Hostel7 Brasilia Reviews

SCLRN 708 Bloco I Loja 20, Brasilia, Brazil

The hostel was good. Good bus links to the centre, though a little hard to find in a taxi the first time round. Great kitchen and outdoor social area and great wifi as well as comfortable, clean rooms.

Excellent breakfast...great shower....and good shower. You wont regreat.

Really expansive for the service offered. Small rooms clean but not really homy. We arrived late at night and the guy was planing video games and did not care that much. He did not give us blankets for instance. Can be really noise when the bar in front of the hostel is working. Really poor breakfast for a Brazilian hostel. And same price as a real hotel for 2 people !!

• 31st Jul 2015

The staff was really helpful, breakfast was great and the location was good for me since I was going to the US embassy. The wifi was horrible and I found it expensive, though.

A nice little hostel which was clean, and with very nice friendly staff. The only downside is that it's a bit far from anywhere, and a long walk or bus ride away to get to most things (except for a supermarket opposite!)

This place was AMAZING! Sarah is beyond amazing as helpful, she researched things for us and helped guide us around the city by providing pointers, bus options and ideas what things we could do.

• 18th Jun 2015

This was my first ever hostel experience and had a fantastic time. Andrew was very helpful and obsessed that I was from Atlanta, Georgia. He advised me how to see the main attractions and how the bus system works (especially along the Monumental Axis). I deeply lament not being able to visit the JK Bridge and Lake Paranoa due to limited time but overall a great experience here. I'll send you guys a postcard from Georgia!

• 25th May 2015

Really friendly and knowledgeable staff. Comfy beds and good location. Recommend

For a city hostel a out door space is really not expected but that is why I said the facilities are average.

Very kind and funny staff. Very safe. You can even rent a bike :-)

A very well run hostel with lovely helpful staff. Good breakfast and free coffee and fruit all day. Only negatives were air con being too cold in the dorm at night and directions to get there need improving (you can't see the supermarket sign from the bus as the bus stop is at the back of it).

Good hostel overall, friendly staff, nice decor, but no laundry facilities or service provided.