Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

The sun will always be shining in this hostel! It is located in a very nice area - easy for you to get to places! The staff is amazingly friendly and will invest a lot of time in answering all your questions and recommending you places to go to. I really enjoyed the relaxed and fun atmosphere!

Great hostel, amazing staff , you really feel like home, it's a perfect place to make friends and get to know Naples thanks to all the tips that they will give you IT's hard to find such a friendly atmosphere...Great caipirinhas and dinners! You can stay there for a week and do some of the day trips that the hostel organizes... there is so much to see! Valerio, Luca and all the staff are doing a wonderful job! keep it up! WIFI works PERFECTLY IN THE WHOLE BUILIDING!

Hostel of the sun is a great hostel, very comfortable and cozy, just a few steps from the metro station. The staff is awesome, the best I found in a hostel until now, they are very friendly and makes you feel at home, I really recommend the hostel. Hope to see you again guys.

I had a lovely stay, the manager and staff go out of their way to provide the best possible experience for guests staying. It was a delight to be there. Other guests were very friendly and the small bar was full with a variety of nationalities, sharing travel tips whilst sipping on cocktails made by the fabulous Brazilian barmaid. I really enjoyed both Napoli and the hostel.

I think it was the best hostel I ever been in my life, really comfortable and I felt really safe. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

Wonderful staff, wonderful staff (must be repeated), a familiar place where you automatically easily socialise, very good breakfast and very close to the main port.

Very good value-for-money hostel. Convenient location, decent facilities, clean. It's biggest asset are definitely people - genuinely friendly and helpful

Great staff with good recommendations on places to go and see. Good atmosphere for meeting people and not a bad location. AC, cleanliness, hot showers, working computers, good wifi and comfortable beds were all there. Breakfast was your typical hostel breakfast with some massive jars of Nutella..haha.

One of the best hostels ever! The staff were so friendly and helpful. I arrived needing to find a cycle shop for spare parts for my bike - everyone so kind phoning for me and helping me to sort out the problem. I went to stay with a friend on the Amalfi coast - again, very helpful regarding leaving my stuff with them. There is a lovely atmosphere, the breakfasts are good and the rooms are clean and comfortable.

• 27th Aug 2014

All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially Valerio and Bernhard. Nothing was too much trouble, and gave great advice on places to visit and where to eat.

They were awesome -- so helpful, warm and kind! The room was super comfy and clean and our 4-bed mixed dorm had a private bathroom! We would definitely stay at Hostel of the Sun again!

Staff are absolutely incredible and go above and beyond to help. The atmosphere is really nice, chilled and social. There is also a small bar which is nice and social.

• 24th Aug 2014

I had a very good stay in the hostel. All the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is very good. The location is ideal because it´s only a few meters from the port. The breakfast is the best I had had in my stay in Italy. The rooms are very clean and tidy. Definitely I would return to this hostel. Thans a lot!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff are so helpful and fun, it's in a pretty good spot to get to everything, everything was clean and the people were lovely! A great place to meet people, have fun, explore AND to relax! I'll be back!

Loved this hostel, the staff are amazing, on check in they provided us with loads of useful information, where to get the best gelato, the best pizza, coffee, you name it they knew it. They basically set us up with an itinerary for our time there. Rooms were clean and our beds were made each morning, it's the nice little touches that make this such a great hostel. So yeah, we really enjoyed our stay and would return.

Great staff, good free breakfast and fast internet! We were there for a stopover before hitting sorrento and the staff were lovely and pointed out some great things for us to do. Location is go the port which is slightly out of the way but much nicer than the city centre

The staff at this hostel are the nicest people I ever met at any hotel. Everybody is so friendly and helpful it is amazing. Keep up the great work!!!

The staff was so nice. They told us everything about the city..the best pizza..the best beach..best places to visit. They even helped me book my next hostel in ischia! They went above and beyond!! They're the best! Valerio is an awesome guy. The hostel has an awesome vibe! Definitely recommend it!

Unfortunately I lost my favorite T-shirt there. Moreover, the common living-room is just close to bedrooms, which makes us hard to fall asleep. However, some of the staff are very kind.

Dear "friend", We really did our best to make your trip. We book tickets, make phonecalls, book taxis, cook for you, wash for you all the dishes you left around... And you punish us, giving such a low rating because YOU have lost your t shirt? I mean we can be responsible for the things in the lockers but not for the one you forget around. It's customers like you that makes this job harder and harder every day. it makes our effort useless, and our life i have to say a little more sad. xie xie. V

While this is probably the best hostel in Naples, it doesn't stand up to others in other cities with comparable ratings. The hostel was ultimately fine for what we needed but ideally you would just never visit Naples, then you don't need to find a place to stay. Seriously, this city is somehow Rome's dirtier inbred cousin. Just don't bother.

Wow man! You are better than rick stevens my friend. Naples has just been elected by this website as one of the 5 most beautiful and underrated cities of the world. I am sorry here we have no mc donald, but the best pizza, no sturbucks but true coffee, is it possible you did not like a single hostel during your holiday? (please people check his other reviews). If you travel to do the same thing you do at home, maybe you should not even bother travelling, do something stay home next time. hugs! V

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6