Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

This is a great hostel and the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Breakfast, which is free, is also good. It's within walking distance of the city center and Spanish quarter. It is such a lovely hostel.

Wicked hostel, extremely friendly staff, nice common room & bar. Loved this place!

Awesome hostel and friendly staff.

Really great hostel really easy to find just follow the directions given. And the staff were very helpful! Would definitely reccomend

• 10th Mar 2015

Rooms were spacious as were the bathrooms. Lockers provided. The reception is on the 7th floor, but my room was on the 2nd, which seems to be the norm in Italy.

This was a great hostel. Finding it was not too difficult even though it is a little tucked away. It is up a ton of stairs, but there is an elevator that is very useful if you choose. Don't be lazy, get a workout and take the stairs. The staff is great and are very fun to talk to. They are very informative and know all the places to go. There is a bar and small balcony which are great as well. The bathrooms are very large and spacious. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner, only thing.

Staff were very friendly, welcomming.and helpful. They were always available at the front desk and made the process of changing our booking really easy.

This hostel is by far the best part of Naples, and alone worth the visit. I extended my stay 2 nights just to hangout here and could have stayed longer. Comfortable beds, good hangout space, kitchen and washrooms, as well as a bar. But the best part of this place really are the girls working here (Sabrina, kayle and Marica). They are amazing and create the best environment. I can't say enough good things about them. And wow do they have to put up with allot! If ever in naples stay here.

Very good hostel; good location, save, clean, nice little bar, but especially a great atmosphere. Thanks a lot Kylie, Marika and Sabrina! XX The Belgian Guys

Great staff, the three crazy lovely girls on the desk look after you the whole way through. Napoli rocks.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Great hostel, awesome staff, and wonderful location. There's really no point in booking anywhere other than this wonderful establishment.

I stayed private room which was really good. Especially bath and toılet so clean. Staff was friendly, helpfull people. Location is very central.

would stay there again

• 28th Feb 2015

The staff was very friendly and sat down with me when I arrived (very late!) to show me the best spots to visit and explain how to take the ferry, train, metro, etc. The beds were a little uncomfortable but after a long day touring it doesn't matter anyway! The bathrooms were fairly clean and they ask that you please contact the desk if you find otherwise. Towels were not included but they do provide a decent breakfast with yogurt, fruit, and toast. I recommend the coffee down the street!

The staff was very friendly and helpful. During my journey they helped me with every problem I had.

The feeling was very warm and cosy, with young people from all around the world you will never feel lonely there even if you travel alone, when we stayed there the weather was rainy so we stayed in more than the usual but it was still was a blast! even though the price is a little bit expensive you pay for a good company, a good breakfast and even dinner sometimes,

Excellent staff, very inviting and informative. Always someone to go out on the town with. Highly recommended, especially with this being my first hostel experience. It will be hard to compare this to other hostels since I had such a great time. Definitely a first choice if I ever return to Napoli.

• 22nd Feb 2015

We spent 5 nights at the Hostel of the Sun in Feb whilst looking for permanent accommodation in Naples (we're British Erasmus students studying here for the second half of our year abroad). I can't fault our time at the hostel - it was always clean and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and give us advice on Naples. There is constantly a lively atmosphere and it was great having the opportunity to meet a variety of people in our brief time. Would definitely recommend it!! :)

• 19th Feb 2015

This hostel definitely had really good vibes. The staff was awesome, the people staying here were awesome and the place itself was very conducive to meeting other travelers. It broke our heart to only have had one night in this place.

Loved this hostel, espically the very friendly and informative staff! They made sure we got to go see everything we wanted to in the short time we were in Naples.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5