Hostel7 Brasilia Reviews

SCLRN 708 Bloco I Loja 20, Brasilia, Brazil

Great hostel overall. The only low point was the atmosphere. The weekend I was there, the hostel was crowded with people taking test for a kind of public tender, so they were not feeling so excited and festive. But I understand it was my bad luck.

I flew into Brasilia and took a cab to the hostel. It's a way away from the airport and tricky to find. The location itself is good, had a laundry and supermarket nearby and a bus stop. Staff here are great especially one, I asked 101 questions and he was very helpful and friendly! Thank you I stayed in the female dorm, a little small but clean, trouble is it's near the rooftop bar so hard to sleep The wifi is good, breakfast is good, kitchen is very big so great. It is a little expensive

one of the best hostels i have stayed in, very brasilian, very friendly.

a great place to stay in Brasilia.

Very noisy at night. People talking loudly after midnight, noise from vehicles especially loud motorcycles at 3am. The Hostel staff unwilling to do anything about it so it's hard to sleep. It is bad enough that the mattresses are extra hard and the pillows feel like sand bags. The bump beds are very noisy too. When the guy above me kept moving around, the entire bed trembled like an earthquake.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Good hostel. It's pretty expensive for a hostel but that's Brasilia for you. The kitchen and shared spaces are great and the staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good as its easy to get into the centre and there are a few local bars

Was a nice comfortable stay. One of the better hostels in Brasil. But the prices were jacked too high during the World Cup. I also was charge again after I had already paid up front months in advance. Prices changed after my booking 2 months in advance and that is Brazil. Welcome to Brazil. If they can get more out of you they will.

Great hostel! Went for the World Cup and it brought the best crowds. Really new, nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. I'd definitely stay here again!

Great place to stay! Which you'd hope for as there are hardly any other options of hostels in Brasilia anyway. Very well maintained even during the really busy world cup period. Good breakfast, great staff, showers were also good. Many different taxi drivers found the address to the place quite difficult to find but they end up getting it in the end so no real issues there. Thanks for the great times :)