Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

Great hostel. Would definitely stay again! Very helpful staff who gave you tonnes of info and advice about wherever you were going or what to do/eat/see in Naples and beyond!

Great hostel!!! Best place i ever stayed! Super friendly and helpful staff! Clean and well located place, with wifi, washing service and a good breakfast! I will come back!

Amazing staff, lovely atmosphere, genuinely one of the best hostels I've ever been to

Although I stayed for only one night, I loved the hostel. The staff is lovely and helpful, the atmosphere is great, everything is neat and clean, and breakfast was really good!

Staff were great. Friendly welcome with ideas re sight seeing, eating etc. Extremely helpful when a medical emergency arose.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This place is fantastic! Lots of opportunity to socialize, staff will even invite you to party with them! Bathrooms were very clean. Excellent location! Staff were very helpful.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel offer many outdoor activities, for all kind of personal preferences. The location is good, price is fair, breakfast is very good. Not too much noise and the beds are comfortable. Don't forget anything inside the rooms, you won't recover it back.

• 10th Oct 2014

nice staff and cute dog...........

Good breakfast, great rate, super staff!

I had a great stay, rooms are nice, staff is very friendly and the location is excellent. Only the very loud group of young Germans that stayed there for two nights was a bit annoying.

Really loved Hostel of the Sun, the staff is very friendly and always willing to help out. I like that there is always someone around if you need help or have questions.

My girlfriend and I had a great stay at the Hostel of the Sun. The staff were incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. One even recognised us on the busy Spaccanapoli and gave us a great recommendation of where to get Ragu! I can't speak highly enough of this place. When we come back to the city, this is where we'll stay.

The staff was very nice and the room was comfortable and clean! Bar was a bit small

Awseome hostel definitly recommend

Centrally located (not for the station, but for the harbour and Spanish Quarter) , nice rooms and a great atmosphere. There are also events organized by the hostel (city tour, dinner etc.) I would recommend it to everyone.

Excellent Hostel. Staff very friendly. Very clean as well. I would come back.

Feels like home, staff is super nice and fun, a block away from the coastline

Couldn't give the staff any more praise. They were so helpful and wanted us to have an awesome time. They knew the area really well and gave great tips. The room was nicer than some hotels we stayed in. Only one washing machine meant we had to wait, but the staff were more than happy to take care of our washing for us. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Naples :)

• 20th Sep 2014

Really friendly staff with great suggestions. Walkable distance to all the main places. Good breakfast.

It was a good space, small but comfortable. Really nice breakfast provided and (mostly) helpful staff. Kitchen access was limited but this was put a problem as everyone should be out eating pizza while in Napoli! I would recommend this hostel for sure but nothing wowed me about it. Nothing great, nothing bad but suitable for my needs.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7