Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

I loved staying here. It has a comfortable and friendly vibe. The bar is open until 11:30 and it has a good social vibe not a party hostel. Staff are always super helpful with whatever questions you need. How to get to Pompei, etc.

Hostel was easy to find with the instructions they provided. Instantly friendly and welcoming environment. Provided a map of Naples and highlighted possible activities which was very helpful. We had a private ensuite room which was lovely: good clean bathroom, comfortable beds and efficient aircon. Always felt safe both in the hostel and around Naples. Location was close to new metro stop and alibus stop which was very useful for travelling around Naples and arriving from the airport.

• 18th Jul 2015

Staff were very helpful and friendly.

• 18th Jul 2015

This was a very friendly hostel. Clean, with hot showers. The staff are helpful and the breakfast had a great variety :) It was recommended to us to do the Vesuvius horse riding tour, which we did at sunset! Incredible views, amazing experience and a cool breeze - what more could you ask for during a heat wave?!

Best hostel I've ever been. Lovely people and staff, the best you can have! Great atmosphere. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Don't look further, you can't get any better.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

The Hostel was a true meeting place experience! The staff were so friendly and helped with heaps in terms of places to eat, how to get around, sites to see, free dinner nights! There was a lot of friend making here aswell, a lot of times huge groups of people would go out together only had led that day earlier and was wonderful! Would recommend this place to anyone!

Great hostel andreally helpful and enthusiastic staff. In a really good location with just a short walk to many delicious restaurants and bars.

VeRy good hostel. The staff was very welcoming and told you everything you needed to know about Naples.

Great, great, great!!!

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Croatia

Hands down the BEST HOSTEL EVER. The staff were INCREDIBLE. Free breakfast every day, free dinner one of the nights we stayed, fantastic atmosphere, great rooms, comfortable beds. We were so sad to leave!

The staff were so friendly and the free breakfast, and free dinner one of the nights was amazing! The hangout area was great for meeting other travellers and I will deffinetly recommend this hostel

An amazing stay, amazing staff, incredibly welcoming and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2015

Great place, people and atmosphere. But poor WiFi connection.

WOW! That's all I can say. This is the first hostel I've ever stayed at &, boy, have they raised the bar! Everything ran incredibly smoothly. I was greeted by Sabrina (probably one of the nicest people I've ever met) and she pulled out an awesome map of the region and highlighted all the most important places I should head to. The following day, I asked for advice on where to get a good haircut. Lucca, Sabrina's brother, went out of his way & told me About his barber. I loved this hostel! 100 %

• 9th Jul 2015

Loved the staff, very personable(especially Lucca). Extremely helpful from the moment you arrive to make the most of your stay. Very close to bus stop to airport and boat trips to Islands of Capri and Ischea. Free walking tour to get your bearings. Would have like some eggs with breakfast or similar it's my only negative. There is a sociable space but I guess most are out doing there own thing. Lots of trips available and easy to see. Rooms clean, TV and Wifi, with onsuite. Computers also

Awesome staff and hostel! Free dinner and the cook was so nice!! This hostel is definitely social and friendly

Close to the port - perfect for visiting Capri.

Overall great hostel with excellent facilities! Not an overly lively hostel so solo travellers looking to make many friends may find it difficult.

The staff at this hostel are amazing! Great vibe and super safe. Location isn't the best ever but we would totally stay here again.

the hostel was nice and they staff was helpful. they have free dinner nights which was great. they also set you up with tours. we did a horse back riding tour to the top of Vesuvius that picked us up from the hostel. it was a great value. the WiFi was also good in the rooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7