Hostel trubarjeva 54 Reviews

trubarjeva cesta 54, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The hostel room itself was quite small but there were big lockers with keys provided to use. No fan/air con and it was so hot - in a good location. Would not go back because there were only two bathrooms between all of the hostel guests and they were busy/got really gross really quickly.

Fantastic staff, fabulous location. Bathrooms could be cleaner but overall a great place to stay.

The room was nice and staff was friendly. The location is right next to old town so it was very convenient. The worst thing was the bathrooms, they were always damp and smelly, quite disgusting.

Lovely place to stay, staff was friendly and very helpful, excellent location and beds were comfy. Would be even better with more bathrooms! Overall, still a great hostel.

Very good, I really like it, is a beautifull place, and the attention is great, thank you for everything

The location is amazing but that's it. The lobby/reception/living room feels like a travel agency office, with a super cold atmosphere and no real place to meet people and hang out. The toilets and showers were not that clean. At least it was quite cheap for Ljubljana. It really is just a place to sleep.

I recommend sure this hostel , very clear and good

This was a nightmare! The hostel is ran by a family who keeps barging into your room unannounced and yells at one another day

The location was great and the rooms were clean. The bathrooms, however, were not so great. I would not recommend staying here for longer than 1-2 nights.

• 19th May 2014

Great hostel, comfy beds! Close to the city center and a 15 min walk to the beaches. Kitchen could have used a few more pots and pans but other than that great kitchen and convenient place to stay

The host was fantastic. I had accidentally booked the wrong dates and he let us stay anyway, which was great. He also showed us and suggested things to do and places to eat. The location is great, right by the river and close to everything.

• 9th May 2014

The good, the hostel was able to book at last minute. But, common room is the reception and closes at night, the hallway stinks, had 2 dirty bathrooms. Even we couldn't take a shower for risk of getting infected with something. The hostel's owner is unfriendly and arrogant, he mocked of our questions. Fortunately, the person in the reception, a Turkish guy, was nice with us, offered to change our room if we didn't feel comfortable. I think he was the only good there, the rest were a disaster.

Very good location, 5minutes walk from town center and 10 minutes walk from bus/train station. Hostel is clean. We didn't get the dorm beds that we booked but the owner give us an alternative full bed in a different dorm and a discount.

Nice and kind staff. But not clean.

It's just a room to lay your head, but the room is clean, spacious

10 minutes by walk from Railway and Bus station, and 5 from city center. It's clean, the staff is friendly and there are lot's of pubs nearby for chilling out

I found myself being cheated by the staff at the reception. I actually paid some deposit online but they charged me the full amount when I arrived. Really mad about this ;( Also, there are only two toilets and it ends up people always knocking on the door when you are using the toilet.

dear, We would like to notify that we do not charge any customer any additional fee, We strictly write down the fees customers are supposed to pay to us. We do not charge any vat, we also do not charge any tourist tax as well. THANK YOU, FERDI LUTVIJI

The situation of the hostel is more on less centric (Ljubliana is a small city). The room was for six, but in fact there were 7 beds and we were sleeping 7 people. One of the guys of the recepcion was kind but the other was a bit rude. Two of the three bunk beds doesn't have a protectition anti-falls. Two of my parnerts were cold at night. The baths weren't very clean. The atmosphere is "null", there are only the dorms, a couple of baths and the reception. And so on.

right in the center very nice

Convenient location, nice rooms :)