Hostel in Salta Reviews

Tucuman 464, Salta, Argentina

After a few difficulties with getting the room I had booked online when checking in, I did eventually enjoy my 3 nights here. Whilst the advertised BBQ never materialised, there was a good atmosphere and rooms were clean and comfy. The kitchen was a bit squashed and wifi was hit and miss, but I liked the location being away from the centre and it's walking distance from both here and the bus station - most people had moved here from other hostels which maybe says something.

very nice and friendly staff that also happen to make the best empanadas in town

• 9th Apr 2014

The BBQ was cancelled because not enough people signed up but you can order empanadas any day- the pumpkin and cheese are amazing! The outside seating area was social, easy to meet others. Good size lockers in dorms and comfy beds. A short walk to the centre, only about 5 mins. Can walk from the bus station if arriving in the day or a taxi cost 15 pesos for me to get there in te middle of the night.

Hostel in Salta is a very nice place to stay and to relax.

Most of the staff is super helpful and friendly. They recommended a less touristy peña that ended up being the best meal of our trip - follow their advice! They also have hand made empanadas on tap at all hours that are incredible. There's a good atmosphere in the little garden and we were able to meet a ton of people to join in for activities. All good.

Quiet a walk to the city centre, but a realy nice hostel. Good rooms and facilities and a nice common space.

Great place, very nice and helpful staff, a cozy courtyard where its easy to meet people, and the empanadas you can order in the bar are exellent!

Nice hostel but too far from the town. We paid for a 6 bed dorm but were put in a 4 Bed which was great. Great showers.

Great hostel in good location. Very clean and good sized private rooms. Terrible pillows though! The shower situation is a bit odd as others have mentioned, but they are hot with good pressure so we didn't care!

Good hostel to use as a basis for trips around Salta. Breakfast is not big, some coffee and croissant. Clean and staff is very helpful. If you plan to rent a car in Salta, this hostel will give you 20% off when you rent with Hertz.

I left Salta as soon as I could because there wasn't much to do. Plus points of the hostel were they had avocados growing in the nice garden, big bar space and a hidden seating area in a mezzanine above it. Dodgy wifi, but they do have 3 computers. Kitchen had ok facilities. My room had a tiny bathroom - I think the loo was in the actual shower from what I remember! Most staff didn't speak English but all v nice. Request the bbq otherwise they won't do it unless they have the numbers.

Lovely hostel in Salta, very helpful staff who know the city well and helped us organise a hire car. Tasty breakfast and nice, clean rooms with private bathrooms. I would definitely come back here.

the wardrobe seems oversized compare with the size of the room

1 2 Next » last »