Hostel7 Brasilia Reviews

SCLRN 708 Bloco I Loja 20, Brasilia, Brazil

Excellent Atmosphere. Hostel has lots of free stuff... coffee! Staff was amazing, helped me out on everything I needed and exceeded all my expectations.

Great hostel just a few minutes by bus from all major sights. Very helpful and fun English-speaking staff. Has a well equipped guest kitchen and clean, modern bathrooms. Only downsides: rather expensive and the large dorm is too small for 12 beds, there is no room to put our even organize your backpack.

Very accommodating staff. Very nice place. Loved the VW van theme. A little out of the way. Would be nice to have bus routes and schedules to/from downtown posted at front desk. Would stay there shin and recommend to others.

the hostel is outside of the Center, it seems in a not so safe area. I Need a taxi in the evening to go back! Furthermore it was a 8 bed dorm, Minimum space for the luggage. In this should be Maximum 6 bed. Moreover the Price was over the average Price compare to the other hostel. I can reccomend this hostel

The hostel staff were very friendly - I had to leave at 5 am to catch my flight and they gave me breakfast. Also - juice available all the time in the kitchen (I had mango and goiave, yum!)

The staff is very nice and helpfull. Very good and extended breakfast. One of the best on my trip. Location is maybe not that good if you want to be close to the center. But they rent bikes at a low rate, so perfect to discover the city. If I ever go back to Brasilia, It wil be this hostel. The only negative thing is that it is expensive for a hostel. But I really recommend this hostel.

Great hostel overall. The only low point was the atmosphere. The weekend I was there, the hostel was crowded with people taking test for a kind of public tender, so they were not feeling so excited and festive. But I understand it was my bad luck.