Hostel in Salta Reviews

Tucuman 464, Salta, Argentina

Comfortable hostel not too far from the main square. The good - plenty of common areas, comfortable rooms, decent showers. Friendly staff and coffee! The bad - rooms backing onto courtyard extremely noisy at night, people sat up drinking till 3am and impromptu 5 piece band jam session starting at 11pm while beatiful made our 5.30 am start difficult. Kitchen in desperate need of new pans, fridges and equipment.

• 21st Dec 2015

A simple, but comfortable hostel with a nice ambiance and friendly staff. Its location isn't bad, but it's not great; it's a 15-20 minute walk to the city center which can be a bit inconvenient. Overall, though, I would recommend a stay here.

We stayed 2 nights in this Hostel and enjoyed the yard in the back, which is nice. The breakfast was good and better than in other hostels, especially the coffee is coming from an italien espresso mashine. The yam was also very tasty and different from the usual stuff. Unfortunately the kitchen was badly equipped, there was nearly no cutlery available. WiFi was good. The lockers in the rooms were big enough for backbacks.

Quite far away from the center and no places for eating or drinking close enough, so a long walk on the way back from the center at night. Coming back from a tour booked with the hostel itself they realized they made a mistake with my reservation letting me without a bed at 7pm on weekends, not a good experience!

I gave all my feedback when I was there

We loved the courtyards and common areas! The staff was very helpful, and our room was nicely equipped. We even came back a second time, because we felt safe and comfortable here.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Chill for sure! There if not really anything to do at the hostel. But great wifi, not everywhere but some places! Friendly staff who speaks okay English.

I arrived at 4:00 am and unfortunately the night staff did not help carry my bags to the room and did not provide towels and soap for the room.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • Bolivia

This place seemed a little unorganized they couldn't find my reservation when I arrived and weren't sure how much to charge me until I showed them myreservation. Otherwise the people were friendly and helpful. Very clean rooms bed sheets changed daily. The location is a bit far from downtown.

Not a bad hostel. A bit too far away from the main centre of Salta but the staff do their best. Received no information about the hostel when I checked in (e.g. When and where breakfast was, the wifi code, etc.) but maybe that was due to my poor Spanish.