Hostel pod Voglom

Superb 175 Total Reviews
Superb 175 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

Terrific view of the lake and great staff support. Just 2 stops away from the Vogel ski center with free ski bus by the hour. The wood paneling on the walls and the bathroom ceiling looks so warm and alpine, feels rustic and nestled in winter paradise.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

We booked a twin room with shared bathroom in the hostel, but since it was calm (we were going to be the only people in the hostel) they upgraded us to the apartments further up the road for just a couple euros more. That was very cool of them. Everything was in order, great facilities and beautiful environment. We had a blast!

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

What a wonderful stay. So many little details they do to make it cozy and comfortable. And yummy warm bowls of soup!! The only thing was that I had difficulties with my key to the hostel bc one night I got locked out for about 30minutes because my key was getting jammed in the door, when I got back at 9:30pm. I just wished they had at least warned me the door might be a bit finicky and just give me some tips. But that was really only moment of a bit of frustration. Otherwise utterly content. :)

6th Oct 2016

Not too much of a hostel vibe but great staff and location if you want to enjoy the outdoors.

4th Oct 2016

Probably the best place to stay in town - a great base for hiking and trips into the national park.