Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

Great hostel, whole crew are helpful and fun, the common areas rly help in the atmosphere, good breakfast. I highly recommend this hostel and also to extend ur trip to Napoli for at least one day. The city is pretty awesome and every1 should see its amazing chaos and not just use it as a point to go to another places :)

Great place to stay in Naples. The staff were extremely helpful and an amazing source of knowledge for planning either activities in Naples or day trips away. Happy to look up bus/ train timetables and whatever else was necessary which was fantastic. The only downside is that about half the rooms come directly off the common area which means it is difficult to sleep to early at night or late in the morning without noise but I didn't find this to be too much of an issue.

A very nice backpacker-oriented hostel, with a nice common area, very friendly staff and a sociable atmosphere and common breakfast that makes you connect with people quickly. The room was nice and clean, although a bit cold (heater did not work) and the shower was a bit old. But all in all a nice hostel to stay!

Staff were great, so friendly and helpful! Lovely atmosphere at the hostel! It looks strange from the outside- a little hard to spot but once you are inside there's a great traveller feel to it.

Our room on the 6th floor sometimes smelt of sewage. Erika and front desk staff in general were excellent. Gave us good, recommendations (went to Di Matteo's for pizza, etc). Had allergic reaction to soap or something, eyes puffed up, they gave me ice for my eyes.

excellent hostel with nice and helpful staff. clean and very well located.

It was a perfect accomodation for students :D

This is my second time staying at this hostel and I will absolutely be staying again soon! The location is great, the staff is amazing, and the hostel is so much fun!

I was very nervous about staying in Naples at first. But the entire staff, Luca, Harriet, Marica, Marouene, and Bernhard instantly made me feel at home. They are all very kind, welcoming, and instantly became my friends. Not to mention all of them are a ton of fun to sit and talk with! They made my stay in Naples one to remember and I already cannot wait to go back! Do not miss out on staying at this amazing hostel! You won't regret it!!

Very informative and kind staff. Good value for money 10 min walk to old center of town. Enjoyed our stay a lot. Hope to see you guys in future.

One of the best hostel's I've stayed in by far! The first night we were there they had a happy hour with drinks and snacks, then the staff took all the guests out on the town. Everyone who works there is warm and friendly and so helpful with advice and directions. Felt more like we were staying with old friends then at a hostel. Nice, clean friendly hostel that I would definitely stay in again if I ever go back to Naples!

Great people, place, staff, atmosphere! All that you expect from a hostel!

• 16th Nov 2014

Friendly staff with good recommendations and explanation of the city for both food and sightseeing. Easy to get to from the bus/train station. Rooms were adequate and clen with lockers. Security was good and the free breakfast is the standard fare.

The staff is was so kindly! Only they are a good reason to visit this Hostel! :)

• 9th Nov 2014

You walk in there

Really friendly, helpful staff. The common areas let you easily meet other travelers. Clean kitchen for cooking. Breakfast isn't great but I guess it's normal.

Little bit loud if you want great sleep and the wifi is spotty, but they have maybe the best staff you can have at a hostel. They recommend the best of naples and are so helpful and kind!

i would rather sleep on the street..we felt disrespected by the staff when we were asking for help for directions 2 drunk dudes came in and they both completly ignored us and gave the rude drunk dudes all the help that they needed....nice staff just not to us...

Staff, staff that's the keyword in this hostel. Good atmosphere and overall clean. Facilities are quit old and bad maintained, toilet seats are loose, matrasses are old and lockers not big enough for backpacks and a basic breakfast. Good hostel but they need some upgrading to do because in my opinion for this money they can easily to that.

Great common area to meet other travelling people. Brilliant breakfast included. Really secure hostel in a central location. Not the most comfortable bed

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6