Hostel7 Brasilia Reviews

SCLRN 708 Bloco I Loja 20, Brasilia, Brazil

Hard to find. Instructions say bus 11 goes from airport - false. First evening children were running and screaming till 11 pm - not something you want after 20 hours bus ride. That was one day only. Bin for toilet paper was always full - what would you expect from 10 persons dorm cleared once a day? Sheets were cleanclean but used so manmany times there were multiple holes in. And for 3 days sheets were not changed (air con cools down the room close to midnight only - room is too big for it).

Excellent staff, they helped me with all that I need. I spent a weekend and rent a bicycle, asked for tour suggestions and bus information, they had all of this. Besides, the clean staff was excellent as well, they cleaned the room everyday even if there is someone there. I would definitely come back.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Very helpful staff.

The wifi wasn't working the whole time I was there and the staff weren't doing anything about it, they just said it's not their fault, it's the internet company's fault. Other than that, great hostel. The girl on reception was so sweet. Good atmosphere and nice airy common area. There should be some communal bathrooms as one bathroom for about 12 people is not enough. The power sockets were in really stupid places where you couldn't reach them because of the lockers and bedposts.

The hostel was good. Good bus links to the centre, though a little hard to find in a taxi the first time round. Great kitchen and outdoor social area and great wifi as well as comfortable, clean rooms.

Newer bunk beds and matreses would be nice in the dorms. Amazing staff - thank you.

Excellent breakfast...great shower....and good shower. You wont regreat.

A vizinhança não parece das mais seguras. A equipe é excelente, me ajudaram em tudo que eu precisei, mas a limpeza do quarto não era muito boa, além de pequeno o quarto estava relativamente sujo e desorganizado.

Really expansive for the service offered. Small rooms clean but not really homy. We arrived late at night and the guy was planing video games and did not care that much. He did not give us blankets for instance. Can be really noise when the bar in front of the hostel is working. Really poor breakfast for a Brazilian hostel. And same price as a real hotel for 2 people !!

• 31st Jul 2015

The staff was really helpful, breakfast was great and the location was good for me since I was going to the US embassy. The wifi was horrible and I found it expensive, though.

A nice little hostel which was clean, and with very nice friendly staff. The only downside is that it's a bit far from anywhere, and a long walk or bus ride away to get to most things (except for a supermarket opposite!)

Lovely little hostel. Fruit and ice tea all day. Only stayed a few nights, but would stay here again. The staff was very friendly.

This place was AMAZING! Sarah is beyond amazing as helpful, she researched things for us and helped guide us around the city by providing pointers, bus options and ideas what things we could do.

• 18th Jun 2015