Hostel333 Reviews

Colima #333 Colonia Roma, Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, Mexico

The second time around same good friendly service and even the chance to have some privacy for a few more dollars. Merci beaucoup!

Cool place, friendly staff, great for budget travelers and young people.

Hostel was good. Not the best but good.

I reserved 6 beds at Hostel333 during a trip through Mexico. When we arrived at the hostel, we were told the beds we had reserved were not available. The hostel did not make any attempt to accommodate us, nor did they refund our deposit. We had to make other arrangements at the last minute. Completely unprofessional.

Very clean, nice area, people working and staying there are really nice. You are not given any keys to get in, but there are lockers in the rooms.

Great staff, nice atmosphere, perfect location. good value for 160 pesos

Security:The door out to the street was open so anyone could go in to the hostel and right in to the dorms. Staff:We had booked 3 beds in a dorm, but when we arrived the guy working said that we need to sleep in different dorms, because there is not a guarantee you will sleep in the same room even if you made the reservation together. And then we need to ask if there is any chance we can sleep in the same room, and he said it was 3 free beds in another dorm, but we end up needing to pay extra.

Hello hostel 333 staff!! I spent 2 days and One night there, I can say I had a great time, I Liked The terrace, I Loved The location, I Loved the neighboor close by, The metro station was near, but I have to congratulate the Hostel cleaners Woman so friendly and helpful to locate places. But you have to improve things like terrace lights were off, some facilities like hair dry towels, bathroom cleaning, and The bar, I wanted to drink something and everything was close. So worthed for price! ;)

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Mexico

well located. the staff wasn't very friendly and it was the first hostel that ever asked to keep my passport while i was there. really strange! the dorms were quite dirty but the bed were ok.