Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Campania, Italy

The staff were great very friendly and helpfull, helped me to get around Naples very well and made fall in love for the city. Very good breakfast and the location perfect, very easy to get around the city. Def would recommend this hostel!

The staff were really great and helped us to find everything we wanted in the area and more!

The staff is amazing!! I wish I could've stay longer. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful.

One of my favorite hostels that I have stayed at. Located very close to the port so it is in a perfect location for day trips to other islands but also not too far from the attractions in Naples. The staff was very knowledgeable and breakfast was big and healthy! Would stay here again if I made it back to Naples.

• 31st Mar 2014

My friend and I were only in Naples for a few days, on our days of from work. The hostel is amazing and I've stayed in my share of hostels. The staff are super friendly and very helpful. The free breakfast is wicked. The bar is a really great way to meet everyone in the hostel. €2 for beer!!! Will be back again. Cheers Leanne and Sophie

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!! Lovely and helpful staff, perfect location, clean and colourful rooms and a cool hangout area - perfect to meet other travellers. Everyone working there goes above and beyond to help with any stupid questions you might have. Will definitely go back there!!!

Excellent breakfast, awesome beds, very clean bathrooms and an amazing staff. You can easily find all this at this place. Especial abraço para você, Valério.

wow V! 59 reviews?! you know what you are talking about man! :) abraco pra voce! Valerio

The hostel is about 10 minutes walking distance from University train station. it's in a safe and central area. It has a really nice common area where I met some nice people and watched some cool movies. Breakfast in the morning is pretty good. The girls at the front desk are super helpful and friendly. They would do anything to make u feel comfortable. They gave me some nice tips about restaurants and cool places to visit while in Napoli. I loved the sublime songs they played in the morning!

I wish there was an above 'excellent' rating for the staff of this hostel! They instantly made us feel welcome and at home, they anticipated our needs and questions and gave us such great recommendations that made our stay in Naples incredible! You must stay at this hostel - you will not regret it!!

The staff was amazing! Very helpful and friendly- they even made us dinner one night. A little loud if you're early to bed but overall an excellent hostel.

great staff! helpful maps of points of interest.

Top hostel, was hard to leave.

Best staff! so helpful organised a group dinner to a great seafood Restaurant met plenty of people. Beds could of been better but great Hostel!!

Great atmosphere and huuuuuuge Nutella (5kg!!) at the breakfast!

• 8th Mar 2014

One of my favorite hostels I've been to! The staff here is absolutely amazing...they are SO helpful with everything and go out of there way to show how much they care about guests. The atmosphere of this place was great:) I'd go back in a heartbeat...so much of me didn't want to leave!! It's super close to the port and not far from the metro.

This place was so awesome. Honestly, as cool as Naples is, it's almost worth it just to stay here. Extremely friendly staff, awesome advice and recommendations, tons of great common space, good breakfast, and a quirky, fun environment. Stay here. You won't regret it.

Muy buen ambiente. Regresaría a quedarme ahí ( aunque no hay razón para regresar a Nápoles)

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Amazing staff! Really made you feel comfortable and at home. The hostel has a very cozy atmosphere, very easy to meet other travellers. No hidden costs. The workers were very knowledgable and always had great recommendations in terms of activities, but most of all they were very friendly! They also organize alot of fun outings allowing you to experience an authentic italian experience. Barbara, Carla, Harriet, Ronnie and Valerio you guys are the best! We will send more canadians your way :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff gave me precious advice (routes, transportation, food, etc) which helped me a lot.

The staff at Hostel of the Sun were so welcoming and helped plan day trips by checking train times, directing us on the map, and suggesting interesting sites. The rooms were very clean and colourful, and the location is perfect - right by the port, airport shuttle bus stop, and bus stop to take for trips towards pompeii and amalfi coast. My favourite hostel so far!

• 22nd Feb 2014