Hostel333 Reviews

Colima #333 Colonia Roma, Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, Mexico

Absolutely loved this hostel. The staff were wonderful. They were helpful, kind and friendly. There was also a great ambiance to the hostel with lovely travelers who were very friendly. The room I stayed in was spacious and very clean. The facilities in general were very clean. Definitely would recommend this place and would return to it.

Awesome hostel. Clean with a great kitchen. Staff are super friendly and multilingual. It's located in a great area with loads of bars, restaurants and shops. Bonus kitty cat!

Great staff and great rooftop. Not exactly a quiet hostel, which was enjoyable for me but may not be good for other people. Easy walk to lots of bars and restaurants. There weren't enough lockers in my dorm for my luggage, but the staff happily stored my valuables in a locker behind the front desk. Any minor complaints I had about the hostel were easily eclipsed by the great staff and location.

• 2nd Jul 2015

If you would like to sleep at night, don't stay here. This is a very social hostel, which I'm all for. However, it would have been nice if there was a curfew of some kind to when noise stops. People were still up, talking and music on loud until 6am. We booked a 4 bed dorm and was put in a 9 bed dorm and beds were extremely creaky. Majority of lockers were broken so we could not leave our valuables anywhere. Location great, hostel itself not so much. Left after a few nights due to lack of sleep.

Great location, nice and clean hostel with a great vibe would definitely stay again! Thanks guys.

Awesome area cool vibe, great showers...but when I was leaving a random eyelash poked me in the bottom left corner of my Grey eyes and made me unable to see for the next 5 hours #tripruined

Cool people and relaxed environment. If you are young and has some kind of energy GO TO H333. And their showers are like paradise. It feels like a waterfall hits you.

The second time around same good friendly service and even the chance to have some privacy for a few more dollars. Merci beaucoup!

Cool place, friendly staff, great for budget travelers and young people.

Hostel was good. Not the best but good.

I reserved 6 beds at Hostel333 during a trip through Mexico. When we arrived at the hostel, we were told the beds we had reserved were not available. The hostel did not make any attempt to accommodate us, nor did they refund our deposit. We had to make other arrangements at the last minute. Completely unprofessional.

Very clean, nice area, people working and staying there are really nice. You are not given any keys to get in, but there are lockers in the rooms.