Hostel333 Reviews

Colima #333 Colonia Roma, Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, Mexico

The door to my dorm from the hallway was broken, and there was no door between the next dorm, so light and sound were pervasive. The gendered bathrooms created an inconvenience, as the men's bathroom was a floor below my room.

• 14th Sep 2015

I was trying to write a longer review but just let me do it with 400 something characters. If there is someone at the front desk should be bilingual. I mean I sepak english, but you are in Mx. The men's bathroom is really dirty even in the morning when the cleaning lady is still working and nobody has taken a shower it was really dirty. As I said first, I wanted to give a longer review with more details about my experience, feel free to contact me. I'm not happy about this hostel.

This hostel was a lot of fun. The staff and people staying there were all friendly and willing to get to know one another. The rooms were basic which is great for ensuring you just sleep in them. The rooftop upstairs was a great bonus as well as the common area with a TV and computers on the second floor. Super hip area! Glad I was able to stay there. PS the taco stand outside where a father and little boy work are delish! Took 7 tacos with me to the airport!

pros: - 6 people dorm has bathroom in the dormitory - good location - lockers cons: - breakfast is just toast and too little jam for the toasts - bathrooms are not very clean

i had an issue with couples sharing beds in dorms. ive never experienced that in a hostel before and it makes for an uncomfortable experience for other people in the room. upon request the hostel fully accommodated a change of room, but i think they should reconsider their policy on this matter as it is not considerate of other guests.

Absolutely loved this hostel. The staff were wonderful. They were helpful, kind and friendly. There was also a great ambiance to the hostel with lovely travelers who were very friendly. The room I stayed in was spacious and very clean. The facilities in general were very clean. Definitely would recommend this place and would return to it.

Awesome hostel. Clean with a great kitchen. Staff are super friendly and multilingual. It's located in a great area with loads of bars, restaurants and shops. Bonus kitty cat!

Great staff and great rooftop. Not exactly a quiet hostel, which was enjoyable for me but may not be good for other people. Easy walk to lots of bars and restaurants. There weren't enough lockers in my dorm for my luggage, but the staff happily stored my valuables in a locker behind the front desk. Any minor complaints I had about the hostel were easily eclipsed by the great staff and location.

• 2nd Jul 2015

If you would like to sleep at night, don't stay here. This is a very social hostel, which I'm all for. However, it would have been nice if there was a curfew of some kind to when noise stops. People were still up, talking and music on loud until 6am. We booked a 4 bed dorm and was put in a 9 bed dorm and beds were extremely creaky. Majority of lockers were broken so we could not leave our valuables anywhere. Location great, hostel itself not so much. Left after a few nights due to lack of sleep.

Great location, nice and clean hostel with a great vibe would definitely stay again! Thanks guys.

Awesome area cool vibe, great showers...but when I was leaving a random eyelash poked me in the bottom left corner of my Grey eyes and made me unable to see for the next 5 hours #tripruined

Cool people and relaxed environment. If you are young and has some kind of energy GO TO H333. And their showers are like paradise. It feels like a waterfall hits you.

The second time around same good friendly service and even the chance to have some privacy for a few more dollars. Merci beaucoup!