Hostel of the Sun

Superb 5551 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 5551 Total Reviews

22nd Jun 2017

This hostel was amazing!! The staff are so lovely and friendly and have so much good advice on stuff to do in Naples, I thought I was only going to come to eat the pizza but instead I ended up going to Amalfi and I loved it! Free pasta nights on Thursday and Tuesdays allowed me to make friends with the most lovely people and I had an amazing time in Naples because this hostel allowed me to meet them! Would definitely come back to stay here

• JackDavies
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

Staff were incredible, bar on site is awesome. Met heaps of great people and ended up hanging out even after we all left. Best place to go meet people and pasta night is awesome. Air conditioning was great too. Very clean. Lockers were good.

22nd Jun 2017

Had a short but sweet stay at Hostel of the Sun! The staff are so so lovely and welcoming!! Such a great vibe in the common room and great location. Clean and big rooms, awesome free breakfast and dinner. I'll be back!

22nd Jun 2017

Really good social hostel. The free dinner was hella tasty. Recommend/10.

• carolsiham
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2017
7.1

Amazing staff but the rooms were small and the top beds were difficult to climb. Actually I had to use a chair to go up and down

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

Cool hostel. Very friendly and welcoming staff who showed me to my room and allowed me to settle before I checked in properly. The staff also showed me what to do in the city and tailored it to the length of my stay and my preferences - nice touch. Free dinner every Tues and Thurs - absolutely delicious and a great opportunity to meet people. Kitchen is quite small but you can eat out in Naples anyway (great pizza!) Bar and common room at the back to chill. Would stay again!

• kpatt047
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

Absolutely incredible hostel! I was a little worried as I arrived since the building looked run down and the elevator was broken. After walking up 7 flights of stairs with my bag I was greeted by the two most hospitable people I have ever met. They made me feel like I was a friend they were waiting for all day! They offered me water and coffee and sat me down to help me plan my next few days. I stayed for 3 nights, the beds/pillow and AC made for a great sleep! Capri boat tour for 70€ is A MUST!

19th Jun 2017

super young and fun atmosphere. the included breakfast and dinner was a huge plus. would stay here again!

• USA, Female, 41+
18th Jun 2017

Loved this place!! Location is awesome next to all the boats/ferrys. Easy walking to other sites. Great staff, they wear many hats, full round service.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

The staff are phenomenal. Each of them take time to remember your name and where your from ensuring you feel welcome !! I adored Hostel of the Sun and would most definitely stay here again !!