Hostel of the Sun

9.3
Superb 5452 Total Reviews

• Chile, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

The staff is really nice and helpfull, made me feel like home, theres a nice comun place where people hang out, making a really nice atmosphere to meet people on the hostal mostly if you are traveling alone. 20 minutes walk from the historical center and near the metro station, totaly recomended.

24th Apr 2017

This is a hostel that knows what it's doing! Perfect 10

• Australia, All Female Group, 41+
24th Apr 2017

Great room!Clean white sheets, large bathroom with towels, get the double!Easy walk to metro 2 stops from city centre, Breakfast free and very good! Sabrina is fantastic, very helpful, nothing was a problem.Loved it wished we had stayed longer.

19th Apr 2017

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The area outside looks questionable, but it was fine. Upon arrival, I was greeted with free coffee (as well as the next day!) & free breakfast, as well as a brief introduction to Naples (directions to the best pizzerias!) They offer free walking tours & even a trip to Vesuvius, & I wish I had more time to explore of the bountiful free amenities. The most jovial, friendly staff - they take the time to learn everyone's name. P.S. they have the cutest doggo

• chelseacmay9798
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

I can't recommend this place enough! Staff were instantly helpful with all sorts of questions and even helped me planned my plans in other places after my stay there. Free dinner tues and thurs was a nice touch, great atmosphere with combination of people having fun and relaxing.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
6.0

The staff were unorganised which ruined my trip. After travelling for the entire day I arrived and paid for my bed, when I got to my room I realised that where my bed should have been there was nothing. There EVENTUAL solution was to shove an old bed into the room, the bed was broke and I couldn't sleep well, neck and back were ruined. There were leaks in the room and bathroom, the staff didn't care at all about any of this and didn't apologise once. Worst hostel experience I've ever had. EVER!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

A nice hostel in a good location :)

10th Apr 2017
5.7

It takes less than a second for some of the staff to be pissed off. I asked the way to go to Amalfi and was discussing the pros of going via Sorrento rather than directly from Naples. The lady got pissed off to the extent that another staff member had to intervene. I don't see a reason why such people should be employed in hostel when the whole point is to help backpackers. Never coming back again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay there! The location was great, super close to the bus from the airport and a couple min walk to the metro station for when u want to go to and from th train. The staff was amazing, I felt like they really made the place, they were always super happy and filled with suggestions. It had a cute little common area with video games and darts and foozball and stuff. I made a bunch of friends there. It was also pretty clean.

7th Apr 2017

Awesome place to stay! Staff was great and we met some great people there. I only wish we could have stayed longer!