Hostel7 Brasilia Reviews

SCLRN 708 Bloco I Loja 20, Brasilia, Brazil

This place was AMAZING! Sarah is beyond amazing as helpful, she researched things for us and helped guide us around the city by providing pointers, bus options and ideas what things we could do.

• 18th Jun 2015

Really friendly and knowledgeable staff. Comfy beds and good location. Recommend

For a city hostel a out door space is really not expected but that is why I said the facilities are average.

Very kind and funny staff. Very safe. You can even rent a bike :-)

A very well run hostel with lovely helpful staff. Good breakfast and free coffee and fruit all day. Only negatives were air con being too cold in the dorm at night and directions to get there need improving (you can't see the supermarket sign from the bus as the bus stop is at the back of it).

Good hostel overall, friendly staff, nice decor, but no laundry facilities or service provided.

Excellent Atmosphere. Hostel has lots of free stuff... coffee! Staff was amazing, helped me out on everything I needed and exceeded all my expectations.

Great hostel just a few minutes by bus from all major sights. Very helpful and fun English-speaking staff. Has a well equipped guest kitchen and clean, modern bathrooms. Only downsides: rather expensive and the large dorm is too small for 12 beds, there is no room to put our even organize your backpack.