Hostel trubarjeva 54 Reviews

trubarjeva cesta 54, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Its not a really nice hostel.. The localitation is good but the staff dont work so good. They had more booked than they could have. The rooms are ok. We just wanted a place to sleep a few hours so it was ok but i think that its not the best hostel in Ljubljana.

the toilets are extremely dirty with bad smell, and the owner is very emotional,always dark face to the clients,the reception is always empty, on the day of our departure,we want to store our luggage for a few hours before heading to the airport, he told me that he is not our agent,he is extremely unwilling to allow,,luckily,her mum allow us, even though the rate is within our budget and with good location,If I go again,I'll try to stay at other hostel or pay a bit more to stay at the hotel

It was a great hostel. It's family owned and the family actuly lives up stairs. My one complaint was that the shower bed leeked so when people would take showers the floor would get supper wet. Other than that it was great. It's a hostel not a hotel after all.