 2014

awesome location, nice hostel to chill in the hammocks. but the wifi was pretty much never working, only cold showers available and you gotta wonder about security when the lady's selling street clothes walk into the hostel trying to sell you things while you eat breakfast at 8am… still, probably the best hostel available in jeri...

I've stayed for 2-3 days in Tirol's and I enjoyed it a lot! Gaucho is a very nice hostess, the breakfast is good, the location and services idem. The high point of Tirol Hostel is the "lounge", with a lot of hamacas, to take a rest and a talk. There I could very nice people and I had a great time. As Jericoacoara has a great weather during all year, I could recommend this hostel for anytime. Nice !!!

• 5th Nov 2014

Great atmosphere. Lots of hammocks which is a great place to get to know people:) cheap beers and water as well!

I expected more when i saw all these awesome reviews - but it is just a basic hostel very average, nothing special - but ok could be cleaner - could have more facilities - could use new matrassess (cause these now are very thin and worn out) - only owner speaks english, rest only portugees - the bar they say is nothing more then a fridge where you take your stuff, which is ok but just not what you expect from a 'bar' - overall my stay was good, but just don't expect too much and you ll be ok

Besides the fact that Jericoacoara is HEAVEN ON EARTH, Tirol hostel was super awesome and took a big part of my wonderful memories of this place. The owner- gaucho, a lovely warm man, that will help you with everything you need. The environment in the hostel is amazing, perfect for lone travelers and all the travelers who like to meet new people from all around the world. Will defiantly recommend this place for everyone I know.. LOVED IT! :)

Very very nice hostel!

Great hostel and atmosphere!! Gaucho is a lovely guy and will help you out with everything! We had the best time here! Highly recommended! We are looking forward to come back as soon as possibe! =)

• 16th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel. Staff is lovely. You can ask anything at any time. Everything is based on trust. You feel like home in this hostel. You have a kitchen with a lot of equipment. The hammocks in the common area are the best!

Really nice place and staff, very helpful.

Very nice place to stay in Jeri for a couple of days, close to the beach and good restaurants !

The staff should take care that the door to the hostel area is really closed every night at 22.00, than I would feel safer there.

Great hostel to meet people. Very close to the everything. Wish I could of stayed longer :)

Cool place! Really enjoyed my stay there. Gaúcho is a caring and really friendly host - I twisted my ankle when I was there and he cared a lot and helped me. Nice chill out area with hammocks in the garden. Close to the beach. Restaurants, supermarket etc.all close by. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. Dorms are good, spacious enough, some with AC some without. Lovely place that I can highly recommend.

Awesome place to cross the roads of backpackers! The common area is so great that some could end up sleeping there :) The cleanliness is not perfect, but the sand beeing everywhere, it s difficult to keep it perfect all the time, it s mainly depending of the guests. Gaucho did a very good job with this hostel!

Probably the best pousada in Jeri! Great location, great staff, amazing atmosphere and a fridge with drinks cheaper than in the supermarket :-)

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

It's a really great hostel with a good atmosfeer! The owner is very friendly and speaks fluwently english and german. Also he is very helpful and makes shore that the hostel is clean unless there is sand everywhere in Jericoacoara. I can recommend it!

This was a wonderful hostel. Only stayed here for four days but could have stayed for weeks. Gaucho is a brilliant and helpful host and will help you get the most out of your stay in Jeri. The breakfasts were delicious and the rooms clean and comfortable. The outdoor area was great fun as well with plenty of hammocks and long communal tables allowing you to socialise with other guests. Great selection of beverages and snacks for cheap prices from the communal fridge.

Chill spot with lots of hammocks. Nothing fancy, but a decent hotel, quite a few travelers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7