Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

Good hostel

Really enjoyed our stay at Hostel of the Sun! The staff was super welcoming and gave us great recommendations for what to see, do, and eat while in Naples! Additionally they had a wide variety of pre-planned activities and we got the chance to go up Mt. Vesuvius on horseback! Definitely a social environment too if you are into that! Thanks Hostel of the Sun!

The staff were great very friendly and helpfull, helped me to get around Naples very well and made fall in love for the city. Very good breakfast and the location perfect, very easy to get around the city. Def would recommend this hostel!

The bad part of this hostel was the lack of social areas to interact or more joint activities for the guests. The place is also very old and infreastructure very poor

Great hostel. The staff is super friendly, full of energy, and eager to help travelers. The hostel is brightly colored and has a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Theres also a bar and every night they have tortillas and beer for a cheap price. Great place to meet other travelers.

The staff were really great and helped us to find everything we wanted in the area and more!

The staff is amazing!! I wish I could've stay longer. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful.

One of my favorite hostels that I have stayed at. Located very close to the port so it is in a perfect location for day trips to other islands but also not too far from the attractions in Naples. The staff was very knowledgeable and breakfast was big and healthy! Would stay here again if I made it back to Naples.

• 31st Mar 2014

My friend and I were only in Naples for a few days, on our days of from work. The hostel is amazing and I've stayed in my share of hostels. The staff are super friendly and very helpful. The free breakfast is wicked. The bar is a really great way to meet everyone in the hostel. €2 for beer!!! Will be back again. Cheers Leanne and Sophie

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!! Lovely and helpful staff, perfect location, clean and colourful rooms and a cool hangout area - perfect to meet other travellers. Everyone working there goes above and beyond to help with any stupid questions you might have. Will definitely go back there!!!

Excellent breakfast, awesome beds, very clean bathrooms and an amazing staff. You can easily find all this at this place. Especial abraço para você, Valério.

wow V! 59 reviews?! you know what you are talking about man! :) abraco pra voce! Valerio

The hostel is about 10 minutes walking distance from University train station. it's in a safe and central area. It has a really nice common area where I met some nice people and watched some cool movies. Breakfast in the morning is pretty good. The girls at the front desk are super helpful and friendly. They would do anything to make u feel comfortable. They gave me some nice tips about restaurants and cool places to visit while in Napoli. I loved the sublime songs they played in the morning!

I wish there was an above 'excellent' rating for the staff of this hostel! They instantly made us feel welcome and at home, they anticipated our needs and questions and gave us such great recommendations that made our stay in Naples incredible! You must stay at this hostel - you will not regret it!!

My bro and I took a trip to try the pizza and see Sorrento. We arrived at night so we took a taxi given Naples' reputation. However, every other time out we walked around. We asked the desk to show us where the two popular pizza places were and she gave us a map to help with our trip to Sorrento. The bathrooms were fine (bring flip flops just in case you're picky). Towels were included and the breakfast was good (nutella sandwich, cereal, cheeses/meats, juice, coffee, fruit).

The staff was amazing! Very helpful and friendly- they even made us dinner one night. A little loud if you're early to bed but overall an excellent hostel.

great staff! helpful maps of points of interest.

Top hostel, was hard to leave.

Best staff! so helpful organised a group dinner to a great seafood Restaurant met plenty of people. Beds could of been better but great Hostel!!

Great atmosphere and huuuuuuge Nutella (5kg!!) at the breakfast!

• 8th Mar 2014

One of my favorite hostels I've been to! The staff here is absolutely amazing...they are SO helpful with everything and go out of there way to show how much they care about guests. The atmosphere of this place was great:) I'd go back in a heartbeat...so much of me didn't want to leave!! It's super close to the port and not far from the metro.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5