Hostel7 Goiânia Reviews

Avenida T-2, Quadra 107, Lote 04 - Setor Bueno, Goiania, Brazil

De todos os hostels que eu já fiquei na minha vida, esse é de longe o melhor. Ambientes amplos, funcionários gente finíssimas e é perto de tudo! Animal!!

• 3rd Oct 2014

I miss my refound. Roberto told me that the deposit would be done on monday, but today is thursday and nothing was done.

Hostel lindo e muito bem localizado. A equipe é atenciosa e prestativa. Super recomendo! :)

We had a really good experience at the hostel. As we only had one night and the hostel was almost only for us, it was peaceful and everyone was friendly and helpful.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Bouvet Island
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Impresionante! El mejor hostel que conocí en mi vida. Infraestructura y calidad de atención por sobre todas las cosas. Un absoluto lujo.

staff very professional and friendly,,willing to make your stay as pleasant as possible, they are one of the best hostel i stayed,,,,Family oriented / ttraditional brazilian and warm climate/ i will return definitely,,,

The hostel is very well located in a house big enough to have a pool and spaces for you if you need time for yourself or for socialise with others in the hostal. I am so satisfied with the dedication of the staff towards guest satisfaction. The person in charge is Rodrigo who is always there to help, even to find you entertainment if you are lonely like my case...I shouldn't say more cos the next time I won't find availability

Excelente hostel. Localizacao otima, funcionarios superatenciosos e uma otima estrutura. Com certeza voltarei.

O Hostel 7 Gyn é excelente!

• 24th May 2014