Hostel7 Brasilia Reviews

SCLRN 708 Bloco I Loja 20, Brasilia, Brazil

The hostel staff were very friendly - I had to leave at 5 am to catch my flight and they gave me breakfast. Also - juice available all the time in the kitchen (I had mango and goiave, yum!)

The staff is very nice and helpfull. Very good and extended breakfast. One of the best on my trip. Location is maybe not that good if you want to be close to the center. But they rent bikes at a low rate, so perfect to discover the city. If I ever go back to Brasilia, It wil be this hostel. The only negative thing is that it is expensive for a hostel. But I really recommend this hostel.

Great hostel overall. The only low point was the atmosphere. The weekend I was there, the hostel was crowded with people taking test for a kind of public tender, so they were not feeling so excited and festive. But I understand it was my bad luck.

I flew into Brasilia and took a cab to the hostel. It's a way away from the airport and tricky to find. The location itself is good, had a laundry and supermarket nearby and a bus stop. Staff here are great especially one, I asked 101 questions and he was very helpful and friendly! Thank you I stayed in the female dorm, a little small but clean, trouble is it's near the rooftop bar so hard to sleep The wifi is good, breakfast is good, kitchen is very big so great. It is a little expensive

one of the best hostels i have stayed in, very brasilian, very friendly.

a great place to stay in Brasilia.

Very noisy at night. People talking loudly after midnight, noise from vehicles especially loud motorcycles at 3am. The Hostel staff unwilling to do anything about it so it's hard to sleep. It is bad enough that the mattresses are extra hard and the pillows feel like sand bags. The bump beds are very noisy too. When the guy above me kept moving around, the entire bed trembled like an earthquake.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Good hostel. It's pretty expensive for a hostel but that's Brasilia for you. The kitchen and shared spaces are great and the staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good as its easy to get into the centre and there are a few local bars

Was a nice comfortable stay. One of the better hostels in Brasil. But the prices were jacked too high during the World Cup. I also was charge again after I had already paid up front months in advance. Prices changed after my booking 2 months in advance and that is Brazil. Welcome to Brazil. If they can get more out of you they will.

Great hostel! Went for the World Cup and it brought the best crowds. Really new, nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. I'd definitely stay here again!

Great place to stay! Which you'd hope for as there are hardly any other options of hostels in Brasilia anyway. Very well maintained even during the really busy world cup period. Good breakfast, great staff, showers were also good. Many different taxi drivers found the address to the place quite difficult to find but they end up getting it in the end so no real issues there. Thanks for the great times :)

I had a great time at this hostel. It's very new, so everything is still in excellent shape. I stayed in the all-female room. It's tight quarters, but it's clean. Normally I would not take a shower in a hostel barefoot, but I felt absolutely fine here. The staff is very helpful and you can even rent bikes to explore the city. It costs more than most European hostels, but it's a lot nicer than most hostels I've stayed in. The common area is great, too. Two thumbs up!

The Hostel is too expensive!

• 18th Apr 2014

Great place, staff very helpfull. It is like home away from home. Very helpfull when you are in trouble. Thanks André!!!

if u go to brasilia this is the place to stay! the best hostel, staff is Always there to help you! i´m really gratefull with the guys in the bar and frontdesk! thank u Hostel7 team!: when u arrieve u will think that the location is not good, but the next day u will note that is very good located. staff speak spanish and english :)

this hostel is wonderful, clean, warm and friendly plus very close to supermarkets and bus stops, but its cost is really overkill for defined hostel. We will meet you in fact many university students who choose it as the best option among the few offerings of this great city. Recommended, but sparingly ...

This is a quite new hostel with good facilities, a sleek and super-modern kitchen and a funky reception area. The location was a bit disappointing, there is not much in the area in terms of bars & restaurants and it's 15 minutes from town centre by bus. Both the bus station and the airport are on the opposite side of town too. I do not know Brasilia very well so am not sure what other areas would have been better to stay at. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Slightly dodgy area, but not unusual for Brasil. Good security in hostel itself. Could be cleaner considering the price.

If you arrive on sunday afternoon, I suggest you to get the hostel by taxi: noone is around in Brasilia. It seems a ghost city. Hostel inside is an oasi. Extremely friendly guys, great breakfast and bananas cakes for free all day along. Very clean and safe. Not expensive for the city.

Very good hostel. Clean. Good breakfast. Very good barbecue just in front of building.

• 5th Aug 2013