Hostel on 3rd

7.5
Very Good 637 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
18th Sep 2017

James was very helpful and provided excellent service. I would recommend this hostel to fellow travelers. Thank you James for all your help during my son's stay. Kathy Moreland

• USA, Male, 31-40
17th Sep 2017

James checked me in and made a few suggestions where to find some local stores. The other staff volunteers were very friendly and helpful. It was easy to come and go as I needed and the rest of the guests were respectful about noise. A great mix of people came through during my stay and made it easy to pass a little time with conversation. I couldn't be happier with the location. I was surprised how short a walk everything I needed was. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in town.

• USA, Male, 41+
7th Sep 2017
2.0

Parking is expensive and there are homeless sleeping near or next to your car. There is a $5.00 charge for swiping your credit card. The facility and the room are nasty, filthy, Cocaroaches crawl the bathroom and eating areas. The odor of urine permeates the hallway leading up to the rooms. If you want a towel, it is rented to you for $2.00. The Owner was rude.

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2017

Had a great stay. Everyone was brilliant. James was especially brilliant.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Aug 2017
6.3

The staff was friendly and helpful. And I felt safe as far as security goes. But the added bonus having cockroaches in both the kitchen and the bathroom (including the shower) was an unexpected surprise I would have preferred not to have. The location is very handy as it's downtown but again cockroaches are not ideal.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2017
4.0

After reading the reviews, I expected this hostel to be good value for money. However, it was dirty and smelled awful and the rooms had no way of air conditioning in any form. I even stayed in a private room and it was still terrible. I don't understand how somewhere can smell so bad. Not even close to value for money. Only good thing was the location as it was right next to the gaslamp quarter. The place needs a decent clean up and some febreze. Would not recommend.

21st Aug 2017
5.4

It was kinda gross.

20th Aug 2017

I was very pleased with my stay at Hostel on Third. The location was perfect, close to everything we needed including buses and the trolley. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and the price is very fair. I would definitely stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2017

The staff were really friendly and helpful throughout our stay! The rooms were very nice and good value for money! The location is perfect, just walking distance away from the night life! Would 100% recommend

• England, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2017

The staff were very friendly in this well-located hostel. Recommended!

×