Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

best hostel in italy!!

This is definitely a very good hostel - and it's the small things, which seem natural at the Hostel of the Sun, that make the difference. The beds are pretty comfortable, the breakfast beautifully arranged and tasty, everything is always clean and the staff - ha! - very professional, helpful and friendly - just to mention a few things. I really enjoyed my stay. Good luck for the future!

• 15th Feb 2014

The directions were super good getting there! Right when you walk in the staff greeted you and made you feel right at home! Atmosphere was amazing, we had a family supper together. The wifi was excellent. Such a good way to meet people. I would recommend for sure and thanks so much for your great hospitality! Such a good hang out area as well if you're looking to meet people! Good showers and cooking facilities!

This hostel was great. breakfast was awesome I want to go back just for the yogurt. Good common area and kitchen. cool little bar. Staff super friendly. location close to super market and close to ocean. easy to check out the city from here. I cannot recommend d this place enough.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »