Hostel333 Reviews

Colima #333 Colonia Roma, Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, Mexico

Hello hostel 333 staff!! I spent 2 days and One night there, I can say I had a great time, I Liked The terrace, I Loved The location, I Loved the neighboor close by, The metro station was near, but I have to congratulate the Hostel cleaners Woman so friendly and helpful to locate places. But you have to improve things like terrace lights were off, some facilities like hair dry towels, bathroom cleaning, and The bar, I wanted to drink something and everything was close. So worthed for price! ;)

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Mexico

well located. the staff wasn't very friendly and it was the first hostel that ever asked to keep my passport while i was there. really strange! the dorms were quite dirty but the bed were ok.

Was ok! A little bit unorganised, but they are in the middle of renovations. The bar downstairs is a plus as it gives you the chance to meet locals too :-)

I reserved 3 nights via Hostelworld. When I arrived at the hostel, they said they only had one night for me. I had to look for a hostel the next day. No compensation or anything for someone's mix-up.