Hostel in Salta Reviews

Tucuman 464, Salta, Argentina

Atmosphere isn't the best here. They do have asado's (BBQ's) every Wednesday & Saturday night though so that's good. The staff didn't have much english and weren't that helpful as our Spanish isn't the best either. Location isn't the best - it's 5-6 blocks to the main centre and then another 4-5 blocks to the nightlife centre! It's a long trip (20 mins) after a night out!!

The best BBQ which I ever had in my hole life! You really have to try it!

Lovely staff, nice 3 bed cosy room with private bathroom. Had the bbq and such effort went into the delicious vegetarian option. Really great hostel.

Very nice hostel awitha lovely garden. I can recommend the asado, with a lot of vegetables and tasty meat.

• 28th Feb 2015

Great atmosphere, great staff, highly recommended!

Everything ok. Nice athmosphere.

Immaculate. Staff friendly and helpful. Internet speed varied from acceptable to unusable. Around 5 blocks south of the central plaza. Would gladly stay here again.

We stayed there for 2 nights in a 4 bed dorm with own bathroom (all rooms we saw had own bathroom). The rooms are cramped with good sized beds. Yet, there is VERY little space left in the room. I wondered how it would have worked with 4 travelers having a big and a small backpack... The rooms are very clean. The location is a bit far from DT yet easy to walk. The place has a great layout to socialize and hence a really cool atmosphere. The BBQ they offer is great and worth the price!

Excellent BBQ and helpful staff.

Overall pleasant atmosphere with a neat garden for hanging out. Hostel asado was delicious. However, rooms towards the front of the hostel have almost no window and could use some renovation. Overall happy with my stay here and with the responsiveness of the staff.

Really clean and great staff - the lady on reception couldn't do enough to help us during our stay! They were also happy to check us in at 2am in the morning! We missed the Asado but heard only good things about it and watched their chef make empanadas from scratch in preparation for it the following night! Only downfall is the lack of showers, but you do get a complimentary towel on arrival! Would recommend Salta por Siempre!!

Amazing, friendly, so helpful!

Nice hostel, like mentioned in description. Poor breakfast but atmosphere makes up for it.

I loved staying in this Hostel. The hostel is beautiful. They have a garden where you can have your breakfast and to drink a beer. They also do this barbecue twice a week where all the gests and staff eat together as a family. I just loved to stay there and I will recommend this hostel to everyone!

Friendly staff, close to the town centre, about a 15-20 minute walk from the bus station. Overall nice hostel and relatively clean. Would be nice if they had soap in the bathrooms to wash your hands. Nice little courtyard to relax and meet people. The barbecue every Saturday and Wednesday was incredible. I've been in SA for four months and it was the best I've had.

I travelled alone and I really did enjoy staying at this place. The staff was super friendly, the vegetarian asado was really good and the trips they offer are worth their price! I shared a room with three others and the room and bathroom was really clean, as was the whole facility. Can highly recommend this place!

• 17th Jan 2015

staff and atmosphere were v good

I would strongly recommend this hostel. Comfortable beds, hot showers, good wifi. The staff are great too! This hostel has an open courtyard out the back which is great for having a few beers and socialising. The only downside for me was the breakfast. I felt they could've offered more of a variety.

In general the hostel was good, but it lacks cooking utensils such as pots and pans which are in good order. however the coffee offered for breakfast is great.

I've spent in the hostel two nights including the Christmas Eve and I've found a very friendly atmospheare. Furthermore the staff was really friendly and helpful and the rooms where I've spleept (multiple female rooms) were very cleany and confortable.

• 24th Dec 2014