Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

Staff were amazing and very helpful. Rooms were very good. Minor problem with allergy caused by dust in heater.

We checked in here after leaving another hotel and Hostel of the Sun felt so refreshing. Walking distance to the shops and sea, tons of coffee shops and restaurants close by. Staff were the best, told us where everything was and how to get to it. Rooms are nice with extra blankets if you're cold. Would stay here again!

Staff we were kind,good location.

Best hostel I've never been. And I'm going to come back there !

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great location right next to the water and ferry station. I stayed in the private double bed room with my boyfriend and it was so clean and the bathroom facilities were great! The staff is amazing and so kind. They have great suggestions about the city sites. I highly recommend this hostel.

The place is easy to reach. The staff is helpful and kind. The room is clean. The price include tourist tax is not very cheap.

One of the best hostels I,ve ever stayed at

I have been to the hostel several times now and have always been impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the breakfast is great for a hostel, it is comfortable and the other travellers have been of all ages and nationalities, making for an enriching stay. The communal areas, incuding bar, living room and dining room are congenial to socialising.This year the hostel organised a New Year's celebration which was good fun. Thanks to everyone for making it a great stay!!

I loved this hostel! It's small and homey, the rooms were all very clean and it had the best community-feel I've seen in a hostel yet. It's at a great location for visiting the port and the Naples historic center, and as soon as we arrived the girl at the desk gave us great recommendations on how to see the city within our time frame and interests - it made everything so much easier!

The staff is great, they give you advice and really try to help you ! The hostel is close to a metro station.

Absolutely a place to relax, have a clean bath, bed, and besides that nice atmosphere. Staff are very helpfull and friendly. Thank u guys !

Napoli hostel of the sun is very kind and Stupefacente!!! I had very special time! See you next time!

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Japan

They seem to have won several prices and are very proud on that. I can see why they won those. Nice atmosphere great location but maybe its time to refurnish a bit. The facilities feel a bit as if they are at the end of their glory days. Best hostel for that price in town. Thats for sure!

Great stuff, great location, awesome breakfast! The introduction to the city is extremely helpful! Perfect hostel.

Very clean, and the staff were very helpful. It got pretty loud at night, so bring earplugs.

Very helpful staff and great room I had a lovely time at the hostel!

Very very very (extremely) friendly! Not everywhere such strong friendly bonds get formed so quickly! Best elevator ever and sad we didn't get to pay for a ride for we stayed there during a weekend ;) Will never choose another hostel in Napoli unless i sleep on a beach again.

One of the best hostels I have ever been. No more words

Great hostel, whole crew are helpful and fun, the common areas rly help in the atmosphere, good breakfast. I highly recommend this hostel and also to extend ur trip to Napoli for at least one day. The city is pretty awesome and every1 should see its amazing chaos and not just use it as a point to go to another places :)

Great accommodation, great staff - very welcoming and also very helpful, perfect location. Could be a little more room in breakfast room. Overall excellent value for money. I would recommend this hostel for other travelers.

• 15th Dec 2014