Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

The staff is great, kind and helpful.

This is my second time staying at H.O.T.S and I was just as happy with my experience the second time around. The staff is extremely accommodating and friendly and the atmostphere of the hostel is perfect for meeting other travellers.

Hostel with great atmosphere. Bar and lounge to hang out in and meet people.

We are went in late May. it was a great time. the staff is exceptional. They knew how to make us love this beautiful city of Naples. the most significant in the hostel is the bar. Brilliant. This to meet many people. thank you very much

Most helpful staff of any hostel I've stayed at over 5 months of traveling. They have trips, free tours, dinners in the hostel. And they learn your name as soon as you get there. Beautiful shower. Lockers could be bigger and a bit annoying to ride the elevator between rooms and reception/common area.

Very good hostel! The staff was great, valerio is the best, cool and friendly guy! The atmosphere is fun, good common area with Apple TV and movies. The rooms was clean and organist. The bathroom and toilet is for the all floor but was big, comfortable and clean. The wifi was good, good breakfast and kitchen. The locker is not so secure.. One of the best hostel I stayed in will definitely recommend this hostel. I had so much fun there!!

Hands down the place to be if youre visiting Naples. Friendliest staff(actually napolitans themselves are the kindest hosts) and ideal location. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and the wifi works throughout the whole place. Enjoy your stay in this great hostel and city!!

• 17th May 2014
  • Argentina

Staff was friendly and happy to help, but claimed my deposit didn't count towards the cost of my room and was a fee to Hostelworld (note: INCORRECT), so I had to pay the full price for both my brother and I and lost my deposit.

very friendly hostel

It's an excellent place! Good Location! Close to the harbour, wich is very good if you plan to go to Capri, and just a walk to the metro station. Nice common areas, clean bathrooms, clean rooms, very good breakfast. The staff was very welcoming! gave me recommendations for what to see, do, and eat. Everyone was great, especially Valerio and... Serena! Huber

• 13th May 2014

the most awesome hostel staff i've ever seen! kudos to hostel of the sun!

strongly recommend this hostel! friendly staffs great location and nice environment!

This hostel was great! The staff really make it. So friendly and when you arrive they'll sit you down, give you a map and show you all the places worth visiting. Even if you arrive in Napoli with no idea what to do they'll sort you out. Just don't make the mistake of walking up 7 flights of stairs to the reception..take the lift! Special shout out to Val who is an absolute champion and will take good care of anyone staying here. Highly recommend HOTS to anyone wanting to stay in central Naples

Great hostel! Friendly staff. Breakfast is standard and there is snacks at supper time. Location is great too about 15min walk from the water.

• 10th May 2014

A really great hostel with the friendliest staff in the world who will help you as much as they can. I would really recommend you to stay here.

• 10th May 2014

It's an excellent place to stay! They have a very good kitchen, nice common areas, good internet and wifi, its really clean, the breakfast is amazing and the best thing is the crew... What a good team... the ladies that clean, the people at the front desk, all of them. Everyone is really helpful with a lot of pacience and you can tell they are always doing their best. They organize good moments for everyone! So far it has been the best hostel I've been in Europe.. My best for you guys! Sebastian

• 8th May 2014
  • Chile

Great staff, second shower has cold water, did I mention excellent staff.

All staff at the hostel of the sun were extremely helpful during our three night stay (both receptionists, maintenance workers etc.). The 5 euro Thursday night dinner was an added bonus to us students travelling on a budget. We were pleasantly surprised to learn that though not booking a private washroom we were the only guests to have access in the washroom down the hall. Free internet access was also extremely helpful!

• 6th May 2014

really friendly, helpful staff, and fun to meet the other guests. would highly recommend to friends.

• 5th May 2014

The staff who work there are incredibly nice and funny. Had a good laugh with them. Good location to get to places and had a fun time there. Would happily go back again!