Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

The staff was very friendly and helpful. During my journey they helped me with every problem I had.

The feeling was very warm and cosy, with young people from all around the world you will never feel lonely there even if you travel alone, when we stayed there the weather was rainy so we stayed in more than the usual but it was still was a blast! even though the price is a little bit expensive you pay for a good company, a good breakfast and even dinner sometimes,

Excellent staff, very inviting and informative. Always someone to go out on the town with. Highly recommended, especially with this being my first hostel experience. It will be hard to compare this to other hostels since I had such a great time. Definitely a first choice if I ever return to Napoli.

• 22nd Feb 2015

This hostel definitely had really good vibes. The staff was awesome, the people staying here were awesome and the place itself was very conducive to meeting other travelers. It broke our heart to only have had one night in this place.

Loved this hostel, espically the very friendly and informative staff! They made sure we got to go see everything we wanted to in the short time we were in Naples.

• 16th Feb 2015

Excellent staff-very welcoming! This hostel got recommended to me by friends and they were also very impressed with it! The staff are so friendly and really go out of their way for you and I would definitely come back to Naples just for this hostel! Although the communal toilets could do with a clean! :)

The staff at Hostel of the Sun is better than any hostel I've been to by far. I didn't know what to do in Naples when I arrived and the ladies behind the desk literally planned my trip for me. They were ridiculously sweet. The overall feel of the hostel is very welcoming, so it's really easy to make friends and talk to people during breakfast in the morning. I absolutely recommend this place- definitely come here if you're jn Napoli!

• 9th Feb 2015

best in naples

Friendly hostel with good facilities and plenty of opportunity to meet others. We even scored a free pasta dinner on our last evening.

A great hostel for your stay in Napoli.

Hostel of the Sun definitly very good, If you visit Naples, dont think the other hostel. Its Location is perfect. Hostel is very safety. The Staff was amazing. Sabrina,,Berrak and "arkadaş" They are so friendly. I will never Forget Sabrina's "Alloraa". Hostel has a small Bar. The guests are meeting there and spend great time. The Owner of Bar "Kaelee" is so cute and smiling. I didnt think to go out when I was her bar.. Thank you for everything and this good and warm atmosphere.. see you soon.

Just the best time here!! It felt like a little family - at first we were only going to stay 2 nights and extended to 4 because it was so perfect and then i had to leave but my traveling companions stayed another week or so!

• 5th Feb 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are super friendly. The facilities are great. The people you meet are fantastic. The hostel is close to everything in town. Highly recommended.

amazing place. super awesome staff game to hang out with you. love it there.

The hostel is a bit hard to find and you have to pay five cents to use the elevator. BUT the receptionist is really nice and passes out five cents like candy so it's not a big deal. This hostel is the best if you're trying to meet new people, the beds are reasonably clean and they have pasta nights etc. so it's really fun. Most of my fun in Naples was centered around the people I met in this hostel so I definitely recommend it (also it's so so cheap yall)

Staff were amazing and very helpful. Rooms were very good. Minor problem with allergy caused by dust in heater.

We checked in here after leaving another hotel and Hostel of the Sun felt so refreshing. Walking distance to the shops and sea, tons of coffee shops and restaurants close by. Staff were the best, told us where everything was and how to get to it. Rooms are nice with extra blankets if you're cold. Would stay here again!

Friendly people, helpful staff, nice vibe

Staff we were kind,good location.

Best hostel I've never been. And I'm going to come back there !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6