Hostel in Salta Reviews

Tucuman 464, Salta, Argentina

We stayed 2 nights in this Hostel and enjoyed the yard in the back, which is nice. The breakfast was good and better than in other hostels, especially the coffee is coming from an italien espresso mashine. The yam was also very tasty and different from the usual stuff. Unfortunately the kitchen was badly equipped, there was nearly no cutlery available. WiFi was good. The lockers in the rooms were big enough for backbacks.

Quite far away from the center and no places for eating or drinking close enough, so a long walk on the way back from the center at night. Coming back from a tour booked with the hostel itself they realized they made a mistake with my reservation letting me without a bed at 7pm on weekends, not a good experience!

I gave all my feedback when I was there

We loved the courtyards and common areas! The staff was very helpful, and our room was nicely equipped. We even came back a second time, because we felt safe and comfortable here.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Chill for sure! There if not really anything to do at the hostel. But great wifi, not everywhere but some places! Friendly staff who speaks okay English.

I arrived at 4:00 am and unfortunately the night staff did not help carry my bags to the room and did not provide towels and soap for the room.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • Bolivia

This place seemed a little unorganized they couldn't find my reservation when I arrived and weren't sure how much to charge me until I showed them myreservation. Otherwise the people were friendly and helpful. Very clean rooms bed sheets changed daily. The location is a bit far from downtown.

Not a bad hostel. A bit too far away from the main centre of Salta but the staff do their best. Received no information about the hostel when I checked in (e.g. When and where breakfast was, the wifi code, etc.) but maybe that was due to my poor Spanish.

The staff here are so welcoming and friendly. And the beds very comfy! Would recommend this hostel to anyone going to salta.

• 29th Jul 2015

Very clean, well organized hostel with nice decor and better than average breakfast. Good location just a few blocks from downtown restaurants and shops and easy walking distance to the bus terminal. Helpful staff.

• 15th Jul 2015

We spent 3 days at another hostel first and then moved to Salta Por Siempre. The building is very nice; it's a big hostel, well decorated, good facilities with a great book exchange, laundry, etc. However, we were really disappointed in the staff and the amount of information they gave. We had to ask for maps, wifi password, etc. One guy stopped by to ask for a tour and they just handed him a flyer without explaining it. Also, it's a 15 minute walk to the main square, restaurants, etc.

Good things... clean room and bathroom, nice hot chocolate at breakfast, excellent wifi (several routers), allowed us to use bedroom lockers passed check-out (but Prob cz hostel was quiet). Bad things... kitchen dirty, electricity cut out so no light in room for 4hours, pingpong ball was like a concrete ball, told us wrong time for start of tour so woke up hour n half earlier than needed to. Overall wouldn't recommend, probably better hostels out there for your stay in salta.