Hostel333 Reviews

Colima #333 Colonia Roma, Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, Mexico

Was ok! A little bit unorganised, but they are in the middle of renovations. The bar downstairs is a plus as it gives you the chance to meet locals too :-)

I reserved 3 nights via Hostelworld. When I arrived at the hostel, they said they only had one night for me. I had to look for a hostel the next day. No compensation or anything for someone's mix-up.

Excellent location and very good bar facilities within the premises. Staff are helpful and provided good recommendations on things to do around the hostel and how to get to further places of interest. The rooftop bar has a very good atmosphere and beer at reasonable prices. The hostel was a bit noisy but I guess that is to be expected in a hostel. I'm sure I would have enjoyed it if I had stayed during the weekend.

• 14th May 2014
  • Mexico

someone was sleeping in my bed when I got back to the hostel. The hostel staff knew about it and just admitted that their system wasn't very good and they should have a better one. No refund was offered. The staff were very incompetent during check in they didn't know who was in which rooms.

• 30th Apr 2014