Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

I stayed at Hostel of the Sun in May this year and absolutely loved my time there. The staff were exceptional, much like a lot of the hospitality in the city, and the rooms were all you could want in a hostel room. The selling point for this place, for me, has to be the lovely atmosphere. A very warm and welcoming environment that sits right inbetween a good social feel without being too party-focussed. Met some amazing people here, and would thoroughly recommend. 6 out of 5 stars.

Except for weak shower, everything was great

anneyong chingo! We fixed it sorrry! but if you would have reported to us we would have fixed it sooner... :) hugs!

was a very nice stay..

Hostel of the Sun is the best! We had a private room and bathroom, and the facilities were so nice it was like staying in a hotel. The staff are AMAZING - very fun and informative. They gave us instructions and information for the different day trips we wanted to take, as well as local information about sites to see and restaurants. Unfortunately we weren't at the hostel very often, so we did not get to take advantage of the fun community spaces they have, like the bar. I hope to visit again!

Amazing staff at the reception, everyone was so nice and happy there that they make you feel very welcomed! And the facilities are so cousy with the kitchen area, the bar and terace, everything a bit small but woderfully decorated! I felt like at home! Breakfast was perfect, beds very conftable.

helpful and friendly staff , near center , reliable

Staff were amazing. Recommend staying here

Good hostel

Cool place to meet people, staff are pretty chill and fairly knowledgable. Good location. Just be careful because they will try to get you to spend money on food and drink there, and it is not cheap or that good compared to what you get in the city.

Great staff and atmosphere. Location is midway between centro storico and the castle. Can be a bit noisy as music is played in common areas but not really a big problem. Would stay here again

Only three bathrooms (two showers) for the entire floor Only one elevator and the reception is on the seventh floor Staff super friendly

Hi J! Thank you for your very goooooood feedback. Just to be precise, we have 3 toilets and 3 showers in that floor for 18 people :) some of the rooms has private bathroom. hope to see you soon again!hugs!

The staff 100%, their friendliness and helpfulness makes this hostel what it is, blown away by them. Well done and keep it up.

Really enjoyed our stay at Hostel of the Sun! The staff was super welcoming and gave us great recommendations for what to see, do, and eat while in Naples! Additionally they had a wide variety of pre-planned activities and we got the chance to go up Mt. Vesuvius on horseback! Definitely a social environment too if you are into that! Thanks Hostel of the Sun!

The staff were great very friendly and helpfull, helped me to get around Naples very well and made fall in love for the city. Very good breakfast and the location perfect, very easy to get around the city. Def would recommend this hostel!

The bad part of this hostel was the lack of social areas to interact or more joint activities for the guests. The place is also very old and infreastructure very poor

Great hostel. The staff is super friendly, full of energy, and eager to help travelers. The hostel is brightly colored and has a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Theres also a bar and every night they have tortillas and beer for a cheap price. Great place to meet other travelers.

The staff were really great and helped us to find everything we wanted in the area and more!

The staff is amazing!! I wish I could've stay longer. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful.

One of my favorite hostels that I have stayed at. Located very close to the port so it is in a perfect location for day trips to other islands but also not too far from the attractions in Naples. The staff was very knowledgeable and breakfast was big and healthy! Would stay here again if I made it back to Naples.

• 31st Mar 2014

My friend and I were only in Naples for a few days, on our days of from work. The hostel is amazing and I've stayed in my share of hostels. The staff are super friendly and very helpful. The free breakfast is wicked. The bar is a really great way to meet everyone in the hostel. €2 for beer!!! Will be back again. Cheers Leanne and Sophie