Hostel7 Brasilia Reviews

SCLRN 708 Bloco I Loja 20, Brasilia, Brazil

This place was AMAZING! Sarah is beyond amazing as helpful, she researched things for us and helped guide us around the city by providing pointers, bus options and ideas what things we could do.

• 18th Jun 2015

Really friendly and knowledgeable staff. Comfy beds and good location. Recommend

For a city hostel a out door space is really not expected but that is why I said the facilities are average.

Very kind and funny staff. Very safe. You can even rent a bike :-)

A very well run hostel with lovely helpful staff. Good breakfast and free coffee and fruit all day. Only negatives were air con being too cold in the dorm at night and directions to get there need improving (you can't see the supermarket sign from the bus as the bus stop is at the back of it).

Good hostel overall, friendly staff, nice decor, but no laundry facilities or service provided.

Excellent Atmosphere. Hostel has lots of free stuff... coffee! Staff was amazing, helped me out on everything I needed and exceeded all my expectations.

Great hostel just a few minutes by bus from all major sights. Very helpful and fun English-speaking staff. Has a well equipped guest kitchen and clean, modern bathrooms. Only downsides: rather expensive and the large dorm is too small for 12 beds, there is no room to put our even organize your backpack.

Very accommodating staff. Very nice place. Loved the VW van theme. A little out of the way. Would be nice to have bus routes and schedules to/from downtown posted at front desk. Would stay there shin and recommend to others.

the hostel is outside of the Center, it seems in a not so safe area. I Need a taxi in the evening to go back! Furthermore it was a 8 bed dorm, Minimum space for the luggage. In this should be Maximum 6 bed. Moreover the Price was over the average Price compare to the other hostel. I can reccomend this hostel

The hostel staff were very friendly - I had to leave at 5 am to catch my flight and they gave me breakfast. Also - juice available all the time in the kitchen (I had mango and goiave, yum!)

The staff is very nice and helpfull. Very good and extended breakfast. One of the best on my trip. Location is maybe not that good if you want to be close to the center. But they rent bikes at a low rate, so perfect to discover the city. If I ever go back to Brasilia, It wil be this hostel. The only negative thing is that it is expensive for a hostel. But I really recommend this hostel.

Great hostel overall. The only low point was the atmosphere. The weekend I was there, the hostel was crowded with people taking test for a kind of public tender, so they were not feeling so excited and festive. But I understand it was my bad luck.

I flew into Brasilia and took a cab to the hostel. It's a way away from the airport and tricky to find. The location itself is good, had a laundry and supermarket nearby and a bus stop. Staff here are great especially one, I asked 101 questions and he was very helpful and friendly! Thank you I stayed in the female dorm, a little small but clean, trouble is it's near the rooftop bar so hard to sleep The wifi is good, breakfast is good, kitchen is very big so great. It is a little expensive

one of the best hostels i have stayed in, very brasilian, very friendly.

a great place to stay in Brasilia.

Very noisy at night. People talking loudly after midnight, noise from vehicles especially loud motorcycles at 3am. The Hostel staff unwilling to do anything about it so it's hard to sleep. It is bad enough that the mattresses are extra hard and the pillows feel like sand bags. The bump beds are very noisy too. When the guy above me kept moving around, the entire bed trembled like an earthquake.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Good hostel. It's pretty expensive for a hostel but that's Brasilia for you. The kitchen and shared spaces are great and the staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good as its easy to get into the centre and there are a few local bars

Was a nice comfortable stay. One of the better hostels in Brasil. But the prices were jacked too high during the World Cup. I also was charge again after I had already paid up front months in advance. Prices changed after my booking 2 months in advance and that is Brazil. Welcome to Brazil. If they can get more out of you they will.

Great hostel! Went for the World Cup and it brought the best crowds. Really new, nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. I'd definitely stay here again!