Hostel333 Reviews

Colima #333 Colonia Roma, Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, Mexico

Lovely staff, they did all the best to make me feel home. Safe and nice area, close to Extra\Oxo, Atm, Street food and bars. 5 minutes to the metro station\touribus' main stop. Quite clean. Really nice terrace and big rooms but I'd like to have individual lamps for each bed in order not to "annoy" people who are sharing the room with you. The rooms has no key, basically everybody can go in: I've found a friend(?) of my roomies seated next to my bed! Except this, definitely recommended!

Excellent location

The location of this hostel is great - near to metro and metrobus and in a trendy part of the city. The showers are amazing - like rainshowers! The man issue was the kitchen - there isn't much worksurface area so it can be a bit awkward if there is more than one person cooking. Most staff were helpful, although some kept themselves to themselves, and one subjected us to some awful heavy metal music one night - not really my taste :). But overall a good hostel.

Great terrace on roof and good bar/restaurant downstairs. The staff are awesome and make this place worth staying at. The kitchen and bathrooms aren't really that clean. Wifi is spotty.

Chilled, clean enough, safe enough, cheap enough. Good enough!

• 17th Oct 2015

This was my very first hostel on my year long trip and I couldn't have felt more welcome. I had never been to Mexico City before so a friend recommended this hostel and I am so glad she did! The location, Roma Norte is beautiful. Really safe, close to a supermarket, coffee shops, cheap taco stands and only a few stops on the subway to downtown. The staff were so helpful and friendly, I was only there for five days and if it wasn't for a flight I had to catch I would have stayed for another five.

• 16th Oct 2015

The staff is friendly, the hostel is clean. The one problem I had was with the wi-fi. I stayed for 4 nights and the wi-fi just worked in my room on the last day. It is a good hostel for who wants party.

The door to my dorm from the hallway was broken, and there was no door between the next dorm, so light and sound were pervasive. The gendered bathrooms created an inconvenience, as the men's bathroom was a floor below my room.

• 14th Sep 2015

I was trying to write a longer review but just let me do it with 400 something characters. If there is someone at the front desk should be bilingual. I mean I sepak english, but you are in Mx. The men's bathroom is really dirty even in the morning when the cleaning lady is still working and nobody has taken a shower it was really dirty. As I said first, I wanted to give a longer review with more details about my experience, feel free to contact me. I'm not happy about this hostel.

This hostel was a lot of fun. The staff and people staying there were all friendly and willing to get to know one another. The rooms were basic which is great for ensuring you just sleep in them. The rooftop upstairs was a great bonus as well as the common area with a TV and computers on the second floor. Super hip area! Glad I was able to stay there. PS the taco stand outside where a father and little boy work are delish! Took 7 tacos with me to the airport!

pros: - 6 people dorm has bathroom in the dormitory - good location - lockers cons: - breakfast is just toast and too little jam for the toasts - bathrooms are not very clean

i had an issue with couples sharing beds in dorms. ive never experienced that in a hostel before and it makes for an uncomfortable experience for other people in the room. upon request the hostel fully accommodated a change of room, but i think they should reconsider their policy on this matter as it is not considerate of other guests.

Absolutely loved this hostel. The staff were wonderful. They were helpful, kind and friendly. There was also a great ambiance to the hostel with lovely travelers who were very friendly. The room I stayed in was spacious and very clean. The facilities in general were very clean. Definitely would recommend this place and would return to it.

Awesome hostel. Clean with a great kitchen. Staff are super friendly and multilingual. It's located in a great area with loads of bars, restaurants and shops. Bonus kitty cat!

Great staff and great rooftop. Not exactly a quiet hostel, which was enjoyable for me but may not be good for other people. Easy walk to lots of bars and restaurants. There weren't enough lockers in my dorm for my luggage, but the staff happily stored my valuables in a locker behind the front desk. Any minor complaints I had about the hostel were easily eclipsed by the great staff and location.

• 2nd Jul 2015

If you would like to sleep at night, don't stay here. This is a very social hostel, which I'm all for. However, it would have been nice if there was a curfew of some kind to when noise stops. People were still up, talking and music on loud until 6am. We booked a 4 bed dorm and was put in a 9 bed dorm and beds were extremely creaky. Majority of lockers were broken so we could not leave our valuables anywhere. Location great, hostel itself not so much. Left after a few nights due to lack of sleep.