Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

The staff make this place. The desk is on the 7th floor and the elavator is a thrilling ride! The rooms are good and it's in an area which is about 10 to 15 min walk away from nice places to eat and drink.

Warm & welcoming right from the get go, Hostel of the Sun made my stay in Naples so much fun. Staff are helpful, attentive & create a social atmosphere. Free walking tours from the hostel are a good intro to the city. Common spaces really promote socializing. Rooms are clean & cosy. Bathrooms are well kept. Kitchen is a bonus. I recommend this hostel if you are a solo traveller. It can be loud at nights & music is played in the lounge all day so bear this in mind if you just plan to relax.

everything is good.

• 8th Oct 2015
  • China

only stayed one night but my 4 bed dorm was nice. hostel seemed chill with lots of suggestions of stuff to do from the staff. they even did supper 3 nights a week! !

Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable.

• 5th Oct 2015

Great hostel, great staff! Good, free breakfast. Bar was cool. I like that the showers and bathrooms are separate from the dorm rooms. There are lockers in the dorms if you want to use one. There is a computer if you need to use. Staff is super nice. Location is great for all the regular tourist siteseeng.

Good location and very kind knowledgeable staff. I'd definitely recommend it. I was sent here by a friend and it was good advice.

Bit too noisy. But the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 4th Oct 2015

Great Hostel. Free Walking Tour was helpful and our guide Franchesco even stayed and had dinner with us. Staff engaged us in weekend activities and took us around too.

The staff were all cool and I had some cool roommates who I'll talk to again on Skype. Super hostel. Great adjustable showers and brilliant breakfasts with yoghurt, cocoa pops and salami. Sabrina and Harriet and Lorena were all really nice!!! I might go back next Spring/Autumn. God bless! Rowan.

Amazing hostel, my friend and I really enjoyed our stay here. Cannot speak highly enough of the staff, Luca, Harriett and Lorina were especially fantastic and extremely knowledgable. Would recommend anyone traveling to Napels to stay here!

• 1st Oct 2015

This hostel was great. Told you heaps about Napoli and the staff tried their hardest for you to be part of the overall nice atmosphere. They made dinner for us one night and the atmosphere and middle common room brought everyone together which was awesome. Beds were good and the hostel itself was really clean. An amazing stay in Napoli and only one of two hostels in the city id recommend to people!

A great, dependable hostel with a nice breakfast, common area, and such. Nothing too special, but nice vibe and everything you need.

Good value for location, cleanliness and staff!!! Would stay again!

Great beds in room 4! Building is kind of old but the hostel was nice. Staff was friendly and served us a free dinner. Lounge area is chill with low-laying cushions.

staff is really helpful, especially wld like to thank Berrrak( berry) for her help and warm hospitality : )

Hostel of the Sun was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. As soon as I walked in it's like I became one of the family. The staff are absolutely amazing taking care of you and helping you with anything you need, a special shout out to Lorena, Sabrina and Marica who were particularly amazing people and great at their jobs! The hostel has a great atmosphere mostly because of the staff but also because they put on special evenings for guests such as free dinners. Can't wait to come back!

• 14th Sep 2015

A nice hostel, good location, friendly helpful staff and a good place for socializing and meeting other people. They offer interesting activities (horse riding up Mt Vesuvius is a good one!) and are helpful with suggestions of places to go and places to eat. I stayed in a private room and it was excellent, almost like staying in a hotel room

Superfriendly and welcoming staff ! Superspecial offers, like free dinner (and a nice cook!), great breakfast and cheap laundry service. GREAT STAY!!!

Best hostel ever ! So helpfull and nice i would come back any time !

• 10th Sep 2015