Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

the stuff is very kind, they make sure you feel welcome and at home,,, the hotel is a bit far form the main train station I did the walked it took me 30 minutes, I will not recomended if you have the rolly bags since the streets wals are all made of stone.. But One there is a perfect location with the Matro station 5 min away,, th emain atraction s 5 mins away. Internet was Flawless!!! and breakfast good.. Also you get to know the magic box of the elevator ( it made my day)

jajajaja que grande!!

Hotel of sun is a perfect hostel I've been stay. The common room is cozy and sooooooo comfortable, always plays music and videos. Breakfast is nice and u also can joint their dinner just need to pay 5 euro. Especially I'd like to mention is the staffs are sooooooooo nice, they are funny and full of energy, and they will make u feel its home not a hostel!!! Hostel of sun definitely will be my top choice in Napoli.

Awesome hostel

The best hostel I stayed at in Italy! Harriet is an absolute rockstar: as soon as I walked in she gave me the lay of the land, and sat for half an hour to show me the local places that she would enjoy visiting. It makes such a difference to get off the tourist track and live Naples like a local! Bedrooms are basic, but very clean. Best shower facilities to be found in a hostel: large, clean, and great water pressure. The breakfast is also a huge plus: yogurt, three kinds of cereal, toast.

Staff were very friendly and knowledgable. The organized day trips were a good price and well worth it!

Almost faultless, this is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff were amazing, other travelers were a pleasure and you didn't lack for everything you needed!

very social place, kind of wished i had stayed longer

The staff was helpful and friendly. Luca especially made us feel at home and comfortable. Great excursion options.

Loved it! Staff was wonderful!

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was very easy to meet other travelers. The staff are great, and spent lots of time giving you travel information for the area. I took the day trip to Capri and horseback riding up Mt Vesuvius, which were amazing, and I booked them through the hostel. My only concern is that the doors to the rooms don't lock, but there are lockers. My room was on the floor where the lounge

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »