Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

The best things about this hostel were the location, the friendly staff and the buffet breakfast. The worst thing about this hostel was the wifi, which was very unstable, and sometimes didn't worked at all. We stayed in a double private with shared bathroom, everything was very clean but one of the bathrooms was really cold, so the showers were kind of unpleasant. Overall its a good hostel for the price you pay.

The staff at Hostel of the Sun is better than any hostel I've been to by far. I didn't know what to do in Naples when I arrived and the ladies behind the desk literally planned my trip for me. They were ridiculously sweet. The overall feel of the hostel is very welcoming, so it's really easy to make friends and talk to people during breakfast in the morning. I absolutely recommend this place- definitely come here if you're jn Napoli!

best in naples

Friendly hostel with good facilities and plenty of opportunity to meet others. We even scored a free pasta dinner on our last evening.

A great hostel for your stay in Napoli.

Hostel of the Sun definitly very good, If you visit Naples, dont think the other hostel. Its Location is perfect. Hostel is very safety. The Staff was amazing. Sabrina,,Berrak and "arkadaş" They are so friendly. I will never Forget Sabrina's "Alloraa". Hostel has a small Bar. The guests are meeting there and spend great time. The Owner of Bar "Kaelee" is so cute and smiling. I didnt think to go out when I was her bar.. Thank you for everything and this good and warm atmosphere.. see you soon.

Just the best time here!! It felt like a little family - at first we were only going to stay 2 nights and extended to 4 because it was so perfect and then i had to leave but my traveling companions stayed another week or so!

• 5th Feb 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are super friendly. The facilities are great. The people you meet are fantastic. The hostel is close to everything in town. Highly recommended.

amazing place. super awesome staff game to hang out with you. love it there.

The hostel is a bit hard to find and you have to pay five cents to use the elevator. BUT the receptionist is really nice and passes out five cents like candy so it's not a big deal. This hostel is the best if you're trying to meet new people, the beds are reasonably clean and they have pasta nights etc. so it's really fun. Most of my fun in Naples was centered around the people I met in this hostel so I definitely recommend it (also it's so so cheap yall)

Staff were amazing and very helpful. Rooms were very good. Minor problem with allergy caused by dust in heater.

We checked in here after leaving another hotel and Hostel of the Sun felt so refreshing. Walking distance to the shops and sea, tons of coffee shops and restaurants close by. Staff were the best, told us where everything was and how to get to it. Rooms are nice with extra blankets if you're cold. Would stay here again!

Friendly people, helpful staff, nice vibe

Staff we were kind,good location.

Best hostel I've never been. And I'm going to come back there !

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great location right next to the water and ferry station. I stayed in the private double bed room with my boyfriend and it was so clean and the bathroom facilities were great! The staff is amazing and so kind. They have great suggestions about the city sites. I highly recommend this hostel.

The place is easy to reach. The staff is helpful and kind. The room is clean. The price include tourist tax is not very cheap.

One of the best hostels I,ve ever stayed at

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »