Hostel of the Sun Reviews

Via Melisurgo 15, Naples, Italy

This hostel definitely had really good vibes. The staff was awesome, the people staying here were awesome and the place itself was very conducive to meeting other travelers. It broke our heart to only have had one night in this place.

Loved this hostel, espically the very friendly and informative staff! They made sure we got to go see everything we wanted to in the short time we were in Naples.

Excellent staff-very welcoming! This hostel got recommended to me by friends and they were also very impressed with it! The staff are so friendly and really go out of their way for you and I would definitely come back to Naples just for this hostel! Although the communal toilets could do with a clean! :)

The staff was very friendly and the hostel had a very warm atmosphere. At least two families were currently in residence, which could make things a bit awkward, but as they were lovely people, it was not a problem. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Naples.

The best things about this hostel were the location, the friendly staff and the buffet breakfast. The worst thing about this hostel was the wifi, which was very unstable, and sometimes didn't worked at all. We stayed in a double private with shared bathroom, everything was very clean but one of the bathrooms was really cold, so the showers were kind of unpleasant. Overall its a good hostel for the price you pay.

The staff at Hostel of the Sun is better than any hostel I've been to by far. I didn't know what to do in Naples when I arrived and the ladies behind the desk literally planned my trip for me. They were ridiculously sweet. The overall feel of the hostel is very welcoming, so it's really easy to make friends and talk to people during breakfast in the morning. I absolutely recommend this place- definitely come here if you're jn Napoli!

best in naples

Friendly hostel with good facilities and plenty of opportunity to meet others. We even scored a free pasta dinner on our last evening.

A great hostel for your stay in Napoli.

Hostel of the Sun definitly very good, If you visit Naples, dont think the other hostel. Its Location is perfect. Hostel is very safety. The Staff was amazing. Sabrina,,Berrak and "arkadaş" They are so friendly. I will never Forget Sabrina's "Alloraa". Hostel has a small Bar. The guests are meeting there and spend great time. The Owner of Bar "Kaelee" is so cute and smiling. I didnt think to go out when I was her bar.. Thank you for everything and this good and warm atmosphere.. see you soon.

Just the best time here!! It felt like a little family - at first we were only going to stay 2 nights and extended to 4 because it was so perfect and then i had to leave but my traveling companions stayed another week or so!

• 5th Feb 2015