Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

I was very nervous about staying in Naples at first. But the entire staff, Luca, Harriet, Marica, Marouene, and Bernhard instantly made me feel at home. They are all very kind, welcoming, and instantly became my friends. Not to mention all of them are a ton of fun to sit and talk with! They made my stay in Naples one to remember and I already cannot wait to go back! Do not miss out on staying at this amazing hostel! You won't regret it!!

One of the best hostel's I've stayed in by far! The first night we were there they had a happy hour with drinks and snacks, then the staff took all the guests out on the town. Everyone who works there is warm and friendly and so helpful with advice and directions. Felt more like we were staying with old friends then at a hostel. Nice, clean friendly hostel that I would definitely stay in again if I ever go back to Naples!

The staff is was so kindly! Only they are a good reason to visit this Hostel! :)

• 9th Nov 2014

You walk in there

Really friendly, helpful staff. The common areas let you easily meet other travelers. Clean kitchen for cooking. Breakfast isn't great but I guess it's normal.

Little bit loud if you want great sleep and the wifi is spotty, but they have maybe the best staff you can have at a hostel. They recommend the best of naples and are so helpful and kind!

i would rather sleep on the street..we felt disrespected by the staff when we were asking for help for directions 2 drunk dudes came in and they both completly ignored us and gave the rude drunk dudes all the help that they needed....nice staff just not to us...

Staff, staff that's the keyword in this hostel. Good atmosphere and overall clean. Facilities are quit old and bad maintained, toilet seats are loose, matrasses are old and lockers not big enough for backpacks and a basic breakfast. Good hostel but they need some upgrading to do because in my opinion for this money they can easily to that.

Great common area to meet other travelling people. Brilliant breakfast included. Really secure hostel in a central location. Not the most comfortable bed

Good hostel well located. Staff very friendly. I just missed fruits at breakfast, all the rest was very good !

Very nice hostel, with great atmosphere and AMAZING staff !

Any thing is fine except for the Number 3 room's Jack near the bed at the right of the window is not good.

I had a great time at Hostel of the Sun! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the general area was relaxed and welcoming. They provided a well-stocked breakfast and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. When I first arrived they gave me a map and showed me all of the good places to go. At one point when I was going to miss my ferry , Marica (the woman at the front desk) called the company and helped me get a new ticket. I would definitely rate this hostel five stars.

• 25th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel in Naples. This is THE place to stay. Incredible staff, and guests tend to be very friendly and social.

We loved this hostel, one of the best we have stayed in. Thank you to the staff who were so welcoming upon arrival and throughout our stay. They gave us great recommendations on places to see and to eat. We had the best pizza ever - Montanara pizza! On arrival we were sat down with a map and treated to a beer. Loved that they has lockers and they supplied the key also.

Low WiFi, constant interference of signal with only 4 people on..they told me "that is what you get"... Very small hostel..little room to move around and very loud music..typical Backpacker hostel at low end of the scale.

Dear Glen , it think you should book a private room or and not an 8 bed dorm if you want be quite , about internet we have more then 3000 review and NOBODY ever complain about internet being slow , I think you are just a not Happy person in general to complain about this , i could considerte your complain if some had also your problem but as i wrote before everybody is happy about our free Wifi so i think is only your personal problem that doesn't worry me at all Good luck for you

I loved staying in this hostel. It was a little challenging to find, but I loved that it was so close to the harbor. It was ideal because I wanted an easy way to get to Capri. The people at the reception desk were really friendly, and gave me excellent directions on getting to Capri and Pompeii. The only negative thing I have to say is about the shower. I wish it had a shelf in it to put my shampoo and soap. Other than that, it was excellent!

A bit too crowdy for my taste but overall a great hostel, very nice and helpful staff as well!

A really fun and friendly hostel, situated pretty central to Naples. Staff were extremely helpful and there was a pleasant atmosphere and good buzz about the place. Rooms were very spacious and included air conditioning, which was certainly a godsend! Would definitely come back to this hostel if I visit Naples again!

The guys are really great hosts

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7