Hostel in Salta Reviews

Tucuman 464, Salta, Argentina

Friendly staff, close to the town centre, about a 15-20 minute walk from the bus station. Overall nice hostel and relatively clean. Would be nice if they had soap in the bathrooms to wash your hands. Nice little courtyard to relax and meet people. The barbecue every Saturday and Wednesday was incredible. I've been in SA for four months and it was the best I've had.

I travelled alone and I really did enjoy staying at this place. The staff was super friendly, the vegetarian asado was really good and the trips they offer are worth their price! I shared a room with three others and the room and bathroom was really clean, as was the whole facility. Can highly recommend this place!

• 17th Jan 2015

staff and atmosphere were v good

I would strongly recommend this hostel. Comfortable beds, hot showers, good wifi. The staff are great too! This hostel has an open courtyard out the back which is great for having a few beers and socialising. The only downside for me was the breakfast. I felt they could've offered more of a variety.

In general the hostel was good, but it lacks cooking utensils such as pots and pans which are in good order. however the coffee offered for breakfast is great.

I've spent in the hostel two nights including the Christmas Eve and I've found a very friendly atmospheare. Furthermore the staff was really friendly and helpful and the rooms where I've spleept (multiple female rooms) were very cleany and confortable.

• 24th Dec 2014

Very nice Christmas dinner for about 20 with host family and international tourist. Very rustic hostel with pleasant courtyard.

Nice atmosphere in common patio. Helpful staff. Did a nice job organising Christmas dinner. Location is a bit out of center but walking distance. Minor complaint is that the private rooms with bathrooms vary.I got the basic double which had no natural light, but totally fine for me and great for price. The linens are old, so it is like staying at your grandmother's place :). Bathrooms get wet. Friend got deluxe - had natural light and quieter, but that seemed to be the only difference.

This is my favourite hostel so far. The staff is super friendly, and the place is mostly quiet. The hostel is located downtown, not far from the bus station. The wi-fi was not the best though, but it worked in our room.

A nice place to stay. Garden to have your breakfast (basic breakfast is served: tea / coffee with bread and jam). Room and showers are good. There is a discount on sundays but you have to ask for it. If you don't, you won't get it. We asked for it, but the guy at check out wouldn't give us the discount. He said he was aware that there is a discount on sunday, but his boss had given him our bill, which had no discount, so there was nothing he could do. As we were in a hurry we just had to pay.

Not in the middle of all the action. Breakfast is poor - one coffee with a portion of bread. Staff is helpful.

The hostel is a few blocks away from the town center but it's a really nice place, especially when you enjoy sleeping when it's quiet outside. They have a very clean and well-appointed kitchen and for breakfast you can have hot chocolate and coffee with milk foam - prepared with love ;)

Lovely outdoor common/bar area where you can order empanadas, but a bit of a walk from the center.

We loved the hostel. Very nice interior, lovely garden, good breakfast with fresh rolls and a very friendly staff.

Poor breakfast and no atmosphere! Room ok.

Friendly staffs, good kitchen, clean and comfortable room, Buy bien

Double room was of a reasonable size and was clean with a hot shower. Breakfast was a simple coffee and bread/jam. Location was about 15mins walk from main square and about 25mins to bus station.

Very helpful staff, salta was a really laid back place.

Best host ever! Thanks to Victor!

In balance, very, very good. But they do not accept Debit / Credit Cards. That's not cool.