Hostel7 Brasilia Reviews

SCLRN 708 Bloco I Loja 20, Brasilia, Brazil

Good hostel. It's pretty expensive for a hostel but that's Brasilia for you. The kitchen and shared spaces are great and the staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good as its easy to get into the centre and there are a few local bars

I had a great time at this hostel. It's very new, so everything is still in excellent shape. I stayed in the all-female room. It's tight quarters, but it's clean. Normally I would not take a shower in a hostel barefoot, but I felt absolutely fine here. The staff is very helpful and you can even rent bikes to explore the city. It costs more than most European hostels, but it's a lot nicer than most hostels I've stayed in. The common area is great, too. Two thumbs up!

The Hostel is too expensive!

• 18th Apr 2014