Hostel pod Voglom Reviews

Ribcev laz 60, Bohinj, Slovenia

The location is perfect with great views of the Lake Bohinj and as a good starting point for hiking. It was a really special hostel where I felt totally at home, the staff was absolutely hospitable and patient with all my requests. I had a very good conversation with the staff and understood more about this little beautiful country :) It is very value for money because they provide good facilities and also healthy breakfast. I would thoroughly recommend this hostel to anyone.