Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

Great little place, easy to find, staff very helpful giving you full orientation when you arrive and helping out with what to do during your stay - they really want you to make the most of your time and enjoy yourself. Good kitchen facilities which can be rare!!

The staff was very nice and the room was comfortable and clean! Bar was a bit small

Awseome hostel definitly recommend

Centrally located (not for the station, but for the harbour and Spanish Quarter) , nice rooms and a great atmosphere. There are also events organized by the hostel (city tour, dinner etc.) I would recommend it to everyone.

Excellent Hostel. Staff very friendly. Very clean as well. I would come back.

Feels like home, staff is super nice and fun, a block away from the coastline

Couldn't give the staff any more praise. They were so helpful and wanted us to have an awesome time. They knew the area really well and gave great tips. The room was nicer than some hotels we stayed in. Only one washing machine meant we had to wait, but the staff were more than happy to take care of our washing for us. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Naples :)

• 20th Sep 2014

Really friendly staff with great suggestions. Walkable distance to all the main places. Good breakfast.

It was a good space, small but comfortable. Really nice breakfast provided and (mostly) helpful staff. Kitchen access was limited but this was put a problem as everyone should be out eating pizza while in Napoli! I would recommend this hostel for sure but nothing wowed me about it. Nothing great, nothing bad but suitable for my needs.

I had a private room which was quite nice, but similar price to a hotel. Chose the hostel for the 24/7 reception and atmosphere. Staff are excellent but in the common room there were 5 guys just looking at their laptops / phones. Free wifi killed the hostel :)

Good hostel. Easy to meet people if thats what you are looking. The owner knows a lot of history from the city, ask him. Close to the subway. Go to Pompeii!

By far the best hostel I have stayed at in my 2 months of travel. I wish I could give this place a 110% rating. Great, safe location right by the port and within a 5-10 minute walk to anywhere you wish to go. Best part about the hostel is the staff.. Super friendly, provide a great environment, and they keep the hostel extremely clean. They go out of their way to help everyone. The largest and best free breakfast I had in Europe was also at this hostel. 110%.

• 13th Sep 2014

Great hostel for a great city. Hostel is in a good location and staff are brilliant and nothing is too much for them to do for you. Such a shame so many people miss out on Naples as there is so much to see and do and it felt very safe. I much preferred it to Rome. .

The sun will always be shining in this hostel! It is located in a very nice area - easy for you to get to places! The staff is amazingly friendly and will invest a lot of time in answering all your questions and recommending you places to go to. I really enjoyed the relaxed and fun atmosphere!

Great hostel, amazing staff , you really feel like home, it's a perfect place to make friends and get to know Naples thanks to all the tips that they will give you IT's hard to find such a friendly atmosphere...Great caipirinhas and dinners! You can stay there for a week and do some of the day trips that the hostel organizes... there is so much to see! Valerio, Luca and all the staff are doing a wonderful job! keep it up! WIFI works PERFECTLY IN THE WHOLE BUILIDING!

This hostel was recommended by a friend so I had high expectations. Expectation was not meet but still had a good stay. Everything was good but not amazing. Wifi working, decent showers, rooms were fine, staff were alright. I don't know something is missing from this hostel which would bring it up to the next level.

Super clean hostel, nice breakfast, nice staff! Very good price to stay!!!

Hostel of the sun is a great hostel, very comfortable and cozy, just a few steps from the metro station. The staff is awesome, the best I found in a hostel until now, they are very friendly and makes you feel at home, I really recommend the hostel. Hope to see you again guys.

I had a lovely stay, the manager and staff go out of their way to provide the best possible experience for guests staying. It was a delight to be there. Other guests were very friendly and the small bar was full with a variety of nationalities, sharing travel tips whilst sipping on cocktails made by the fabulous Brazilian barmaid. I really enjoyed both Napoli and the hostel.

I think it was the best hostel I ever been in my life, really comfortable and I felt really safe. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »