Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

Great little hostel with an amazing team! Friendly welcome and great orientation of city and sights on map. Offered a cold glass of water upon arrival which was lovely as it was super hot! Hostel reception is located 7 floors up and elevator costs 5c -bowl at reception has plenty of coins for you to use, nice touch! Facilities and rooms are good, great atmosphere in hostel and easy to meet others. Cheap beers and reception will even order you a pizza delivery! Highly recommend, would stay again!

Really enjoyed this hostel. It was very social and a great place to meet other travellers. The staff was great and helpful in planning things to do while in Naples. They offer daily activities too which was nice. The location was really good. There was a lot to see close by.

We had a great stay! The dorms were clean and they had lockers which is always a plus. Breakfast is included and was good. The staff was great and gave the place a very homey vibe. The location was right next to the ferry ports which was great because we took a day trip to Capri. Overall we had a great time!

The staff was very helpful and friendly. There is a bar and lounge right inside the hostel, so it was very easy to meet new people. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anybody traveling to Naples.

Staff was friendly and helpful , easy to meet and know new people, it's nice place for staying in Napoli.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! We were greeted by Lucca, very funny and warm. They provided us with more information than we thought we needed on the area, what to do, and where to eat. They made us feel at home. Welcomed with a cold glass of water and a nice cleaned room. Everything was always spotlessly clean. Common room areas were very comfortable and fun to be in! Breakfast included was delicious as well. Our stay here made our visit in Naples 100% better. We will be back !!

The staff pleases to aim, but sometimes they pretend to be a bit more knowledgeable than they are. There directions make it seem like an easy trek and when you finally do it, you're so lost you want to cry. A little patience for those less experiences travellers would be nice! The laundry was a great surprise and the 24hour check in is always a bonus!

Luca & his staff were awesome! They gave the hostel a really good friendly vibe! Nicest hostel staff I've EVER come across! The location was easy to find because they gave excellent directions to get there & the location was fantastic! I would TOTALLY recommend this hostel!

All I have to say this hostel is the best hostel in Italy. The owner of the hostel and other staff are very helpful and friendly. Especially Mrs. Mola (Berrak Mola) is the best :) If I visit Naples again, I will definitelly stay this hostel.

You'd be crazy to stay anywhere else. The rooms were nice, comfortable, and clean. The staff here though is what makes this hostel so great. They make you feel welcome and give you pointers on where to go and where to eat. As a solo traveler I appreciate good common areas and this place definitely has a couple. One night they cooked a big free pasta dinner for everyone. Did I also mention they also have €3 mojito night? One more reason to stay here? The staff are all sexy;-) till next time!

The best part was staff. They were so kind and offer useful information. The location was also good. It was near Porta Nuova, and the place was quite safe. They also have plenty of bathroom outside the room, so you won't have to wait for bathroom.

Great hostel - extremely friendly and helpful staff! There wasn't many shared showers but if you got there at the right time you rarely had to wait. Good communal areas and a nice atmosphere! The hostel also put on different things at night throughout the week which was great!

Great first night for the money. Rooms have air con. A must for me. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and lockers with a key were good. Lounge area pretty chilled. Would recommend as was exactly as described

Lucca is hilarious and very charismatic. The whole staff gets an A+ at Hostel of the Sun! The rooms are clean and comfortable with good A/C. The restrooms are large and clean. The best part is that the common areas (including the bar) are small enough to encourage socializing but not so small that you feel crowded. The only downside is that the rooms don't lock but it's really not a big deal because of the large lockers.

Lovely place, a feeling of freedom, great place to socialise as well.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Slovakia

Upon arriving after a long day of travel we arrived and were greeted by Luca, a real champion. My only regret is not trying the pizza he told us would make us never want to leave. Great recommendations of things to do. Awesome facilities. Great room an very convenient location. Lots of activities offered! Also it was very hot when we arrived and he gave us water which was very unnecessary but greatly appreciated! A premium host!

• 6th Aug 2015

This hostel was fabulous! From the minute I walked through the door I felt welcome! They carried my heavy rucksack to my room for me, and also sat down, asked about what I wanted to do in Naples and highlighted particular places for me. When I had an issue with fellow roommates, they were very helpful and accommodated me immediately in a better room! They were extremely helpful for any tips on places to eat, visit and trips to other places surrounding Naples. Kitchen facilities were good.

This was a great hostel, I would definitely recommend it. It is a very close walk to the port (we went to capri) and close to the metro station. The staff were nice and helpful, and the girl who worked behind the bar was friendly and made great drinks.

Staff were excellent; so friendly and helpful.

Loved this hostel and Naples so much I overstayed for two more nights. Super friendly and chill staff, great location and really fun people! Easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7