Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

Spotlessly clean, helpful staff, great breakfasts! Good communal area so easy to meet people- I would definitely recommend a stay here.

Everything was perfect. Fabulous free breakfast!

• 21st Apr 2015

Best. Hostel. Ever. I can't say enough about the great experience I had here. A good hostel stay starts with the staff, and these folks are the best I've encountered out of 20 hostels I've stayed in. Clara, Marga, Luca and Mariska (I hope I got your names right, there was some drinking involved haha) are the BEST!! So helpful, incredibly friendly. As soon as you arrive they treat you as if you've been friends for 100 years. I made friends here that will last a lifetime. Stay here! Cheers, Brian

Friendly staff, and great atmosphere. The only questionable thing was that the dorm room doors don't lock, so you have to have everything in a locker if you are concerned about safety.

Great hostel. Great location. Really friendly staff and they provided free dinner one of the nights I was there. Lockers were a little flimsy and there weren't quite enough showers. But would definitely stay again. Staff were really knowledgeable about the area and the hostel had a great vibe. Excellent breakfast.

I don't think I can find anything to complain about. The atmosphere is unbeatable. You can't find that anywhere else in Naples. The staff cooks free dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that was a pleasant surprise. If not - they can order pizza for you! They also printed out my boarding passes for free. Beds were clean, breakfast was good, and the location was great. Right next to the ferry port. They give you lockers with locks so that was a plus as well!

the staff are really lovely and welcoming, nice rooms, but some are located near the living area and it could get really noisy, however this is ok and only a minor inconvenience everything else was great. also someone made my bed for me, that was so nice to come back to and i didnt expect it!, thank you it was thoughtful

Loved it here. The staff, free food and the atmosphere. Everyone there was super nice and friendly. I love my check-in. I felt like a friend and not a customer. Would totally stay again!

It was a short but wonderful stay, i have no complains just compliments. The employs were very cheerful and attentive to every need we had. Loved the stay!

• 7th Apr 2015

Stayed two nights in a dorm room. Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. The staff was super friendly, helpful and flexible. It was very easy to meet people. The room and shared bathrooms were clean all the time. Breakfast was included and good. I had really good time. I want to stay again.

Very cozy hostel! Free breakfast every day, and there was free pasta one night too. The staff is so friendly, funny, and helpful. Lots of charm in this hostel, and the location is good too. I'd definitely stay here again.

Staff were friendly and accommodating. They gave a lot of helpful information and happily fixed any issues we had. Communal area had a friendly and comfortable vibe. Breakfast was adequate. Good location for getting around Naples/Amalfi coast

This is the best of the "Famous Hostels" that I have stayed in. It is a clean oasis in a lively and chaotic town. The staff is fabulous, which makes it a fun atmosphere. Definitely stay here if you venture to Napoli.

Generally a nice place with friendly people

This hostel is clearly one of the most amazing and efficient ones! We r thankful to the guy at the reception for upgrading our reservation to an ensuite pvt room! The guy n the lady were very hospitable. They even gave us tips on finding reasonably prized authentic Napoli pizzeria in the old quarter. ... and complete tips on what to see in the city, how to go around, etc. Everything was just perfect. .. room, services, atmosphere, entertainment options incl dvds n TV! highly recommended!

The staff was amazing! Helped me to plan out an entire day of site seeing in Naples. Even recommended an awesome pizza place to eat at.

Obviously this hostel is amazing and 100% value for the cost. When I arrived, I was annoyed that the elevator cost a couple cents to use but when I walked into the hostel, they immediately handed me a handful of change to use the elevator. They sat me down and get me a detailed outline of the city and answered any questions I had. Free use of the computers and printer, friendliest staff, amazing atmosphere. If you're staying in Naples, this is definitely the place to be.

All staff were really friendly and the hostel has a wonderful atmosphere. Nice place to stay.

This is a great hostel and the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Breakfast, which is free, is also good. It's within walking distance of the city center and Spanish quarter. It is such a lovely hostel.

Solid choice for a stay in Naples. I especially liked that the toilets and showers are in individual, lockable rooms. The lockers in the rooms are very flimsy though, but the key card entry system does compensate somewhat.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5