Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

A bit too crowdy for my taste but overall a great hostel, very nice and helpful staff as well!

A really fun and friendly hostel, situated pretty central to Naples. Staff were extremely helpful and there was a pleasant atmosphere and good buzz about the place. Rooms were very spacious and included air conditioning, which was certainly a godsend! Would definitely come back to this hostel if I visit Naples again!

The guys are really great hosts

Great hostel. Would definitely stay again! Very helpful staff who gave you tonnes of info and advice about wherever you were going or what to do/eat/see in Naples and beyond!

Great hostel!!! Best place i ever stayed! Super friendly and helpful staff! Clean and well located place, with wifi, washing service and a good breakfast! I will come back!

Amazing staff, lovely atmosphere, genuinely one of the best hostels I've ever been to

Although I stayed for only one night, I loved the hostel. The staff is lovely and helpful, the atmosphere is great, everything is neat and clean, and breakfast was really good!

Staff were great. Friendly welcome with ideas re sight seeing, eating etc. Extremely helpful when a medical emergency arose.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This place is fantastic! Lots of opportunity to socialize, staff will even invite you to party with them! Bathrooms were very clean. Excellent location! Staff were very helpful.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel offer many outdoor activities, for all kind of personal preferences. The location is good, price is fair, breakfast is very good. Not too much noise and the beds are comfortable. Don't forget anything inside the rooms, you won't recover it back.

nice staff and cute dog...........

This hostel is really nice, comfy beds, good showers, but most of all, exceptional staff. The lady who checked me in gave me a 20 minute run down of places that I was interested in, and really made my day. The breakfast was also really nice. I wish I could have stayed longer. It's a bit of a walk from the train station and to the ferries if you can't find a metro, or a place to buy a metro ticket, but I enjoyed it :)

Good breakfast, great rate, super staff!

I had a great stay, rooms are nice, staff is very friendly and the location is excellent. Only the very loud group of young Germans that stayed there for two nights was a bit annoying.

Really loved Hostel of the Sun, the staff is very friendly and always willing to help out. I like that there is always someone around if you need help or have questions.

My girlfriend and I had a great stay at the Hostel of the Sun. The staff were incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. One even recognised us on the busy Spaccanapoli and gave us a great recommendation of where to get Ragu! I can't speak highly enough of this place. When we come back to the city, this is where we'll stay.

Great little place, easy to find, staff very helpful giving you full orientation when you arrive and helping out with what to do during your stay - they really want you to make the most of your time and enjoy yourself. Good kitchen facilities which can be rare!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »