Hostel in Salta Reviews

Tucuman 464, Salta, Argentina

Only stayed for one night, but it seemed like a good enough hostel. Right in the middle of where all the hostels were, with good wifi and a decent shower.

Very good Hostel! Nice Staff, clean and nice atmosphere. Kitchen was big but there was only one knife available (which would be the only thing I would critizise). The Asado was awesome and the homemade Empanadas were one of the best we had in South America so far! We would definately recommend it!

Location is a little bit of a walk from the centre of town, about 10-15minutes. That would be my only fault. Otherwise everything is as you would expect in a hostel. One of the best book exchanges I have ever seen, you would need half the day to look at all the books! Breakfast is nice and the bar is good in the eveneings. Overall we had a good stay

Stayed for 5 days. Enjoyed my stay very much. The staff is very nice friendly and efficient. Rooms are clean, towels are supplied every day and beds are made every day. On wednesday and saturday they make a very delicious asado . They also serve home made empanadas every day at the resto bar. Breakfast include good espresso or tea with pastries jam and butter.

The staff were absolutely lovely

A pretty good hostel. Great communal area. My only complaint is that they have listed a book exchange but you are not allowed to exchange a book... They are numbered and kept under lock and key.

The staff were lovely and our actual room was fine. However there was a serious mosiquito issue which needs to be addressed. The communal area and shared bathrooms were riddled and there was no clear indication that there was any attempt to help the matter. Location was also a little bit too far out of town - easily a 20 minute walk.

is a bit far from the bus terminal, about 15 -20min with backpack. nice patio, helpful staff, laundry is a bit expensive tho. left early so didn't have breakfast. tiny bathroom in 6 bed dorm, but was clean.

Overall I was happy with my stay. I liked the BBQ and the staff was excellent. The room was very hot as there was no aircon, but in the second room I stayed in there was - so much better. The pillows are very uncomfortable! Way too high.

This hostel had a great vibe going on in the outdoor area. Friendly and helpful staff. Empanadas from the bar were great too. The dorms were clean and tidy and although the location was a walk to the centre it was definitely worth it.

A very welcoming hostel with great hot shower and a nice breakfast. Our double room was clean and comfortable and the hostel has good indoor and outdoor areas to sit and relax or chat with other travellers. It is worth staying on a aWed or Saturday for the BBQ, very tasty & great value. It's a bit of a walk to the main square but the area is safe so it's no problem. The facilities are good, bar, kitchen, wifi etc, overall an excellent hostel. Not a party hostel but a good social vibe.

We didn't know before arriving that they have a bar and sell *delicious* empanadas every night. If you get there tired after a long bus, just go down to the bar for empanadas for dinner. Also, we really enjoyed their grill that they have on Wednesdays and Sundays; costs 80 pesos and includes more food than anyone could hope to eat... the only bad part of that for us was that we didn't actually start eating until 10PM... a bit later than we are used to. Staff was really helpful.

staff really friendly but the lady on the front desk doesn't really speak English...aside from this though all staff went out of their way to help! good bar facilities and nice clean rooms with ensuites. I would definitely recommend!

1 2 Next » last »