Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

I loved this hostel! It's small and homey, the rooms were all very clean and it had the best community-feel I've seen in a hostel yet. It's at a great location for visiting the port and the Naples historic center, and as soon as we arrived the girl at the desk gave us great recommendations on how to see the city within our time frame and interests - it made everything so much easier!

The staff is great, they give you advice and really try to help you ! The hostel is close to a metro station.

one of the best hostel in Naples.

Absolutely a place to relax, have a clean bath, bed, and besides that nice atmosphere. Staff are very helpfull and friendly. Thank u guys !

Napoli hostel of the sun is very kind and Stupefacente!!! I had very special time! See you next time!

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Japan

They seem to have won several prices and are very proud on that. I can see why they won those. Nice atmosphere great location but maybe its time to refurnish a bit. The facilities feel a bit as if they are at the end of their glory days. Best hostel for that price in town. Thats for sure!

Great stuff, great location, awesome breakfast! The introduction to the city is extremely helpful! Perfect hostel.

Very clean, and the staff were very helpful. It got pretty loud at night, so bring earplugs.

Very helpful staff and great room I had a lovely time at the hostel!

Very very very (extremely) friendly! Not everywhere such strong friendly bonds get formed so quickly! Best elevator ever and sad we didn't get to pay for a ride for we stayed there during a weekend ;) Will never choose another hostel in Napoli unless i sleep on a beach again.

One of the best hostels I have ever been. No more words

Great hostel, whole crew are helpful and fun, the common areas rly help in the atmosphere, good breakfast. I highly recommend this hostel and also to extend ur trip to Napoli for at least one day. The city is pretty awesome and every1 should see its amazing chaos and not just use it as a point to go to another places :)

Great accommodation, great staff - very welcoming and also very helpful, perfect location. Could be a little more room in breakfast room. Overall excellent value for money. I would recommend this hostel for other travelers.

• 15th Dec 2014

Great place to stay in Naples. The staff were extremely helpful and an amazing source of knowledge for planning either activities in Naples or day trips away. Happy to look up bus/ train timetables and whatever else was necessary which was fantastic. The only downside is that about half the rooms come directly off the common area which means it is difficult to sleep to early at night or late in the morning without noise but I didn't find this to be too much of an issue.

A very nice backpacker-oriented hostel, with a nice common area, very friendly staff and a sociable atmosphere and common breakfast that makes you connect with people quickly. The room was nice and clean, although a bit cold (heater did not work) and the shower was a bit old. But all in all a nice hostel to stay!

Staff were great, so friendly and helpful! Lovely atmosphere at the hostel! It looks strange from the outside- a little hard to spot but once you are inside there's a great traveller feel to it.

Our room on the 6th floor sometimes smelt of sewage. Erika and front desk staff in general were excellent. Gave us good, recommendations (went to Di Matteo's for pizza, etc). Had allergic reaction to soap or something, eyes puffed up, they gave me ice for my eyes.

excellent hostel with nice and helpful staff. clean and very well located.

It was a perfect accomodation for students :D

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »