Hostel inn Pantanal Ecological Expeditions
The Pantanal lies southwest of the states of Mato Grosso and Mato Grosso do Sul and covers between 75,000 and 80,000 square miles of tropical prairie, forest and lagoons the largest fresh water marsh on earth.
The Ecological Hostel Pantanal Lodge is a new property located deep in the Pantanal basin, on the Paraguay River. Only two years old, it has over 7 private rooms and multiple large dorms as well as a restaurant and a bar for guests to relax at night.
- FREE pick-up and transfer to the hostel Campo Grande from either the airport or bus station
- One night FREE accommodation in the Hostel Campo Grande before or after your tour
- Transport to Pantanal (approx. 6 hours by minibus)
- Accommodation in the Pantanal lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (2 times warm food per day. Vegetarian meals available on request.)
- English speaking guides
- PLUS the following activities (2 per day):
1. Bush walking in the jungle (watching animals in their natural habitat)
2. Horse riding
3. Piranha fishing
4. Boat trip (watching birds, and alligators)
5. Night safari trip
6. Floating on the river, or walking in the nature
NOTE: Prices do not include transport back from the Pantanal! The extra charge from Pantanal to Campo Grande is 60 BRL per person. A representative at Hostel Campo Grande can assist you to book this when you arrive.
We suggest you to bring the following personal equipment on tour:
- A small backpack
- Swimwear and towel
- Sun cream
- Insect repellent
- Long pants, light cotton shirt and T-shirts
- Hat with brim
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Binoculars (for bird watching), camera and film
If you decide to come back to Campo Grande, you are welcome to leave your big backpack in the safe room of the Hostel and take a smaller pack to the lodge.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
If you book between December 15th and March 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Years eve or Carnival.